All within the kingdom heard
And brought them gifts abound

Countess Bird and Countess Fish
They cooked a tasty thing

Joyously they served a dish
Of blackened fin and wing

Evan Henry
04-16-2013, 04:17 AM
I liked this, and the story that went along with it. The other site isn't letting me comment for some reason. :)

CHWolf
04-16-2013, 04:24 AM
orly? What happens when you try?

Evan Henry
04-16-2013, 04:30 AM
I click "Post" and it sends me to a blank page (full white, nothing on it). I just noticed I haven't tried while logged in, though. Let me see if that helps.

EDIT: Still nothing. Might be a browser issue; I'm no good at picking out the causes of stuff like this. I'll try it on another computer tomorrow and see if I can get it to work.

CHWolf
04-16-2013, 04:56 AM
Aughleg. What URL does it send you to, if you don't mind! :C

Evan Henry
04-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Yeah, what makes no sense is that it's still the same URL (http://slimebeast.com/forum/slimy-stories/tea-and-necromancy/?action=post;num_replies=1) after the screen blanks. It might be trying to reload the page because I entered a field wrong or something, but it just isn't getting there. I thought it was an issue with my transcribing of the Captcha before I logged in, but it still isn't working now that the Captcha's gone.

Evan Henry
04-16-2013, 05:39 AM
Hmm. Okay, now it works as long as I click "Preview" first... this is completely nonsensical.

CHWolf
04-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Any change of browser/operating system since the last time you posted?

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY TECH SUPPORT BOARD. :D

Evan Henry
04-17-2013, 02:38 AM
I updated to the newest version of Firefox a couple weeks ago, but as far as I can tell it's just the old version with a leaner interface. I didn't get the error in Internet Explorer just now, so apparently the site just hates Firefox. :p

I would tell you that me deleting my first post instead of the second was some kind of bug as well, but I'm pretty that was just me screwing up.