PDA

View Full Version : New Online Manga: Kittarou Witch Hunter

creepsville
01-23-2016, 08:20 PM
www.kittarouwitchhunter.com (http://www.kittarouwitchhunter.com)

Just sharing my creation with the fine people of Digital Webbing. I hope you enjoy it.

Bishop
01-23-2016, 09:25 PM
Nicely done! Are you working all digital?

creepsville
01-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Nope. We're mixing good ol' fashioned pencils with hand done ink (I don't like to go digital with my inking), and then digitally coloring and digitally lettering.

I'm glad you enjoy it! Our team is pretty amazing and worked very hard on it. More pages to come every week.

imehesz
02-16-2016, 11:20 PM
good job! the art is great and the story is intriguing ...

--i

mikeexner3
02-25-2016, 03:05 PM
Very impressive comic. Lots of action and plenty of neat character reveals early on. Looking forward to more.

Michael Ford
02-25-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm really enjoying the comic so far. It is an interesting setting with fun, fully fleshed characters. Although, I would highly suggest an archive option for your comic. I read around 10 pages of it a few weeks ago and I to click through all those pages again just to read the rest.

I do have one critique for the story itself, but it may be more of a personal preference. When Kittarou talks to Toge in public, people don't pay any attention to it. In a recent page, he even whispered to Toge and the girl who was right next to him didn't even hear him, not even enough to ask why he was mumbling. It would be nice to either see him forced to stay quiet or talk to Toge and get into a misunderstanding with a nearby person who thinks he is talking to them.

Again, I'm really enjoying the story. It is a fun read with a good mixture of mystery, adventure, and fantasy. I feel engaged without feeling overwhelmed, so keep it up.