PDA

View Full Version : Agents of Shield

Bishop
09-24-2013, 11:01 PM
I find myself totally underwhelmed. Anyone else check it out?

cheeseisgood1918
09-24-2013, 11:11 PM
Not yet. I'm out of town until Sunday I have it recorded, so I won't get a chance until then. I figured the pilot would be kind of Meh. They usually are. I'll give it several episodes until I make a decision on it.

The Dag
09-24-2013, 11:21 PM
it was ok. i loved the end car its like the car in captain america that stark was showing.

Buckyrig
09-24-2013, 11:59 PM
I really enjoyed it. Lagged a bit in the middle, but I liked it.

Of course, I wasn't going in terribly excited. I haven't been following all the little details released over the last few months (or year).

Notice any Whedon alumni besides Gunn and Book?

Bishop
09-25-2013, 12:38 AM
I think my expectations were to high. It felt like Whedon Lite. It didn't have the energy I was hoping for, I guess. I'll continue watching for a bit to see how it progresses.

Steven Forbes
09-25-2013, 03:12 AM
It was okay. I liked the nods here and there to things.

It wasn't great, but it didn't have to be.

Basically, it's the X-Files meets the Marvel Universe.

I'm hoping some of the mysteries are actually worth the wait.

eDuke
09-25-2013, 03:41 AM
I think my expectations were way low (because I hate network television) so it was a surprise that I actually enjoyed it. I'll watch the next one to see if I'll stick around.

Nitecrawlah2
09-25-2013, 04:27 AM
Is Whedon even showrunning this one? I can't say much of anything of TV can get me to watch, but this is on the DVR so I'll give it a go later this week.

Bishop
09-25-2013, 07:30 AM
Is Whedon even showrunning this one? I can't say much of anything of TV can get me to watch, but this is on the DVR so I'll give it a go later this week.

Yes. He even directed the first episode.

Duane Korslund
09-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Whedon TV is scary...its either HUGELY awesome...or the floppiest of flops...I didnt get to see it, I'll prolly check it out tonight

Bishop
09-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Whedon TV is scary...its either HUGELY awesome...or the floppiest of flops...I didnt get to see it, I'll prolly check it out tonight

Agreed. I tend to really like his movies, but his tv shows are very hit or miss for me.

cheeseisgood1918
09-25-2013, 11:42 AM

Sort of. He was hugely involved in the first episode, but he won't be the showrunner if it sticks around. He has 2 more Avengers movies to make. He has stated that his role will mostly be writing if the show lasts, which is fine by me.

Screwtape Jenkins
09-25-2013, 11:55 AM
You guys are a tough crowd. I thought it was phenomenal. The action and special effects were incredible for a television show, and I really like the cast.

I'll wait for episode 2 to get really excited, though, as the premiere was all Joss. We'll see if the staff writers can meet the bar he's set.

Duane Korslund
09-25-2013, 12:02 PM
is J August Richards going to be a regular cast member? I heard he was doing Luke Cage or something? Always liked him...wanted to see him back in Whedons work....I dunno...without the occasional hero appearance I'm not overly jazzed about a SHIELD only show....of course I'll give it a shot though

Co.Inkadink
09-25-2013, 05:50 PM
You guys are a tough crowd. I thought it was phenomenal. The action and special effects were incredible for a television show, and I really like the cast.
I agree, I thought it was a good solid start with a good cast. Just enough drama and humor to work. I do think the big reveal will be that Colson wil be a L.M.D. Though.

Justice41
09-25-2013, 06:09 PM
It was very dull but the Corvette shifting into flight mode was cool. This shows story was very similar to the Wonder Woman Pilots. I'll give it one more ep if it doesn't get interesting oh well. It's TV.

Paul Sanderson
09-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Whedon is the showrunner on this, or at least one of them.

eDuke
09-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Marvel just released a press release with this info it in:

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” opened a strong No. 1 in the time period with Adults 18-49 (4.6/14), defeating NBC’s Tuesday premiere of “The Voice” by 15% (4.0/12) and CBS’ season premiere of “NCIS” by 35% (3.4/10), to qualify as TV’s highest rated drama debut in nearly 4 years. It was also Tuesday’s No. 1 TV show in Adults 18-49 (tie) and across all key Men demographics (M18-34/M18-49/M25-54).

