PDA

View Full Version : Something To Make Your Head Explode

paul brian deberry
08-28-2013, 04:49 PM
PLAYTHINGS:
BIG PANTS: Development house that helps creators with their kickstarter campaigns. We write, draw a little (find an art team if needed) and help 100% with the Kickstarter stuff. We even help with the marketing and bring the project to a publisher.

HERO: (NO NAME) Male. Good looking. Athletic. Late thirties. GIANT KID: Bald, no nose, bit of a long neck. Other than that human features.GIANT PET BIRD: Make things easy itís a simple parrot.

PLOT: Our hero awakens to find heís being chased by a giant parrot, just when it looks like he a gonna heís saved by the parrots owner.

- OH MAN. MY HEAD IS ON FIRE.

The hero looks around. Heís in a strange room. Itís definitely not his room. He must have really tied one on last night. He canít remember a damn thing that happened. Last time he got this drunk was on his 21st birthday. He explores a little. The way everything looks seems odd out of place. He finds a door. Opens it...

The door leads outside. Our hero watches a car crash into a pole. A guy runs by screaming hysterically, pointing to the sky.

- RUN! SHE GOT LOOSE.

A huge object. Maybe itís car drops a few feet from our hero. Causing an explosion that knocks our hero off his feet.

He recovers and runs. There are other people running with him. A fire truck explodes. Our hero avoids another massive explosion. Finally something unsee knocks him off his feet. Heís prone on the ground. Heís trying to crawl backwards from whatever thatís been causing this chaos.

- BILL!! (OFF PANEL)

On his back is our hero. A giant hand swooped in and picks up our hero. Our hero rest inside a steel cage along with a dozen other males and females. Some are alien looking.

- LOOK AT THE MESS YOUíVE MADE!
- OH, YOUíVE KILLED SO MANY. FATHER IS GOING TO BE SO MAD AT YOU!
The giant boy is pointing an angry finger at the now caged Bill the Parrot.

-FIN

Duane Korslund
08-28-2013, 05:07 PM
^ this hurt!

paul brian deberry
08-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Told ya

And curse you Forbes!!!

Steven Forbes
08-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Yeah, sorry. I wanted that post for information and questions/discussions (which is why I left it open), instead of having it be immediately derailed.

But the bright side is I didn't delete it!

See? Silver linings. :)

paul brian deberry
08-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry dude.

Steven Forbes
08-28-2013, 10:26 PM
No worries.

paul brian deberry
08-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Liar! You hate me.

Steven Forbes
08-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Only a little bit, and only when I'm hungry.

And I'm hungry now, so...

Duane Korslund
08-29-2013, 09:58 AM
we could look at is as a prime example of what not to do

OzzieIssacs
08-30-2013, 04:13 PM
I feel a lot better about my scripting skills now. ;)

T_F_Mann
09-21-2013, 12:35 AM
So this is how Crimson Room ends...