PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead: Season Four

Jon Dahl
07-20-2013, 05:06 PM
First look! They're straying away from the books, but I saw several nods to the Telltale's Walking Dead game. (Look at the map Michonne points at if you're familiar with the game).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FSi2fJALDyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Co.Inkadink
07-20-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm in.

Angel
12-02-2013, 11:23 PM
"Corl! Corl! CORL! COOOOOORRRLLLL!!!"

Duane Korslund
12-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Mofos got decapirated!

ld-airgrafix
12-03-2013, 12:22 AM
So is little baby eaten or not?

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 12:28 AM
I think Carol snuck in and jacked her

ld-airgrafix
12-03-2013, 12:59 AM
The governor must be the most hated actor right now

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 01:13 AM
I was thinking that earlier...just as bad as little little joffrey boratheon....the actors you love to hate

ld-airgrafix
12-03-2013, 01:15 AM
I was thinking that earlier...just as bad as little little joffrey boratheon....the actors you love to hate

Ha ha so true

ld-airgrafix
12-03-2013, 01:22 AM
So is there a reason governor kept zombie heads and later on keeping one chained in the water?

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Like a kid who pulls wings off of flies or tortures puppies....just to watch the suffering....power trip...****** in the head?

Jon Dahl
12-03-2013, 01:30 AM
"Corl! Corl! CORL! COOOOOORRRLLLL!!!"

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/coral-reef_507_600x450.jpg

Angel
12-03-2013, 03:08 AM
someone please p-shop Rick floating above the coral screaming "CORL!" with bubbles coming out of his mouth.

Angel
12-03-2013, 03:12 AM
------ had become one of the most annoying characters besides Maggie and the little psycho girl... so I was pretty happy to see that happen but it was pretty brutal. So happy to not have to listen to ------ perpetual life coaching and speech giving any more.

Anyone else shocked at how naive and unimaginative Rick was? I would need to get as far away from that guy as possible if i wanted to survive.

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 09:14 AM
I never gave Hershel much thought....but yeah....he was a little too moral compassy....I like maggie....she's somewhat hott....the only quasi eye candy around....

Bishop
12-03-2013, 09:39 AM
I liked Herschel, but I had no problem with him getting whacked. I'd of rather it was Carol, but she's already gone. I'm glad they finally brought the Governor arc(s) to a close. It will be good to have the groups back in the wild facing more immediate threats.

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 09:40 AM
I liked Herschel, but I had no problem with him getting whacked. I'd of rather it was Carol, but she's already gone. I'm glad they finally brought the Governor arc(s) to a close. It will be good to have the groups back in the wild facing more immediate threats.

I have a theory that carol somehow suck back and jacked little ass kicker...

L Jamal
12-03-2013, 11:53 AM
I think Maggie's group has Judith.
All 3 (Bob, Maggie, and Sasha) would be covered in Bob's blood and thus leave blood behind. This is clearly misdirection and that death is too important to have happened off camera. I'm wondering why no adult was assigned to make sure the kids made on the bus.

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 11:58 AM
I think Maggie's group has Judith.
All 3 (Bob, Maggie, and Sasha) would be covered in Bob's blood and thus leave blood behind. This is clearly misdirection and that death is too important to have happened off camera. I'm wondering why no adult was assigned to make sure the kids made on the bus.

Yeah, I thought it EXTREMELY irresponsible to allow a group of kids to care for a baby....who had no idea where the baby went after they just ditched her...it would either have to be Maggies or group, or she made it on the bus....or Carol returns!!!!

Co.Inkadink
12-03-2013, 05:37 PM
I never gave Hershel much thought....but yeah....he was a little too moral compassy....I like maggie....she's somewhat hott....the only quasi eye candy around....

I liked Herschel, my wife just started watching 3 episodes ago and she really liked him too. I don't get why the Guvna wouldn't kill Michonne first. She was on his list from way back and it doesn't make sense other than from a TV point of view. Hershel would slow them down on the road so he had to go.

Duane Korslund
12-03-2013, 05:41 PM
I liked Herschel, my wife just started watching 3 episodes ago and she really liked him too. I don't get why the Guvna wouldn't kill Michonne first. She was on his list from way back and it doesn't make sense other than from a TV point of view. Hershel would slow them down on the road so he had to go.

