PDA

View Full Version : The Most Intense Video Game Contest 2!!!!

KidIntense
12-28-2015, 03:43 AM
Hello. Today it is the most intense video game contest 2. Here are the rules, it has to be more of a classic game just like centipede, pacman, space invaders, donkey kong, galaga, q-bert, even frogger. Let's not forget mario bros. This gmae must have 5 rounds in every level. So here are the rounds. Round 1- City of Eastburg, Round 2- Skies of Eastburg, Round 3- Underground, Round 4- Eastburg Park, Round 5- The Fist's Hideout. SO here is the story, The Fist kidnapped Megan Vega, and Richard Kane is upset that his foe took his girlfriend, so he must save her as Kid Intense. He must get through five rounds in 33 levels, and he must save Megan Vega before it is too late. So here are details.

Enemies.
1. Fist's goons- 100 points
2. Robots- 200 points
3. Dragonmen- 300 points
Ninjas- 500 points.
The Fist- 1000 points.

Items

Coin- collect 100 coins and get a 1-up
1-up- Extra life
Pizza- fills up health bar

How to move Kid Intense

Z button- punch
X button- jump (shoot laser vision in flying mode)
Left Button move Kid Intense left
Right button move Kid Intense right
Up button Kid Intense looks up
Down button Kid Intense crouches.

These are details for this video game contest, so be ready, and the deadline of this contest will be Monday July the 25th of 2016. So let the contest begin.

Bishop
12-28-2015, 10:16 AM
What does the winner get?

KidIntense
12-28-2015, 11:35 AM
The winner will get to work with T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics for a video game. To learn more of T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics, go to www.tribecomics.com.

Bishop
12-28-2015, 02:41 PM
I don't understand...

The contest is for someone to build a video game using the guidelines you've laid out. And the prize, if they win, is they get to build a videogame for TRIBE?

KidIntense
12-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Okay, the winner will get to work with me on a special Kid Intense spectactular. Sounds fair?

Rob Norton
12-31-2015, 08:26 PM
Okay, the winner will get to work with me on a special Kid Intense spectactular. Sounds fair?

no

Stewart Vernon
01-01-2016, 01:52 AM
I've been hitting the "Z" key on my keyboard but nothing is happening! :)

KidIntense
01-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Let's look at your Kid Intense video game project.

Duane Korslund
01-05-2016, 05:01 PM
The Fist kidnapped Megan Vega, and Richard Kane is upset that his foe took his girlfriend, so he must save her as Kid Intense. He must get through five rounds in 33 levels, and he must save Megan Vega before it is too late. So here are details.

5 rounds in 33 levels?
I've been playing video games for around 32 years and I don't think I've ever seen/heard of this level format.

is it like...1-1 to 6-6 and with a remainder of 3 levels because, reasons?
Or round 1 has 5 levels and round 6 has 8 levels for some reason?
Its the dangling 3 levels....oooh maybe they're alternate realities where Megan Vega stays home and watches Japanese game shows on youtube, while cookie dough ice cream instead of getting kidnapped.