PDA

View Full Version : Stan Lee's Superhumans

Steven Forbes
07-13-2014, 08:47 PM
I've watched an episode.

It's stupid. It's nothing more than a show about sideshow people. The only reason it's on television is because it has Stan's name on it.

Now I love Stan. There is no denying his contribution to comics. Could these people be considered superhuman? Sure. But still, this show is really only offering more noise to the signal that is television.

So, this show won't be getting any more of my attention.

Sorry, Stan.

omega sentry
07-15-2014, 02:04 PM
stan is stock in the early golden age of heroes...So no he is not going to hold water with what the audience is expecting this days.

When he did striperal that's when I knew that is it for stan.

ld-airgrafix
07-17-2014, 02:11 AM
Well they can do things everyone else cant, so i suppose that makes the super.

Morganza
07-17-2014, 02:56 AM
I want to see super humans, not carnival attractions.

There was one guy from India who discovered he could not be harmed by electricity, he actually found that out by trying to commit suicide, that's super human!

Buckyrig
07-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Have you seen the nonsense the History Channels and Discovery Channels put on?

Alien Bigfoot ghost secret agents infiltrating the governments of the world in a global conspiracy to build an intergalactic gas station on the moon.

There's a very good chance this show would still be on without Lee's name attached.

Newt
07-17-2014, 10:25 AM
We should pool our money and start our own cable network, with quality programming. I nominate myself treasurer; everybody send your cash to:

Newt's Vacation FundNoShitTV
c/o Newt
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20500

Duane Korslund
07-17-2014, 10:28 AM
We should pool our money and start our own cable network, with quality programming. I nominate myself treasurer; everybody send your cash to:

Newt's Vacation FundNoShitTV
c/o Newt
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20500

How about my social security card and credit card numbers? I dont trust sending cash via mail :bounce:

Newt
07-17-2014, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I guess that'll work. Send me scans of your fingerprints as well, so I can be sure you are who you say you are.