PDA

View Full Version : Captain America Script part 2

whdvorak
08-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Page 13 (5 panels)

Panel 1
Nate looks down through a crack in the floorboards of the hayloft at the outlaws. The outlaws are looking about the barn with drawn guns.

Panel 2
Close up of Ralph Darling talking to the hidden Nate.

Ralph:
Come on out lawman. No sense making this harder than it has to be.

Panel 3
Nate, squats down behind a hay bale in the hayloft and shouts back at Ralph. Nate is not wearing his cowboy hat anymore.

Nate:
How do I know your not going to shoot me if I do? I mean it's obvious you don't care that I'm a Marshal.

Panel 4
Ralph motions for his men to go up the ladder to the hayloft, as he replies to Nate.

Ralph:
Your right about that mister, I donít care if you're the President, you're in my way. I'll gun you down unless you make it worth my while not to.

Panel 5
As Nate hides behind the hay bales, three of the outlaws have climbed into the hayloft and begin searching for Nate.

Ralph (OP):
Trust me lawman, you have my word, if you give up I won't hurt you.

Page 14 (5 panels)

Panel 1
Nate, pulls a rope that is rigged over the roof beams of the barn. The rope is tied to a bucket which has his hat on it and is hidden behind hay bales.

Panel 2
The outlaws turn and fire at the bucket, turning their backs to Nate.

Panel 3
With their backs turned, Nate guns them down.

Panel 4
Ralph and the two remaining outlaws begin shooting up at the floor of the hayloft.

Panel 5
Nate stumbles backward as bullets come up through the floor boards into the hayloft, sending loose hay, dirt and dust into the air.

Page 15 (5 panels)

Panel 1
Caulwin, has gained vast telekinetic powers from an A.I.M. experiment. With his power he sends an invisible wave a force at Falcon who barely avoids the lashing force. The force of the wave caves in the front of a local building.

Caulwin (Burst):
I'm not a rat to be experimented on and thrown away. I'm a man!

Panel 2
Falcon takes to the air and dodges a hunk of the burning truck that, Caulwin, casually throws at him.

Panel 3
Captain America, rushes at, Caulwin, his shield at the ready.

Captain America:
Caulwin, calm down, you're not helping yourself. We need to get you to Project Pegasus for your own good.

Panel 4
Falcon, draws from behind his back, what looks like a Star Trek phaser and circles around for another pass.

Falcon:
Use the sonic disruptor Fury gave us Cap, this guy is too powerful to negotiate with.

Panel 5
Captain America, stands in front of, Caulwin, his shield raised to take the blunt of the concussive force Caulwins telekinetic power is throwing at him.

Captain America:
Caulwin, your power is growing to fast and beginning to repel everything from you. If we don't get you treatment it could eventually push even the air away from you.

Page 16 (5 panels)

Panel 1
Falcon comes up behind, Caulwin, as he attacks Cap. The Falcon, has his sonic disruptor pointed at him.

Panel 2
Close up of a very angry, Caulwin as he screams at Captain America.

Caulwin:
Liar! You're as bad as those A.I.M. monsters.

Panel 3
Caulwin unleashes a force wave that radiates out from him in a shock wave and knocks Cap to the ground and The Falcon out of the sky.

Panel 4
All the windows in the town smash and some doors are blown in and buildings are cracked

Panel 5
Captain America lies on the ground several feet from where his shield. Caulwin, with a triumphant sneer approaches him.

Page 17 (4 panels)

Panel 1
Close up of Ralph and the two men with him firing up into the hayloft.

Ralph:
You had your chance lawman. Now I'm gonna burn this whole town down.

Panel 2
An angry Nate runs to the edge of the hayloft where it looks down into the barn, his gun pointed down and ready to fire. The view should be from below, looking up at Nate and should not show anyone on the floor of the barn.

Nate:
I'll not let you hurt none of these folks, if I gotta die I'm taking you with me.

Panel 3
From the view of Nate looking down into the barn. Ralph and the other two outlaws have their hands raised, their guns on the ground. In the open barn door stands, Albert, with the two men that helped him at the church, their guns leveled at the outlaws.

Albert:
No need for that son, Ralph here has come to his senses and surrendered.

Panel 4
Close up of a very relieved and happy Nate.

Nate:
I've never been so happy to see your old face.

Page 18 (3 panels)

Panel 1
The remaining outlaws sit on the ground, their hands tied behind their backs. Hugh and Kent look out of the Prison wagon at the assembled outlaws and Albert and Nate. Albert smokes a victory cigar while the two men that helped Albert in the church stand with them, casually holding Winchester rifles.

