PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

eDuke
09-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Anyone watching this series? I put it off for 5 seasons, but once I was hired for the comic, I had to blast through all past episodes (thank you Netflix). And I don't regret it one bit. The show is one of my favorites.

Justice41
09-11-2013, 02:59 PM
I watch it on and off it's a bit too incredulous. Too many things happen that just can't happen.But aside from that it's alright. The Comic? Last night I could swear I saw Marc Silvestri's name in the SOA credits, is the SOA comic from TopCow?

The Dag
09-11-2013, 03:05 PM
i love the show. only thing i don't like is when jax yells. its just funny to me.

eDuke
09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah, the show is definitely out there. Way too many outrageous things happen right after another, but that's what makes it interesting for me... keeps me on my toes and pretty hard to see what's coming next. Almost reminds me of comics back in the day before they got all realistic and gritty.

Comic is published by Boom! so there's no Silvestri on this. Artist is Damian Couceriro.

Lord Fejj
09-11-2013, 08:28 PM
I watched the first two seasons, but it just seemed too much like a soap opera, I hated it, my wife loved it...All my Children with Choppers...

Nitecrawlah2
09-12-2013, 02:34 AM
LOL sounds about right. I used to love this show, but for the last two seasons it feels like I've been hate-watching it. Seasons 2-3 were the best for me, hopefully this season's good or I'm crashing the chopper.