PDA

View Full Version : Festive Wishes to my fellow letterers!

JimCampbell
12-24-2012, 04:17 AM
That's it, really. Been a bit of a dour year all round, IMO, so if you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a really, really good one and, if you don't, I hope you can at least take advantage of an all-too-rare day off.

I raise a glass of non-caffeinated, alcohol-free beverage in your honour, unsung heroes of the medium.* :-)

Here's to lucrative New Year with work for all, writers who know how to use commas and question marks, and artists who understand that the panel with the most dialogue on the page should not be the smallest…

Best Wishes!

Jim

*Why, yes, I have had a conversation with my doctor about my blood pressure. How ever did you guess?

HdE
12-24-2012, 05:47 AM
Cheers, Jim!

I don't do christmas (not a religious thing, just choice) but I can certainly get a long with these sentiments. And cheers for all your input this year!

Uh... got anything alcoholic? With caffeine in it?

Piekos
12-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Back atcha. Happy Holidays! To celebrate, take half a day off.

~N

lordmagnusen
12-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Hear hear! Happy holidays to all us font and balloon workers!

Steeven Labeau
12-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Thank you, and all my best wishes!

Digital-CAPS
12-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Oh shit... it's Christmas?

t_orzechowski
12-26-2012, 02:09 AM
My best to you all, for Christmas and the rest of the holiday week, for giving me so much to think about during the year past!

Tanja
12-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Thank you! And hope you all had a Merry Christmas, too. :)

We got some snow...about 10 inches worth...on Christmas (first time in about 80 years they say), so I'm about to go out to do some shoveling...and maybe make a snowman. Ha!

Happy Holidays!

- Tanja

Gonzogoose
12-26-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm a bit late, but a belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you, I hope you all had a great holiday. Me, I had a great Christmas after a not so great year. Looking forward to 2013 being a much better one.

And I did take the day off. In fact, I took two! :)

Jim, I'll join you in the non-alcoholic beverage.

Thomas Mauer
12-27-2012, 09:28 AM
And a happy new year to you all!

(Didn't check the internet much these past few days.)

Comics Commando
12-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Chiming in late, since I don't check in here [or anywhere else on the internet] regularly.

So, happiest of New Years to you all.

Kurt Hathaway
khathawayart@gmail.com