Justice41
09-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Meh that's just Avengers hangover. The shows quality will decide. Wasn't that building that blew up the same one Spidey jumped into to save the little boy in Spiderman 2? Aint it funny Shield didn't show up to help IM save the President in IM 3? In fact Shield was not mentioned at all in that flick. Guess stark relocates in New York after IM 3.
Ed We need Numbers not stats, Did they beat out Duck Dynasty in raw numbers?

eDuke
09-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Ed We need Numbers not stats, Did they beat out Duck Dynasty in raw numbers?
LOL. Who knows. I just posted what they sent me. :laugh:

Justice41
09-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Did anyone get a Mutant X, Alpha's Vibe from this show?

Bishop
09-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Did anyone get a Mutant X, Alpha's Vibe from this show?

Totally, but I couldn't place it until I read your post. It was a bit smarter than those, but definitely the same feel.

Lord Fejj
09-26-2013, 08:38 PM
I have it DVRed but haven't had time to watch it yet.

kamikaze
09-28-2013, 05:40 PM
thought it was decent. Not excellent but not horrible. Gotta get rid of some of the annoying characters, though

Comix Obsession
09-29-2013, 08:17 AM
I liked the bit where Coulsen came out from the shadows to make an entrance, and said something along the lines of 'I think there's a bulb out'. It was a classic Whedonism that fell flat because of the poor set up. And that just about summed up the show for me - a mash up of different minds all wanting something different from the show.

It was mediocre. If it didn't have Marvel's name attached to it, it wouldn't even register. Expecting another Firefly I wasn't, and unsuprisingly didn't get. It was full of lazy cliches that made it nothing more than a rehash of everything we've seen before. The main character looks like a male model. The female lead like a female model. They both hate each other on the surface but obviously want to get into bed with each other. There are two geeks who don't fit in with the two leads, but they all end up balancing each other out. The story was predictable and slow. I didn't care about any of the characters - including Agent Coulsen. He died. We saw him die. It's lazy to give us all this 'what happened?!' crap when it seems apparent that the writers just couldn't come up with a good enough story for it so will stretch it out as long as possible to create a sense of mystery that really only disguises their own shortcomings.

It is a good idea for a show - but it's never going to measure up to the movies in scale, and to make up for that it really needs to be well written. Unfortunately it's not. It's tired, predictable fare for a lazy night in and that's a shame - because with series like Breaking Bad now setting the standard for TV networks, everyone should be trying harder.

Warehouse 13 beat this show to it, and in my opinion, in a more fun way. Sure, Warehouse 13 is also lazy night-in stuff, but at least it came first - Agents of SHIELD brings nothing new to the table.

jeffo46
10-01-2013, 07:23 AM
I enjoyed it, especially the " Journey Into Mystery " reference. I'm hooked and will be watching it every week. It's much better than Arrow and any of those damn reality shows that have saturated the airwaves .

Comix Obsession
10-02-2013, 03:23 PM
I enjoyed it, especially the " Journey Into Mystery " reference. I'm hooked and will be watching it every week. It's much better than Arrow and any of those damn reality shows that have saturated the airwaves .

That it is. But that isn't what it should be aiming for, it's not hard to be better than crap. Fortunately this kind of mediocrity is still prevalent enough in TV land for us to be able to enjoy a vast wealth of amazing programmes that see this mediocrity as a chance to be recognised.

I just think, with all the money Marvel has, they could spend time making something actually good. Hell, they have enough money to film an entire episode, pull it apart, refilm it again and again until it's perfect. This show has no excuses for being so poor. Still, maybe I'm being too harsh. I'll know after another episode or two, I guess.

Justice41
10-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeaaaahhhh, The whole flying plane from crisis to crisis smacks of that show with the FBI profilers flying around to different crimes. Gave the show a second watch and that's all I need to see. Pass.

Nitecrawlah2
10-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Okay I've finally caught up with my DVR. I think a lot of people want to like this because they're fans of either Whedon or The Avengers/Marvel movies, but the want and Disney's cash alone won't make it great. I love Whedon's stuff, enough to know that Clark Gregg can't pull off Whedon's writing and lines well enough to carry this show. He's only a main because he's already been established in 5-10 minute bits throughout the movies, I don't think he's a "Whedon guy" when it comes to pulling off what others in his shows can do with his material.

