PDA

View Full Version : PAID - Seeking artist for 20 page comic

jeremiahmail550
05-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Hello, my name is Jeremiah. I am an up and coming writer from Michigan, and I知 looking for an artist for the first section of my graphic novel project. I知 looking for 20 pages B&W. I will provide a full script, which includes detailed panel descriptions, panel sizing descriptions, and descriptions of sequential page design. While all of this has been planned out with meticulous detail, I do appreciate any input you would have on it. Rates are $50 for B&W and Ink (negotiable). If you color as well, we can discuss that rate too. Payments will be made via Paypal 5-7 days after receiving finished approved pages. The story痴 genre is sci-fi and takes place in the future. I知 open to different styles of art for it, so just present your own style as best as you can. Please submit samples of your work, especially commissioned work that you have done. If you have drew anything within the Sci-fi genre, great, I'd love to see it. If not, show me what you have done in other genres.

About me: I am currently working on the script of another graphic novel project with some other authors, and I知 also co-owner of an up and coming book publishing company. When I知 not at my day job, you can assume I am deep in the pages of a graphic novel.

Please contact me via email only: jeremiahmail550@gmail.com

Link: http://www.cpgbestsellers.com/

I'll reply to this post when an artist has been chosen.

jeremiahmail550
06-06-2016, 05:38 PM
An artist has been chosen. Thank you to everyone who made a submission.