PDA

View Full Version : Is it me , or is Arrow Just getting better ?

jeffo46
07-10-2014, 06:34 AM
The reason I ask this is because, it was just announced the other day that , Brandon Routh will be joining the cast this coming season as , Ray " The Atom " Palmer. It has not said whether or not he'll be in action as his pint sized counter part but seeing how vocal us fans can be, I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before we see him in that classic Gil Kane designed outfit. I think this would be some redemption for Routh after that horrible Superman Returns film for which I put all the blame on Bryan Singer, who obviously had no respect for the Superman mythos.

Vassago
07-11-2014, 10:19 PM
I hope so. I watched 'Dylan Dog' and it was pretty lame. He did, however, rock in Scott Pilgrim

Evan Henry
07-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Arrow's really good. Much improved from the first few episodes of the first season. That dialogue was painfully bad. I only stuck with it for the action scenes. Glad I did.

Cautiously high hopes for Arrow, and I'm also wondering why Brandon Routh isn't going to be on that show instead.

Lightdragon
07-18-2014, 03:20 AM
it's getting a bit better.

when Arrow first came out I thought it was a spinoff of Smallville with that Arrow. although the Smallville Green Arrow's costume looks very similar to this one's costume.

Morganza
07-18-2014, 05:19 AM
I'm glad I gave this show a chance, I thought I would hate it, but it's one of my must see shows now.

Slang Strong
07-18-2014, 10:14 AM
I like the direction they're going as well. It looks like it's going to keep expanding, they've mentioned doing several crossovers with Flash which should be awesome. I also like the addition of Brandon Routh, I like that they're trying to include more from the comics.

Moonrider
07-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Dylan Dog was better than I thought but worse than what I imagined it should be.

Evan Henry
07-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Arrow's really good. Much improved from the first few episodes of the first season. That dialogue was painfully bad. I only stuck with it for the action scenes. Glad I did.

Cautiously high hopes for Flash, and I'm also wondering why Brandon Routh isn't going to be on that show instead.

Oops. Fixed.

Moonrider
07-18-2014, 10:40 PM
He could very well be on Flash too since both shows live in the same universe. Who knows, with enough popularity we may even get a Ray Palmer: The Atom series.