PDA

View Full Version : [PAID] Colorist needed (PLEASE READ THE FULL AD)

kgwrotethis
10-27-2015, 12:24 AM
I'm looking for a colorist that can commit to a project, communicate, and collaborate freely with me on my project for the Dead Presidents (TDP).

The project is coloring pages once my artist turns in pages. There will be 88 pages total.

$50 per page.

I will invoice all orders and pay via PayPal. I will pay as we go from page to page. Payment will be made within 2 weeks after the submission of completed work. Completed work is a colored page.

The kind of style for coloring should be similar to the Venture Bros.

theDeadPresident.com has sample artwork and coloring as well (by Jeremy Massie). The site will be the platform to display the story.

I'm a secondary school social sciences teacher in California. I also went to the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles and received a masters in screenwriting. So I'm a visual story and mainly write screenplays/teleplays. I've taken my knowledge of pointless presidential pfacts and combined them with my love of comic books to create the comedy-action-adventure animated series THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS AND ADVENTURES OF THE DEAD PRESIDENTS.

I used Digital Webbing in the past to hire an artist to draw the characters for me for a failed Kickstarter project.

Since I own the url mentioned aboved and I want to tell the story of the Dead Presidents, I will self-publish with a new artist who's interested in the project.

So if you are a colorist and match the style/tone I'm going for and think I might be interested or want more information please contact me at theDPOTUS@gmail.com

You can find the Dead Presidents on Twitter @theDPOTUS and on facebook.com/theDPOTUS

kgwrotethis
11-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Thanks to everyone who applied but the position has been filled.

all the best...
Kevin
thedeadpresidents.com