PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Inker for 24 Page Sci Fi Book (USA)

Dmeister
12-27-2015, 09:32 AM
About the Project:

This is a sci fi story based in a real world post apocalyptic scenario. This will hopefully be a long term job but will begin with a 24 page first issue so that we can then find the right publisher. This is a huge story both in scope and length and will start immediately. This job will be "work for hire".

About me:

My name is David, I am a 40 year old screenwriter and photographer, living in Los Angeles. This is my photography website www.davidjmeister.com This is my first step into graphic novel writing but not my first attempt at writing. Iíve written numerous screenplays and have been writing my whole life. I have been researching and developing this project for quite some time and I am looking for someone who is excited and inspired as I am about bringing it to life.

Pay:

I do have an investor on this project. I am trying to do my best to balance my budget with finding the best artist possible. These rates are initial and open to negotiation for the right person. So if you meet the "About You" requirements please submit your portfolio even if your rates are higher.

Ink $100 per page

Payment via Paypal (or other agreed upon arrangement).
Payment sent within 48 hrs upon completion of every (4) pages and invoice (or other agreed upon arrangement)
Submission of completed pages via dropbox (in agreed upon format).

About you:

You should be published and very experienced.
You should have the long term availability and desire to work on a large project.
You should have a love for sci fi post apocalyptic stories and art.
You should be living in Los Angeles (or the Continental United States).

Submissions

Email submissions to thewordragon@gmail.com
Include where you live, portfolio link or samples please.
I am looking forward to going through your submitted portfolios.

Thank you so much!

Dmeister
01-11-2016, 12:52 PM
The position of INKER has been filled. Thank you to everyone for the amazing submissions. I wish I had time to respond to every one of you!