PDA

View Full Version : "Heroes Reborn" Miniseries Event Coming To NBC In 2015

Co.Inkadink
02-26-2014, 06:51 PM
Let the whining begin! (http://enewsi.com/news.php?itemid=26144&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook)

Duane Korslund
02-27-2014, 09:06 AM
I loved the first 2 seasons of the original....after that...meh,.....

Co.Inkadink
02-27-2014, 05:24 PM
I stuck with it til the bitter end. So many plot holes and contradictions and they never got the powers right. It ended on a cliffhanger where Claire revealed her powers to the world. I wonder if they will pick up where the other left off?

Duane Korslund
02-27-2014, 05:25 PM
oh, I saw it till the end...I just didnt enjoy it....I'd like to see them straighten out the mess they made with season 3 and 4...it'll be nice to see Peter Petrelli and Hiro Nakamura again...and yes...Claire....

Co.Inkadink
02-27-2014, 08:58 PM
oh, I saw it till the end...I just didnt enjoy it....I'd like to see them straighten out the mess they made with season 3 and 4...it'll be nice to see Peter Petrelli and Hiro Nakamura again...and yes...Claire....Maybe Tim Kring learned his lesson and will straighten it out. But I'd like to see some characters return others not so much.

Duane Korslund
02-28-2014, 09:12 AM
Maybe Tim Kring learned his lesson and will straighten it out. But I'd like to see some characters return others not so much.

Agreed....Ali Larter just needs to stay away!

Co.Inkadink
02-28-2014, 05:33 PM
The show had such potential. I hated how they always had to de-power characters or make them forget how to use their powers just to tell a story. You have a character with Time Travel powers? Well have him forget because all this mess could be straightened out with several jumps. So many ridiculous scenarios. It's like they wanted them to have these cool powers but didn't know what to do with them or realized they wouldn't have any problems if they utilized them.

Duane Korslund
02-28-2014, 05:37 PM
It boiled down to poor planning and poor writing. The idea was good, the execution in the long run...not so much...

Moonrider
03-06-2014, 05:28 AM
I wish they would just expand the story using some of the dangling plotline from the previous series without using the same set of characters again. Why not build a story revolving around 'Claude Rains'? Or the black hole guy who may not be dead as we might think? Or that Irish girl who got lost in the 'days of future's past' alternate future?

Co.Inkadink
03-14-2014, 06:42 PM
I wish they would just expand the story using some of the dangling plotline from the previous series without using the same set of characters again. Why not build a story revolving around 'Claude Rains'? Or the black hole guy who may not be dead as we might think? Or that Irish girl who got lost in the 'days of future's past' alternate future?
That would be a storyline they could wrap up and it needs to be. They oughta go back and "fix" storylines from past shows. It would make the old show more watchable if they did.

Buckyrig
03-15-2014, 11:50 AM
I can't believe you all remember these threads.

Only thing I remember is Claire exposing her powers at the end of the series.

Honestly, whether I end up watching this or not is going to probably be mostly about when it's on. If it's on right before or after something I'm already watching I'll check it out (which on NBC is pretty much only The Blacklist). I don't see myself seeking it out.

Co.Inkadink
03-15-2014, 03:35 PM
I can't believe you all remember these threads.

When it comes to TV I remember everything. I remember lines from TV shows from when I was a kid. There were things they did that could be fixed if they used some imagination. It would be fun like a Crisis comic reboot thing. One of the reasons shows like Lost and Heroes don't sell on DVD is because once you see the big picture it doesn't make sense. I don't know if they could unravel the crap they made but it would be interesting to see. I'd also like to see some old characters come back. Specifically Peter and Claire.

Buckyrig
03-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Well, I heard Nashville might get canceled, so I guess she'd be available.