View Full Version : Question: what are those white bullet lines called?

04-27-2016, 04:55 PM
Don't know if they even have a name, but I was wondering what those lines that trace the path of a fired bullet, are called?

Also, is it possible that these could look like lasers almost, if the reader doesn't know it's a normal gun firing? Or does that just depend on how they're drawn?

L Jamal
04-27-2016, 07:08 PM
speed lines?

04-27-2016, 11:06 PM
>>Tracing bullet >Speed lines or Trajectory lines.

04-28-2016, 07:32 AM
haha. I thought this was going to be a question about the "live area" on a comic board.

04-28-2016, 09:15 AM
Trajectory line is the one I had heard before.

Is the same word used for the "slash" across the page left when a character uses a sword?