I think it was a statement to himself and to Rick...because Hershel was trying to convince the Guv of the very same thing earlier...peace can be achieved...so by giving Hershel the sword he was casting aside all doubt in his mind (and subsequently Ricks) that Hershels and Ricks philosophy was not going to fly.
It was a message.
If it were reality...Michonne would have been killed right when he first found them. He didnt need two hostages....and he had a HUGE murderworthy grudge against Michonne.

ld-airgrafix
12-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Who else thinks governor isnt dead, besides me? We dont see the shot being fired.

Bishop
12-03-2013, 09:07 PM
someone please p-shop Rick floating above the coral screaming "CORL!" with bubbles coming out of his mouth.

It's rough, but it'll do the trick...

http://graphicbalance.com/Corl.jpg

Angel
12-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Ha! That makes it even more ridiculous! How I imagine it everytime he calls his son. Great job thanx!

jeffo46
12-04-2013, 08:21 AM
I thought it was one of the best episodes ever !!!! Now I can't wait for February to get here so I can see the beginning of the Mid season .

Co.Inkadink
03-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Anybody still watching? I thought the last 3 eps were pretty good.

Bishop
03-04-2014, 08:03 PM
I never miss it. I'm still enjoying it overall.

Duane Korslund
03-05-2014, 09:21 AM
I dunno...I thought Sundays Ep was kinda dull...Daryl being a douche taco to Beth while they walk around a lot was somewhat lackluster. After the prison war I was hoping for a little more action in their disparate wanderings....I think its just building the wrong kind of tension....they need to reverse course and dig deep with this supposed "safe" place everyone is gravitating towards.

I was reading our previous posts and it looks like everyone was wrong about who had lil ass kicker....that was a nice surprise!

L Jamal
03-05-2014, 01:39 PM
I think it's dumb that they had a bus and no plan about where the bus is going.
I think it's dumb that they didn't have a meeting spot arranged for when they are separated.
They were lucky the last time they got separated and found each other.
This time, it appears that they will get lucky again. I just want one of them to die before they get back together, so they will plan better next time.

I'm interested in seeing how Rick reacts when he finds out that Carol saved Judith.

Now they know that there may be roaming packs of humans ready to attack, I wonder if they will start being smarter.

Angel
03-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Leaving the prison was the best thing for the series since killing off Lori. The reason I quit reading the series was because of the boring corny soap opera that they got mired down in while in the prison.

Co.Inkadink
03-19-2014, 08:10 PM
yWMBdWqAUN0
interview with Brighton Sharbino

She said she'd survive the Zombies by living in a giant Hamster Ball.

jeffo46
03-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Did you guys know the actress who plays Beth, is actually 28 years old ? I just found that out the other day and couldn't believe it.

Duane Korslund
03-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Finally! Last weeks episode brought some life/death into the 2nd half of the season...psycho kid and all!

Slang Strong
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM
I stopped watching early this season, an episode or two before the Governor showed up because the show started to get pretty boring for me. I always planned to pick it up again i just needed a break.

After last week's episode everyone was talking about crazy it got and I knew I needed to catch up before serious spoilers got dropped. So yesterday I caught up on the episodes I missed through last week's episode (not the newest one that aired yesterday), and I really wasn't that shocked by the psycho little girl. Maybe because I didn't really view those girls as main characters, or maybe because everyone was hyping up how "shocking" the show just got, but leading up to that point it just seemed like that little girl was going to do something evil.

Now, if she would have killed Judith as well as her sister then yes I would say that it was absolutely shocking. I thought Herschel getting beheaded was much more shocking.

Co.Inkadink
03-24-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm loving this second part of the season. The Lizzie/Mika death episode was one of the best of the entire series IMO. Last nights offering was pretty strong, only thing is Why isn't Maggie concerned about Beth?

cheeseisgood1918
03-31-2014, 01:48 AM
Season finale was pretty weak, I thought. I did like this season better than past seasons though.

Co.Inkadink
03-31-2014, 06:40 AM
I thought it was pretty good. Pants were pooped.

Bishop
03-31-2014, 07:32 AM
I thought it was a bit rushed but really good overall.

Slang Strong
03-31-2014, 12:41 PM
I thought it was really good as well, I just don't think there was much of a finale at all. The episode overall was very good, but it seemed more like it was leading up to next week's season finale than the finale itself.