This show has potential, especially with the "Big Bad" TV formulas and a treasure trove of ideas from the House of Marvel. I just think they're going to be a bit gun shy and not want to pull off the big stuff in lieu of possibly greedily holding back on the show so they can attempt to instead maximize those ideas in their movies. We'll see, but I just don't really feel compelled to keep watching. Maybe for Ming Na though, she's great.

Justice41
10-02-2013, 07:27 PM
This show couldn't be more cliche driven. That chick in the wife beater may as well have been wearing a Che shirt. Cut outs cookie cutters and stereotypes abound.

Buckyrig
10-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Still enjoying it.

dx
10-03-2013, 12:45 AM
I'm disappointed....I want to enjoy it...but it was boring and cheesy.

Samuel L. Jackson making an appearance was surprising...but that was about the only "it moment" in the entire episode.

Paul Sanderson
10-04-2013, 09:15 PM
The first two episodes were okay, entertaining enough in their own way, but also underwhelming, too.

btw, episode 2 lost 30% of the audience from episode 1 - a huge dropoff.

Justice41
10-04-2013, 10:28 PM
what days it on? If it's monday bad timing. You'd think Disney would know better than to put a show like this against MNF especially since both ABC and ESPN are both owned by Disney. If it's not monday, i don't know.

The Dag
10-05-2013, 02:01 AM
what days it on? If it's monday bad timing. You'd think Disney would know better than to put a show like this against MNF especially since both ABC and ESPN are both owned by Disney. If it's not monday, i don't know.

tuesday against the voice and ncis. i think the voice came back last week.

Comix Obsession
10-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Yeaaaahhhh, The whole flying plane from crisis to crisis smacks of that show with the FBI profilers flying around to different crimes. Gave the show a second watch and that's all I need to see. Pass.

This show couldn't be more cliche driven. That chick in the wife beater may as well have been wearing a Che shirt. Cut outs cookie cutters and stereotypes abound.

2 for 2! Completely agree. It's awful.

In England it's on Friday evening at 8pm on a very popular channel. I won't be surprised if it doesn't last long - once the initial 'Marvel' name wears off, this will be nothing more than a 4pm Sunday afternoon affair.

Okay I've finally caught up with my DVR. I think a lot of people want to like this because they're fans of either Whedon or The Avengers/Marvel movies, but the want and Disney's cash alone won't make it great. I love Whedon's stuff, enough to know that Clark Gregg can't pull off Whedon's writing and lines well enough to carry this show. He's only a main because he's already been established in 5-10 minute bits throughout the movies, I don't think he's a "Whedon guy" when it comes to pulling off what others in his shows can do with his material.

This show has potential, especially with the "Big Bad" TV formulas and a treasure trove of ideas from the House of Marvel. I just think they're going to be a bit gun shy and not want to pull off the big stuff in lieu of possibly greedily holding back on the show so they can attempt to instead maximize those ideas in their movies. We'll see, but I just don't really feel compelled to keep watching. Maybe for Ming Na though, she's great.

People do want to like this, me included, but I gave up less than halfway through the second episode. I was only watching to give it another chance, but it just got worse. Coulsen's charm has worn out already - proof that he worked as a third-tier character in the movies because he was likeable as a background character rather than a leading man. The 'hero' is just boring, a cardboard cutout good-looking agent of blah. The main girl, yeah, same. The two 'geeks' are pointless - and seem to only have items that can have some pithy idea attached to them - the '7 dwarves' are only 7 so that they can be named after the 7 dwarves, but surely having 20 of those things would be quicker? Ming Na - she's ridiculous. I completely disagree on her character, she's one of the main reasons I turned it off. When she held those two guns on the army guys, eurgh. It was awful - every cliche of a battle-hardened 'mystery' background put into one character who just makes me laugh with her seriousness. 'We're too exposed, I'm going to find somewhere else to park'. Whoever wrote that is in the wrong job.

