PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with the synthetic boy next door

SamRoads
05-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Silicon Heart is by me, Sam Roads, and Kat Nicholson. Our Kickstarter page is here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samroads/silicon-heart

January is a bullied teenager who finds solace in the embrace of synthetic-being Rho. Her friends and family are unready to accept this, but when January takes a stand against the prejudice of the law, no-one is prepared for what happens next...

There's an in character video and a free comic to download.

Starburst magazine gives Silicon Heart 8/10.

Pat Mills (creator of 2000AD) describes it as "stylish" and "impressive".

Schuyler
05-12-2015, 02:04 PM
I read the scripts and I think the story is awesome! I love all the art that I have seen!

BACKED!

SamRoads
05-17-2015, 08:25 PM
We've hit 50% funded after 3 days! Come have a look and see if you like it too. :)

Alyssa
05-18-2015, 10:41 PM
Sam, you're a poop. Ya know why? Because you launched your campaign straight after I burned through my spare money on other campaigns. :cry:

Always happy to support fellow writers where I can- I've ticked the "Remind Me" option, hopefully I'll have a few extra dollars up my sleeve before your campaign ends.

Best of luck, dude!

SamRoads
05-20-2015, 10:43 AM
Maybe when we're on 5,995 you can ride in to save the day, pledging that last 5 to tip us over the edge. :)

SamRoads
06-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the support, folks. We hit the 6000 with 10 days to go. Now it's stretch goal time!

Schuyler
06-07-2015, 10:47 PM
I want to remind everyone about this project.

It is already funded but there are still three days left to get some books.

It is a love story between a girl and a robot. Don't miss your chance to invest in this project.

-Sky