PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you needed another reason to be pissed off...

Biofungus
03-28-2011, 06:28 AM
Carnage AND Cletus Kassidy are back.

The DarkMind
03-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Did you actually think this wasn't going to happen?

Biofungus
03-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Carnage yes. Kassidy no.

It's the same reason the Venom symbiote has changed hands a few times. Because the person under the skin is a one trick pony.

CHWolf
03-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Cletus Kassidy vs. Clay Aiken.

Who wins?

pencilsbyjim
04-01-2011, 03:20 AM
Cletus Kassidy vs. Clay Aiken.

Who wins?
The world, cause they both die! :yawn:

Doctor Shock
04-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Just in case you needed another reason to be pissed off...
Thanks I was needing another reason.

The DarkMind
04-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Carnage yes. Kassidy no.

It's the same reason the Venom symbiote has changed hands a few times. Because the person under the skin is a one trick pony.

well, maybe they will explore some intense character development making kasady a much deeper and more deranged... serial killer in a super powered alien symbiote costume. :huh:

ronin7
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Whoever writes Carnage next, I implore them to read John E. Douglas Anatomy of Motive, which paints a clear picture of how real serial killers act, feel, and think. It would help make Cletus more well-rounded villain.

Evan Henry
04-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Someone needs to get this idea to Bendis, stat:

DEADPOOL CARNAGE!!!

CHWolf
04-02-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm going to go ahead and call "Carnage as a ripoff of Dexter" right now.

I mean, it was pretty much Venom's gig anyway. "We don't attack innocents!" and all that.

Aaron Wilder
04-02-2011, 12:33 AM
They need to just slap the Carnage suit on JJJ.

CHWolf
04-02-2011, 02:45 AM
I always wanted to see a "Reign of the Symbiotes" type of thing where every major Spidey adversary was given a suit.

Don't care about the how or why, just would be interested in seeing Symbiote Vulture, Scorpion, Rhino, etc. - Keeping their general themes, of course.

Second best would be a Carnage/Spidey combo ala the original black suit storyline. :B

Evan Henry
04-02-2011, 02:49 AM
I always wanted to see a "Reign of the Symbiotes" type of thing where every major Spidey adversary was given a suit.

Don't care about the how or why, just would be interested in seeing Symbiote Vulture, Scorpion, Rhino, etc. - Keeping their general themes, of course.

Second best would be a Carnage/Spidey combo ala the original black suit storyline. :B
If things keep going this way, I'm sure you'll get your wish. :(

Aaron Wilder
04-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Or they could have all the symbiotes get hit by a gamma bomb, fusing into a single entity that looks like Metamorpho on steriods and meth. Or a living Mystery Mix now and later.

This new entity would be called... Venotoxage. hahaha

kamikaze
04-02-2011, 07:24 AM
didnt need another reason to be pissed but...DAYUM! Indies are sure looking like a good idea right now...that and the Black Panther story.

http://i.imgur.com/X7qbh.png (http://www.mybannermaker.com)

Todd Matthy
04-18-2011, 11:07 PM
I actually think there's a lot of potential for Carnage. Look at what they're doing with Venom now. A serial killer with the powers of Spider-Man, you're talking about one of the most dangerous characters in the Marvel Universe.

CHWolf
04-18-2011, 11:11 PM
I feel like Canage could have been the "Joker" of the Marvel Universe. Before anyone labels Deadpool the Joker of the Marvel U, I'm talking about just-plain-murderous-for-murder's-sake-while-making-light-of-death-and-being-an-incredible-monster.

Hypens.

Drew
05-22-2011, 11:06 AM
I actually always liked carnage. the original incarnation and all. Back in the old "maximum carnage" days. Psycopath, insane, unstable. If done well i think he always make for a good read. I always believed him as a very tough unbeatable villain.

kamikaze
06-17-2011, 06:12 PM
now I think about it, I do think Carnage has potential. I think he should start killing superheroes and villians, not just civilians. I think this could legitimize him as a top level threat and thin out some of the Marvel fat.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6212/327796621fad4em3.jpg (http://www.BannerFans.com)