This show is awful, and now, everytime I see Agent Coulsen in the films, I'm going to see the character put forward in the show, which isn't good.

Paul Sanderson
10-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Episode 3 was as underwhelming as the previous 2. Not awful, but not all that great either. None of the characters are particularly interesting, save Coulsen himself.

The ratings for episode 3 dropped a further 10% or so off last week.

The Dag
10-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Episode 3 was as underwhelming as the previous 2. Not awful, but not all that great either. None of the characters are particularly interesting, save Coulsen himself.

The ratings for episode 3 dropped a further 10% or so off last week.

really can't judge ratings now. it is going against the play offs.

Lord Fejj
10-10-2013, 03:23 AM
I've only seen the first episode yet and the only character I like is the girl who flies the plane. Coulsen sucks...should have left him dead and used Jasper Sitwell!

Comix Obsession
10-12-2013, 08:50 AM
I'd be very surprised if this gets picked up for a second season, though the cynical me says it will based on the money they can make from merchandise and advertising.

Given up after 1 and a half episodes. Didn't even bother watching it last night - I have much better things to watch on DVD, and GTA V to play. That's the problem now, these shows have a lot of competition, and this show is just lazy.

I bet those ratings are pretty accurate - there's nothing here to draw people back in.

Finbar
10-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Terrible acting: all of them. Terrible characters really, its not really their fault

Comix Obsession
10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Terrible acting: all of them. Terrible characters really, its not really their fault

Coulsen also just isn't strong enough a character to carry through to a series. Whedon's style was perfect for his little moments in the films, but his attitude just comes off as smug when drawn out over an entire hour. In the films he worked because he seemed like a good guy impossibly out of his depth but dealing with it with a sense of humour uncommon for a guy in his position. It doesn't work in the series - as soon as he draws a gun and says 'stay on my 6' the whole character is shattered.

cheeseisgood1918
10-12-2013, 04:55 PM
I agree with pretty much everything people are saying about the show being underwhelming, but I've also watched enough TV to know that most shows don't really find their groove in the first season. Even the first season of Buffy was kind shameful compared to the rest of the series. Of course that's not true of every show, but a great many of them.

I'll give it a season to keep me interested, and then we'll see. Right now, I feel like the characters are kind of wooden because I'm betting the network execs have too much control. It just smacks of an AC exec going, "we need the following archetypes for this show to succeed, get me a spunky main character with daddy issues, and she needs to be sexy! I also need a hardened soldier badass type, to be her foil/love interest, and he needs to be sexy! We also need a grizzled veteran in a catsuit, and make it sexy! We also need a couple of nerds because we need some of that Big Bang demo... Make them sexy.

If the show can last, and get decent ratings, the showrunners and writers will get more autonomy and the show will get better imo.

Comix Obsession
10-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Agreed about the 'make them/it sexy!' thing - it reeks of that.

I disagree about needing to give it a season - I haven't yet run into one show where the first season hasn't hooked me. Battlestar Galactica hooked me with the pilot, Firefly hooked me with the first episode, Breaking Bad (I'm on season 2) hooked me from the first episode. I'm the kind of person that doesn't turn things off easily - I hate turning off shows mid-episode in case they get better. I just didn't care with Agents of SHIELD - I was reaching for the remote out of boredom in the first 20 minutes.

Sure, some shows take a while to get going - but it doesn't mean they can't be good whilst doing so. Everyone says season 1 of Breaking Bad is the weakest, but it's still amazing. That comes from looking back after a few seasons, not from the start. Honestly, this show should be good from the get go - look at what came before it - it's not like they didn't have a good idea of what to go for.

cheeseisgood1918
10-13-2013, 06:02 PM
I don't disagree with any of that, but it's hard to compare the great shows you mentioned to Shield. Breaking Bad is on AMC, a channel know for taking chances letting creative types doing what they want with their projects, so Vincent Gilligan and his writers got to do the show they want.

Firefly was cancelled half way through it's first season, because FOX didn't really get it, they just new Joss Whedon had a surprise hit on his hands with Buffy, a show they had passed on, and the WB or CW or whoever at the time was cashing in big time, so they wanted to try to capture some of that lightening in a bottle. When they saw the end product, they panicked when it didn't get 10 million viewers right away. So sure, they let him do his show, but then they took it away almost immediately.

