Is he going to be red in this?

I don't know what this means.

Moonrider
07-31-2011, 06:42 AM
I don't know what this means.

Maybe he'll be a communist?

jefftingley
07-31-2011, 11:19 AM
Red Cable. Heh. He is making a reference to the creative team and the last time they got together. Red Hulk.

And YES! But only if we get a red Domino out of it as well.

CHWolf
07-31-2011, 01:53 PM
"Rable" for short.

Now we know what the Hamburglar's been trying to warn us about.

jefftingley
07-31-2011, 02:01 PM
And soon there will be Yellow versions of the heroes that are based on fear, and blue ones based on Hope... etc etc. It will build untill the Marvel Zombies invade the Marvel U.

Hamburglar is the only one who knows the prophecies.

HaphazardJoy
07-31-2011, 07:06 PM
::sigh:: One of my favorite characters, who I assumed would eventually be back, but not so soon, and yeah, that creative team.

I was kinda actually hoping they'd leave him dead after the last issue of New Mutants, and let Hope and Nate Grey take his role in the cast.

CHWolf
07-31-2011, 10:43 PM
My guess: "Deadpool Cable".

Moonrider
08-25-2011, 03:17 AM
::sigh:: One of my favorite characters, who I assumed would eventually be back, but not so soon, and yeah, that creative team.

I was kinda actually hoping they'd leave him dead after the last issue of New Mutants, and let Hope and Nate Grey take his role in the cast.

Yeah, I think Nate Grey is so underused. He's a great character. Heck, it would even be cool to see Hope and Nate get together.

Evan Henry
08-25-2011, 03:19 AM
Yeah, I think Nate Grey is so underused. He's a great character. Heck, it would even be cool to see Hope and Nate get together.

I'm sure that's incest somehow. Alternate reality incest, but still incest. Probably. :confused:

Moonrider
08-25-2011, 03:52 AM
I'm sure that's incest somehow. Alternate reality incest, but still incest. Probably. :confused:

Of course not. Cable has no blood relation with Hope, neither does his alternate younger self. Well, if you think that's weird you should definetely check out this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usagi_Drop).

ronin7
08-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Moonrider is right, Hope maybe a Summers, a rebirth of Jean Grey, but she has no Summers blood in her.

Moonrider
08-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah consider the story opportunity. Exploring what one might consider a 'daddy complex' without the iffy situation that might arise when reading about a young girl getting together with a man who raised her since she was a baby. Which, by the way, is also the premise for that manga I linked earlier, Usagi Drop. Falling in love with her foster father's younger alternative version is suddenly not that crazy as a concept.