PDA

View Full Version : Labeouf Plagarizes Daniel Clowes

cheeseisgood1918
01-02-2014, 01:50 PM
I always kinda thought Shaia Labeouf seemed like an unbearable douche canoe, but gimme a break! Not only did he plagarize Clowes' story for a short film he made (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jordanzakarin/shia-labeouf-rip-off-daniel-clowes-howard-cantour?s=mobile), but he also apparently plagarized the Tweets he wrote as an apology to Clowes. He has also:slap: been claiming that he made the project as a joke and that people just misunderstood the whole situation.

He is also trying to Apologize via skywriting (http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/19276), which is a bit confusing. I guess I'm a little late to this story, as it's been ongoing for a few weeks, but jeez, what an asshat this guy is.

Bishop
01-02-2014, 01:54 PM
The kid is an idiot.

MistValkyrie
01-03-2014, 01:45 AM
The kid is an idiot.

yeah, pretty much. Shia Le---whatever the heck his name is, does kind of seem like an obnoxious little twat bubble.

Justice41
01-03-2014, 05:33 PM
You can always tell when somethings been swiped by Hollywood... it's actually an original thought.

Scribbly
01-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Indeed. The kid is an idiot.

Angel
01-06-2014, 03:09 AM
What do you expect of someone named LeBoof.

cheeseisgood1918
01-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!! (http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-shia-labeouf-hollywoods-new-king-jerks/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage)

Duane Korslund
01-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Justifying his plagiarism.....that's just the ultimate in douchery.....it should be career over for any artist that gets busted in this manner...its like lip synching....its the ultimate slap in the face to fans...not that he has any...

Bishop
01-20-2014, 10:54 AM
The thing is, he is so self righteous as to think that he is the one with the artistic integrity, and everyone else is the d-bag. What a tool.

Duane Korslund
01-20-2014, 11:18 AM
I've met some extremely self deluded people in my time on this crazy whirlygig of a world...but I don't think I've ever experience this level of self delusion. Its like Heisenberg level....maybe worse....at least Heisenberg had the skill and power to maintain his self delusion...this guy....its like an entire generations sense of entitlement and over inflated sense of self importance was funneled into this douchecicle and expelled out by an order of magnitude.

MistValkyrie
01-21-2014, 01:21 AM
From the Cracked article Cheese posted:
"He made millions from an extremely licensed and copyrighted property and used some to fund another movie. That means he paid actors, camera people, truck drivers, even craft services, but not the writer. He thinks the person who cleared away the coffee cups on his movie deserved more money than the person who wrote it."
Being a long-time amateur writer myself, this makes me hate him...it used to be severe irritation but those days are long gone. He blatantly ripped off someone's idea then didn't even have the spine to make a real apology...he just sounds like a fracking politician. Somebody needs to kick him in the balls really, really hard...at the very least.