PDA

View Full Version : From the Page to The Stage! $500 for Sequential Art

adynastyocomix
08-01-2012, 01:06 AM
***********ONLY FOR THE SERIOUS SEQUENTIAL ARTIST*************
Attention Penciler, Inkes, Colorists, and typographers

Greetings to all of you sequential artists out there!

Are ready to be paid for your work? Well we're ready to pay you for your best sequential art pieces. AdynastyO Comix & Fashion Boutique are currently producing several one shot comic books for our musical productions. These comics will be printed at the end of our shows' programs. So your work will be viewed by over 675 people per show. And we will be including all of your info so that potential fans can be added to your fan base. We are paying $500 for 32 pages of Sequential art for our titles. Please respond with a 3 page sample of your best SEQUENTIAL ART. No pin ups please. Just sequential art pages telling a consecutive story with a beginning, middle, and an end! Thank you so much in advance for your support. Please visit our website @ www.adynastyocomix.com, our twitter page @ADYNASTYO, and our facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/ADynastyO. Make sure you like us as well. Our first musical will be on Saturday January 26th, 2013. We're also looking for Inkers, Colorists, and typographers to round out the whole sequential art team. The pay is the same for each member of the team. Please send atleast 3 pages of your best work.

Antonio L. Vaughan
Founder/ Owner
AdynastyO Comix & Fashion Boutique

cheeseisgood1918
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Your silence warms me. I know your heart spammy one, and it makes feel a joy mere mortals could never understand. You are as a GOD!

adynastyocomix
08-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Weeeeelllllllll I figured you guys might have emailed me. But I'll start posting here. Whats up Cheese?