PDA

View Full Version : X-Files

Ingrid K. V. Hardy
06-15-2015, 10:00 AM
How come no thread?? I'm looking forward to this new short "continuation'' next January. No expectations, just looking forward to it. I have the ENTIRE series and am almost done with season 8 - I got stalled in season 7 over the winter, it was not such a good season - and I must admit that Agent Dogget was not nearly as bad as I'd thought. He's actually a great foil for Mulder, and more feet on the ground than Scully, though I still prefer the original Mulder/Scully thing. Agent Reyes is something else though, I just don't feel it for her.

Anyway, I find Season 8 to be an improvement overall to the previous one. The early seasons are still my favorites though. I vaguely remember season 9 and am not sure I'm looking forward to it.

Duane Korslund
06-15-2015, 10:08 AM
I kind of lost it when Mulder left...watched it religiously up till that point. I'm very interested in how they continue this. There's been a few movies since then...should be interesting.

TheDeeMan
06-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Yeah, not really eager for this. X-Files went out on a weak note after stumbling through all the Mulderless years and the movies all sucked.

Dee

Buckyrig
06-23-2015, 12:48 PM
I saw an episode of X-Files once. :har:

Bishop
06-23-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm looking forward to it in the hopes that they can revive it, because it was some of the best television of its day. I am hoping for the best.

Ingrid K. V. Hardy
06-24-2015, 08:07 AM
I am also hoping for the best and will absolutely be checking it out. X-Files certainly had it's faults - just finished season 8, and enjoyed the season overall much better than season 7, but HATED the last episode/season finale - but it was still one of the best shows, in my humble opinion.

Of course, to each their own. :)