PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode VII Cast revealed

Bishop
04-29-2014, 02:36 PM
They've finally made the official announcement!

http://geektyrant.com/news/star-was-episode-vii-cast-revealed

John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the sci-fi fantasy saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Slang Strong
04-29-2014, 02:50 PM
I JUST saw this! Crazy!

Duane Korslund
04-29-2014, 02:52 PM
harumf....

Lovecraft13
04-29-2014, 06:10 PM
I went to high school with Oscar Isaac. It'll be too distracting seeing him in the flicks, since I remember him as the dude who made poop jokes in my classes.

Slang Strong
04-29-2014, 06:49 PM
That's awesome. On a side note, I'm curious who all these people are going to be playing. Since they're throwing out EU isn't it at least a little presumptuous to assume that Han married Leia? So many questions now about this new trilogy.

paul brian deberry
04-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Im hoping (King King) Andy Serkis plays the new Han Solo character. I love Andy so much, dude is awesome. Think he'd make for a badass smuggler, scruff nerf herder.

paul brian deberry
04-29-2014, 09:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BB6ZPhY.jpg

looks like someone did what I was gonna do, match up the actors... so i swiped it.

Bishop
04-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Im hoping (King King) Andy Serkis plays the new Han Solo character. I love Andy so much, dude is awesome. Think he'd make for a badass smuggler, scruff nerf herder.

Thing about Serkis, he could okay any role convincingly. I can see him playing a dark Sith Lord as easily as I can see him playing a long time friend of Han Solo or a Jedi Master.

Evan Henry
04-29-2014, 10:02 PM
http://www.blackshipbooks.com/star-wars-episode-vii-cast-revealed/

Wish Gary Kurtz was in there. One of a few people who worked closely with Lucas before he sold out.

Moonrider
04-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Thing about Serkis, he could okay any role convincingly. I can see him playing a dark Sith Lord as easily as I can see him playing a long time friend of Han Solo or a Jedi Master.

What if... Serkis will play the grandson of JAR JAR BINKS? Eh? Eh? :slap:

Bishop
04-30-2014, 09:17 AM
What if... Serkis will play the grandson of JAR JAR BINKS? Eh? Eh? :slap:

Or perhaps he is playing Gollum in the biggest movie crossover in history!

Newt
04-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Darth Smeagol

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Newt1453/Awful%20drawings/DarthSmeagol_zpsb7d871e2.jpg (http://s194.photobucket.com/user/Newt1453/media/Awful%20drawings/DarthSmeagol_zpsb7d871e2.jpg.html)

omega sentry
05-04-2014, 08:19 PM
two sabers??? I thought it would be one saber to rule them all! :laugh:

Newt
05-05-2014, 10:34 AM
He has a split personality- one saber for Slinker and one for Stinker!

So, this may be obvious, but I'll lay it out anyways. When Gollum and the One Ring fell into the fires of Orodruin, known to Men as Mount Doom, they perished not, but instead merged together; the One Ring's power preserved Gollum, but it could not save him from being horribly burned.

The power of the One Ring, that once had been Sauron's, now infused the creature Gollum. Gollum fled Arda, that had given him only misery, and sought the void, wherein he could sense the dark will of Sauron's master Morgoth, who once was Melkor, greatest of the Ainur, but who had opposed Eru Illuvatar, and after much strife, been banished thereto. Morgoth took in the gangrel creature bearing the power of his vanquished lieutenant, and made for him a suit of armor that would ease and empower his battered body, and trained him in the Dark Arts.

Gollum became a mighty warrior, and helped his master form a new and greater dominion in a galaxy far far away. The power he had absorbed from the One Ring did not affect Gollum alone, however; it also infused the many micro-organisms infesting his body. He spread these germs wherever he went, and they soon infected others. Those heavily infected by the germs began to develop abilities similar to those of Gollum himself; however, instead of the utter malice of Sauron that corrupted those who bore the One Ring, the power in these microbes (eventually named "midichlorians") partook of the dual nature of Gollum himself: they bore selfishness, avarice, and cruelty, but also compassion, loyalty, and courage. This is the origin of the Dark and Light sides of the Force.

And that, friends, is the nerdiest thing I've ever written.

Duane Korslund
05-05-2014, 10:38 AM
He has a split personality- one saber for Slinker and one for Stinker!

So, this may be obvious, but I'll lay it out anyways. When Gollum and the One Ring fell into the fires of Orodruin, known to Men as Mount Doom, they perished not, but instead merged together; the One Ring's power preserved Gollum, but it could not save him from being horribly burned.

The power of the One Ring, that once had been Sauron's, now infused the creature Gollum. Gollum fled Arda, that had given him only misery, and sought the void, wherein he could sense the dark will of Sauron's master Morgoth, who once was Melkor, greatest of the Ainur, but who had opposed Eru Illuvatar, and after much strife, been banished thereto. Morgoth took in the gangrel creature bearing the power of his vanquished lieutenant, and made for him a suit of armor that would ease and empower his battered body, and trained him in the Dark Arts.

Gollum became a mighty warrior, and helped his master form a new and greater dominion in a galaxy far far away. The power he had absorbed from the One Ring did not affect Gollum alone, however; it also infused the many micro-organisms infesting his body. He spread these germs wherever he went, and they soon infected others. Those heavily infected by the germs began to develop abilities similar to those of Gollum himself; however, instead of the utter malice of Sauron that corrupted those who bore the One Ring, the power in these microbes (eventually named "midichlorians") partook of the dual nature of Gollum himself: they bore selfishness, avarice, and cruelty, but also compassion, loyalty, and courage. This is the origin of the Dark and Light sides of the Force.

And that, friends, is the nerdiest thing I've ever written.

It was a masterpiece of nerd-like proportions....good work!

omega sentry
05-05-2014, 01:14 PM
It was a masterpiece of nerd-like proportions....good work!

Lets find a director to ruin it! :w00t:

sevans
05-07-2014, 07:34 AM
I hope they get Harrison Ford to play Han Solo.
I think he would suit that role.