PDA

View Full Version : VILLAIN the online graphic novel

thEbrEEze
03-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Aren't we all a little villainous?

This is a tale of revenge. Villain tells the story of Matthew Ford on his quest to destroy the heroes of Legend City. After a bank robbery goes wrong, the heroes have to make a choice; save a group of hostages or get the bad guy. The heroes’ choices and actions set off a chain of events that forever clenches their fate and gives birth to their nemesis. Matthew carves a blood soaked path through the heroes on his quest for revenge and therefore becomes the ultimate SUPER VILLAIN.

Please take some time to check it out! Issues 2 - 7 are FREE online. Issue 1 for sale in the VILLAIN Store!

VILLAIN (http://www.villain-comic.com)

kamikaze
03-30-2014, 10:20 AM
This is a very good comic. I like the change of being from the villian's perspective.

Bishop
03-30-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm really enjoying the story here. You've got a good mix of past and present day action which keeps things interesting. This is surprisingly well written for a web comic, and I look forward to reading more.

thEbrEEze
09-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the input guys! I really appreciate it! We have just started our second Origins series so be sure to hit up the site and catch yourselves up. Also Issues 1 and 2 are now for sale in the VILLAIN Store.

villain-comic.com