The thing about AoS is that it has a lot of powerful beurocrats with a lot of money invested in it, and a lot of pressure on it. The creators and writers of the show probably have constant notes, guidelines and orders coming down from all directions. Personally, I would have a hard time doing any creative storytelling in that kind of environment. Any kind of plot you throw at that show that is anything but within the formula the execs want the show to fall into probably gets rejected outright. It would be a crazy stifling way to work.

Now, if someone working on that show is able to take a chance, and it pays off and the show makes some ratings gains, maybe the writers could wrest some control from the execs and the show can grow and get better. That's my hope at least.

Lord Fejj
10-15-2013, 03:25 AM
yeah...just not good

cheeseisgood1918
10-17-2013, 12:43 AM
I actually mostly enjoyed this past episode.

Kep!
10-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Episode 2 and 3 went down hill...but #4 I liked. This is a project that needs to get its sea legs, but I feel like it will. Another couple of episodes before I turn off the light.

jeffo46
10-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Guys, What would you rather have on TV , this or another damn reality show ? Personally , my wife and I have been watching it every week and we enjoy it . It's our favorite show right after The Walking Dead . We need to support shows like this on TV and quit bitching about them. You all need to realize that this is being targeted for a much wider audience then us comic book fans and that no matter what , it is not going to be accurate as to the comic , no matter how much we would like it to be. So why not just enjoy the show for what it is and be glad that we have something like this on TV, okay ?

Co.Inkadink
10-18-2013, 07:56 AM
This is better than Alphas, No Ordinary Family, Heroes or the Cape. I admit it's off to a slow start but I really like it, I think we're spoiled at this point, at least it's not stupid like some Superhero shows of the past, I hope it goes a while and finds it's footing.

Bishop
10-18-2013, 08:38 AM
I personally don't think it is too much to ask for decent scripting and acting in any tv show. To me that is where Shield fails. However, I did enjoy this weeks episode far more than the episodes that have come before it. It looks like it might be starting to pick up steam. I still would really like to see them pull in some lower tier superhero, or super powered characters from the Marvel universe.

Justice41
10-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Guys, What would you rather have on TV , this or another damn reality show ? Personally , my wife and I have been watching it every week and we enjoy it . It's our favorite show right after The Walking Dead . We need to support shows like this on TV and quit bitching about them. You all need to realize that this is being targeted for a much wider audience then us comic book fans and that no matter what , it is not going to be accurate as to the comic , no matter how much we would like it to be. So why not just enjoy the show for what it is and be glad that we have something like this on TV, okay ?

Yeah.... try not telling us what we should or shouldn't do. Alright there sport.

L Jamal
10-18-2013, 01:10 PM
The disconnect between the world that SHIELD inhabits and Stark inhabits seems to be quite large. They can develop technology that seemingly heals instantly, but an artificial eye that transmits is 10 years beyond their current technology?

jeffo46
10-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Yeah.... try not telling us what we should or shouldn't do. Alright there sport.

I will, as soon as you grow up, okay ?

Angel
10-20-2013, 09:09 PM
This show is garbage so far. I would much rather watch Honey Boo Boo Agent of the Duck Dynasty than this. I think the problem is that they don't know what kind of show they want it be. This last episode was possibly the worst.

dx
10-23-2013, 02:24 AM
It would be an awesome show if it had the "Fringe" quality to it with a strong dousing of Marvel.

So far it's been more Knight Rider (80's) in tone, than what they hinted at, which was more Spies meets Fringe.

Give us Hydra, AIM, Lavateria, etc....something.

I personally thought their (Marvel/Disney/ABC/ESPN) mentality with all the hype was Go Big or Go Home. Right now, they are going home.

Justice41
10-23-2013, 07:43 PM
The shows already been picked up for another season so.....

Buckyrig
10-23-2013, 07:55 PM
The shows already been picked up for another season so.....

Not just a full season for this year?

Justice41
10-23-2013, 08:36 PM
now that you ask I don't remember. But good news Captain America Trailer tomorrow

Justice41
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Only the complete season.
all 22 eps. Hopefully they see how awful the first 13 are and do something in the last 9

Justin Martin
10-24-2013, 02:57 AM
I thought the first couple of episodes were ok, but I liked episodes three and four. So hopefully things continue on the up and up.

