PDA

View Full Version : Non-Big Two Comics

QAN
12-03-2013, 10:29 PM
My interest in the top two comic distributors has been waning for quite awhile. There stuff for the last few years have been headache-inducing. :slap: I am looking forward to Quantum and Woody (Valiant) by Priest/Bright next year and I'll be picking up the Omnibus versions of Dark Horse's Lone Wolf and Cub. Sadly, those are all I am looking forward to.

Anyone else have a list of something comic book that doesn't include Warner or Disney?

eDuke
12-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Currently only picking up BLACK SCIENCE and can't wait for THE GOON to launch into mini-series format. A bunch of other stuff I've been discovering lately is indy stuff offered on Kickstarter by their creators like HEAD LOPPER, AGENT WILD, MIGHTY TITAN, STRAY, WEAPON BROWN, and SERENITY ROSE.

QAN
12-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Thanks for that list. Some books don't get the stage they need to survive in this biz.

Bishop
12-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Not quite as Indy as what Ed mentioned, but I love Invincible (Image) and Locke and key (IDW).

eDuke
12-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Well, it's creator-owned. Isn't there a creator-owned revolution going on right now?

QAN
12-06-2013, 06:33 PM
It's appreciated. The thread title has a pretty big banner even though the two most well-known have most of the pie.