PDA

View Full Version : (Paid) 2 artists (pencils/inks) 1 colorist

CassidyJamesff3
03-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Hello!

My name is Cassidy James and I'm looking for 2 artists (including pencils and inks) for $50 a page and a colorist for $25 a page. The comic will be 24 pages long, and I need the colorist for the whole book. The art will be broken up as 1 artist doing 20 pages while the other artist doing 4 pages.

Requirements
-For the 20 page artist and the colorist: be able to complete 4 pages a week, including layouts and up to one revision on the completed page. This book is about the 2016 election, so as the sooner it can be released, the better.
-For the 4 page artist: the art I'm looking for is like the pipboy from the Fallout gaming franchise. (http://www.freedesign4.me/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/vault-boy-vector-from-fallout.png)
-The artists should start right away after being selected, approximately March 14th. If all goes according to plan, I'd like the colorist to start the week following, as I get pages in from the artist.
-Artwork should be in standard size and resolution (6.0 x 10.4 inches and 450dpi).

Payment
-Payment will be submitted via Paypal three days after the approval of every four completed pages. I will not pay any money before the completion of artwork. If preferred, the artist can send low res files before receiving payment, then the high res files after receiving payment.

Submission Information
-The book is a comedy, so comic style in any submissions sent to me will be a bonus. I'm interested in good facial and body humor.
-I would like to see sequential art, especially for work where you have completed the layouts yourself.
-The book is intended to make fun of the American 2016 presidential election (both republicans and democrats, but mostly republicans), so if you don't have a good sense of humor about these kind of things please don't apply.
-Please send your submissions to GunUpPaintball@gmail.com. Submissions anywhere else will not be accepted.

While I have attempted a comic book over Kickstarter before, this will be the first comic I complete in it's entirety. To see my previous project, you can view the facebook page here (https://www.facebook.com/GunUpPaintball/?fref=ts).

Thanks all!

CassidyJamesff3
03-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Both artists selected. Going over colorist submissions now.

CassidyJamesff3
03-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Thanks everybody, but submissions are now closed! I've either filled most positions, and am reaching out to the last few now.