Hugh:
I can't believe this Ralph. You couldn't kill two Marshals. Pa was right, you are good for nothing.

Ralph:
Shut your yap, Hugh, you saw what happened here, what was I supposed to do?

Panel 2
Similar to panel one of this page. Albert smiles as he talks with Hugh.

Albert:
Come on now Hugh, is that anyway to talk to your brother?

Hugh (Burst):
I swear to God, when I get out, you're a Dead man Albert Smith! A dead man!

Nate:
Don't worry Hugh, if you ever do get out, you'll be an old man barely able to hold a pistol.

Panel 3
Aerial view of the prison wagon and all the outlaws tied up and on the ground. Albert surveys the new number of outlaws, as he talks to the two locals holding the rifles.

Albert:
We're gonna need another wagon to haul all these desperadoes away from here, you folks have an extra one we can borrow?

Local 1:
Sure do Marshal, I'll get it ready for ya.

Local 2:
And we'd be proud to ride with ya and make sure these fellas make it to prison.

Page 19 (4 panels)

Panel 1
Caulwin, stands with an outstretched hand using his telekinetic powers to levitate both Falcon and Cap off the ground.

Caulwin:
The mighty Captain America. Hah! What a joke, you're not so mighty. I could crush you with a thought.

Captain America:
Caulwin, listen to me, your powers are rapidly getting out of control. You have to let us take you to Project Pegasus so they can help you.

Panel 2
Close up of Caulwin.

Caulwin 1:
Help me? I'm more powerful than an Avenger, I don't think I need any help. But you and your friend, The Falcon, soon will.

Panel 3
Caulwin, looks at Cap's shield laying on the ground as Cap talks to him.

Captain America 1:
Then just do one thing, pick up my shield and not with your powers, with your own hands.

Caulwin 2:
Why? What are you playing at?

Falcon:
Yeah big man, it's easy, just pick it up?

Caulwin 3:
What kind of trick is this?

Captain America 2:
No trick, Caulwin, just pick it up and you'll see why you need to get to Project Pegasus.

Panel 4
Caulwin walks over to the shield lying on the ground.

Caulwin:
Fine, I'll pick it up and when I do, I'll use it to beat...

Page 20 (5 panels)

Panel 1
Close up of Caulwin's hand reaching for the shield, but an invisible force field around him pushes it away from him.

Caulwin (The lettering should be smaller to show his speech trailing off)
...you with.

Panel 2
A very angry, Caulwin, looks at Cap and with his powers begins crushing him. Falcon is in the background still hovering in the air.

Caulwin:
What is this? What are you doing?

Captain America (Burst):
Arrggh!

Falcon (Burst):
He's not doing anything! Try to pick it up again. It's your powers Caulwin, they are getting out of control.

Panel 3
Caulwin try's to pick up the shield again and it's pushed away from him by his powers.

Caulwin:
No.

Panel 4
Caulwin sinks to his knees as he lets Cap and Falcon loose from his control and they settle to the ground.

Caulwin:
My god, I can't grab it? I can't grab it. Captain you have to help me.

Captain America:
Don't worry son, will get you to Project Pegasus and they will help you, I promise.

Panel 5
Captain America, The Falcon and Caulwin, all look up at the sky as it is filled with S.H.I.E.L.D. helicopters.

Page 21 (3 panels)

Panel 1
Captain America and The falcon stand with a couple of local people and a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. A similar truck to the one that was blown up, drives away into the distance. The locals are two older men with smiles on their faces.

Local 1:
I have to say that was the most excitement around these parts since the old days.

Panel 2
Close up of Captain America and The Falcon, talking with the two older locals.

Captain America:
I'm just glad no one got hurt in the fight. I'll make sure you folk get assistance repairing the damage to the your town.

Local 2:
It was nice to liven things up. Did you know that, Nate Rogers, the famous U.S. Marshal, had a shoot out here once.

Panel 3
Same image of Captain America and the Falcon talking with the locals as the shot pulls back to show the ghostly images of, Nate Rogers and Albert Smith, against the sky.

Local 1:
Either of you two know about, Nate Rogers? He was a famous Old West Marshals.

Captain America:
Actually I have heard that story before...

Page 22 (1 panel)

Panel 1 (Splash page)
In the same room from page one, a very young Steve now sleeps curled up on his bed. In the doorway to the room, stand Steve's Mom, Sara and his father holding hands watching him sleep.

Cap's Father 1:
Finally went to sleep, how many stories did it take this time.

Sara 1:
Only two, he was very tired.

Cap's Father 2:
Let me guess, one's about Nate Rogers the famous Marshal.

Sara 2:
Don't make fun, Stephen, loves those stories, besides it helps him dream.