PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Penciler/Inker for Limited-Series Pitch

cliffbumgardner
12-19-2015, 12:58 AM
I'm seeking a penciler/inker for an original comic book limited series. This endeavor would begin as an 8-page pitch for potential publishers and expand from there. The project has already secured one pitch with a notable publisher and I'm working on more.

STYLE:
The series is an homage to the great grind house films of yore, so I'm looking for someone with a gritty, brutal art style. For reference, think Tommy Lee Edwards, Raphael Albuquerque, or Esteve Polls -- harsh, vivid, badass. It involves quite a lot of action, so an ability to convey moment (especially with vehicle) and large set pieces such as crashes, explosions, and other such mayhem.

TIMELINE:
The book is currently in the scripting phase and I'd like to have an artist selected and the contract signed so we can begin work in earnest at the head of the new year. I like to work fast, but not at the sacrifice of quality -- I'll be flexible on schedules but I would like to get these pages done as soon as reasonably possible so we can start taking this puppy around.

RATE:
$75 per penciled/inked page

TERMS:
Project will be considered completed after the delivery of all final pages in TIF format, minimum 300dpi, via Dropbox. Payment will be sent via Paypal or Cash app (depending on preference of artist) within 30 days of project completion.

SUBMIT:
Please be sure to include sequential pages in your portfolio. Submit to: cliffbumgardner [at] gmail.com -- include "Comic Art Submission" in your subject line so I can filter the messages.

For info on me you can check out my website below. I am a previously published author and filmmaker. This will be my first creator-owned comic.

http://www.cliffbumgardner.com

If I've left out any info here please let me know and I'll update this post.

I can't wait to see your work!

Best,

Cliff Bumgardner