PDA

View Full Version : Captain America civil war?

omega sentry
11-14-2014, 03:47 PM
So they are saying civil war is going to be cap 3???

in any such case...I don't like the idea of civil war with out spiderman.
maybe the x-men don't have to be in it...but spider-man was a big part of the story and one that worked.

With out him....it wont be the same!

Sony need to work out a deal, or get bought out by Disney. It would be the only way to save Amazing spider-mans soon to be forgotten hype for his extended universe.

Rob Norton
11-14-2014, 09:22 PM
and their version of Infinity wont be the same because of several missing characters... like Silver Surfer...

so we just have to learn to deal with it. cause they aint getting those guys back. it sucks, but.. yeah..

rob

Buckyrig
11-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Superhero movies are headed for a 90s-speculator-style crash.

Co.Inkadink
11-15-2014, 03:28 PM
So they are saying civil war is going to be Cap 3???

I think Cap 3 begins Civil War and it'll run through several movies.

in any such case...I don't like the idea of civil war with out Spider-man.
maybe the x-men don't have to be in it...but Spider-man was a big part of the story and one that worked.

With out him....it wont be the same!

Sony need to work out a deal, or get bought out by Disney. It would be the only way to save Amazing Spider-man's soon to be forgotten hype for his extended universe.Also I've heard for a about a month that Sony may lend Spidey to Marvel for some movies so it may be in the works.
sony-working-on-deal-to-bring-spider-man-into-the-marvel-cinematic-universe (http://www.totalfilm.com/news/marvel-and-sony-working-on-deal-to-bring-spider-man-into-the-marvel-cinematic-universe)

omega sentry
11-16-2014, 12:56 PM
That's awesome....:w00t: civil war with out the spiderman is just not the same...

I can deal with out a silver surfer......

Buckyrig
11-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Yeah, now if Sony could work out the rights to bring back Spectacular Spider-Man. :whistlin:

That new one Marvel's doing is awful.

Mike225
11-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Is everyone forgetting that Civil War wasn't that good?

Co.Inkadink
11-16-2014, 04:24 PM

I never read it so I don't know but the movie could be great.

Mike225
11-16-2014, 04:44 PM
I fully expect it to be great, but I'd rather it didn't follow that storyline. Honestly, I was more excited about the announcement of Captain America: Serpent Society.

Rob Norton
11-17-2014, 09:17 PM

yeah but, that your opinion. general consensus was that it was awesome, and I think so to. and the idea of the Avengers characters facing off is exciting. movie cap against movie iron man. the marketing appeal is overflowing, and its good business sense to do it as well as a very interesting story to bring to the marvel movie universe.

Mike225
11-17-2014, 10:12 PM
The real point of that was to not expect a word for word recreation of the original. And by original, I mean the comic, not the real war.

Chances are I'll enjoy the cinematic version, because it will probably be more streamlined and coherent.

Moonrider
11-18-2014, 02:19 AM
That's awesome....:w00t: civil war with out the spiderman is just not the same...

No one in the Marvel Movie Universe have a secret identity, so this Civil War won't be connected to the Civil War we read anyway.

Buckyrig
11-18-2014, 07:23 AM
yeah but, that your opinion. general consensus was that it was awesome, and I think so to.

Uhm . . .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e7/Penancetbolts.PNG

Co.Inkadink
11-18-2014, 08:50 AM
No one in the Marvel Movie Universe have a secret identity, so this Civil War won't be connected to the Civil War we read anyway.
Well Age of Ultron isn't going to be like the comics version just like Winter Soldier was changed.

Duane Korslund
11-18-2014, 09:09 AM
and their version of Infinity wont be the same because of several missing characters... like Silver Surfer...

so we just have to learn to deal with it. cause they aint getting those guys back. it sucks, but.. yeah..

rob

I'm pretty sure Carol Danvers can easily replace Silver Surfer...just need an Adam Warlock to chill with...even...dare I say it...a romantic angle???

Rob Norton
11-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Uhm . . .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e7/Penancetbolts.PNG

this guy had nothing to do with the main points of civil war, which was superhero registration and cap vs iron man. so this guy doesn't matter in the movie adaption.

and as far as the comic, personal opinion. I never read any stories about the guy(I am aware of who he is) so I cant speak about that, but one minor character that didn't effect the the success of the story line.

Buckyrig
11-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Wasn't he the catalyst for the whole damned thing?

And, Jesus Christ, the whole thing ended with Spider-Man selling his marriage to the Devil. :confused:

Mike225
11-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Speedball was the guy that everything was pinned on, after the New Warriors tried to take in Nuke and ended up causing a massive explosion that took out a school.

We have different consensus points, because I remember everyone saying that no one was acting in character. From Reed and Tony cloning Thor to Frank Castle going all perv on Captain America, no one really acted like themselves.

Moonrider
11-19-2014, 04:47 AM
Not to mention how easily Johnny Storm got beaten up outside a nightclub.

Mike225
11-19-2014, 05:28 AM
Not to mention how easily Johnny Storm got beaten up outside a nightclub. Yep, forgot about that one.

omega sentry
11-23-2014, 07:34 PM

That's not entirely true....in the movies they got shield operatives and their case files. From the files that nick fury and Alexander Pierce were in charge.

They don't know anything about people that shield didn't get to. Nor that hydra is experimenting on or any one that is out in the world....

For example they don't know about spiderman....they wont know about ant-man, or dare devil, and so forth. Maybe they would even hint at mutants. They don't have to used the x-men. There is also inhumans....aliens don't forget aliens.

omega sentry
11-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Yeah, now if Sony could work out the rights to bring back Spectacular Spider-Man. :whistlin:

That new one Marvel's doing is awful.

Well Like I said they might want that amazing spiderman franchise to get a boost so they might use Andrew Garfield...

What are the chances of a spider-man recast for civil war?

IDK.... who can you see as iron-man's lacky, Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield?

Moonrider
11-27-2014, 12:09 AM
That's not entirely true....in the movies they got shield operatives and their case files. From the files that nick fury and Alexander Pierce were in charge.

Technically there are people who secretly have powers, as it has been the main driving plot in the whole Agents of SHIELD series, but there isn't really anyone with secret identities out there right now. Stephen Strange for instance has been hiding in plain sight, and Skye doesn't even know what she is.

Also, Andrew Garfield. If his Spider-man is dumb enough to be friends with a supervillain on each film he's been in, he's dumb enough to do whatever Stark says.