Justin Martin
R-Squared Comicz
http://www.rsquaredcomicz.com/get-comicz/free/store/

Moonrider
11-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Just saw the first episode. My first impression is that the characters are mostly forgettable and there is not one character that we can immediately identify with. The superpowered hooded guy brought up a good point about the position of regular humans in a world full of superheroes, but it still feel kind of pretentious somehow.

dx
11-05-2013, 02:23 AM
I look at the shows out and that are coming out. Sleepy Hallow, Almost Human, Grimm, NCIS, Revolution, Covert Affairs, etc.... When it comes to quality writing, execution, and film/fx....Agents just falls short in very category. It's 80's camp with barely better production.

nimprod
11-05-2013, 06:23 PM
ABC and Marvel revealed today that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is airing a crossover episode that ties into the upcoming Marvel Phase Two sequel Thor: The Dark World. Here's the official description of "The Well", airing Tuesday, November 19 at 8 PM ET on ABC.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Announces Thor: The Dark World Crossover Episode (http://www.movieweb.com/news/marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-announces-thor-the-dark-world-crossover-episode)

Buckyrig
11-06-2013, 12:17 PM
I look at the shows out and that are coming out. Sleepy Hallow, Almost Human, Grimm, NCIS, Revolution, Covert Affairs, etc.... When it comes to quality writing, execution, and film/fx....Agents just falls short in very category. It's 80's camp with barely better production.

Is NCIS supposed to be an example of good television?

cheeseisgood1918
11-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Is NCIS supposed to be an example of good television?

Or Revolution for that matter? And maybe it was just me, but the first 6-8 episodes of Grimm were pretty bad, at least that's what I felt like when I watches the initial run. I haven't watched really any of the other shows mentioned, but with the exception of Covert Affairs, I've had a lot of people tell me bad things about every one of them at first. I've also had some of those people change their tune after sticking with those shows.

The thing about bout AoS is that it hasn't found its legs yet. Maybe it never will, but I have a feeling the writers will at some point insert a "big bad" into the show and have a more cohesive overall story arc for a season or two. That's when the show will get interesting.

Is it great right now? No. I don't think it's horrible either though. And it's certainly better than if ABC replaces it with Midwifing with the Stars or some such nonsense.

dx
11-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Or Revolution for that matter? And maybe it was just me, but the first 6-8 episodes of Grimm were pretty bad, at least that's what I felt like when I watches the initial run. I haven't watched really any of the other shows mentioned, but with the exception of Covert Affairs, I've had a lot of people tell me bad things about every one of them at first. I've also had some of those people change their tune after sticking with those shows.

The thing about bout AoS is that it hasn't found its legs yet. Maybe it never will, but I have a feeling the writers will at some point insert a "big bad" into the show and have a more cohesive overall story arc for a season or two. That's when the show will get interesting.

Is it great right now? No. I don't think it's horrible either though. And it's certainly better than if ABC replaces it with Midwifing with the Stars or some such nonsense.

I was more or less talking production quality, better actors, and better visuals.

I listed a number of shows, so what if you don't like NCIS. They still put out a good product. Agents of Shield remind me of old A-TEAM and Knight Rider episodes as far as camp and story telling. I guess I expected something more spy related mixed within the Marvel Universe.

The Dag
11-20-2013, 08:09 PM
i thought last nights was the best one.

jeffo46
11-24-2013, 04:43 PM
i thought last nights was the best one.

If you're talking about the episode which tied in with Thor The Dark World , I would have to agree with you. Why don't the writers of this show use more tie ins with the Marvel universe ? There is such a gold mine out there to be used that would make this show much better than what it is already .

dx
11-25-2013, 03:04 AM
After watching Almost Human and the quality of production that went into that....Disney....because I blame Disney...really dropped the ball on Agents of SHIELD.

compton
12-05-2013, 02:17 AM
I keep waiting for the show to really take off. I wish they could just go on some straight up missions. Then best pay off the show so far was the Thor tie in and the mission where the special agent and fitz went to the bar. (Felt like a buddy movie)