PDA

View Full Version : Super Hero help

The Anti-crest
01-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm not much of a super hero reader but I was put in charge of running a service at my church about superheros and their relationships with their mentors.

I need a good quote from someone about their relationship. Wolverine talking about Professor X would be ideal because that's the relationship I'm talking about most but any solid quote would be super helpful.

Biofungus
01-21-2011, 06:35 AM
I wouldn't call the Wolverine/ProfX relationship a mentorship. Batman and Robin is probably the most famous one. Most of the "magical" characters have such a relationship with supernatural mentors. Doctor Fate, Shazam, Moonknight. Quasar had one. Prof X and Cyclops is probably a better match than Wolverine.

Phatman
01-21-2011, 09:25 AM
Splinter with the TMNT.
Batman with Robin.
Cap with Bucky.

Yoda with Luke: a zillion great quotes.

Uncle Ben with Peter: "With great power comes great responsibility." Shapes his entire future.

Buckyrig
01-21-2011, 12:25 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zJv17X2CI4c/TOvq77i_yqI/AAAAAAAACAY/R0s--FGUarY/s1600/Green+Lantern+Green+Arrow+Junkie+cover.png

Mr.Musgrave
01-21-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm not much of a super hero reader but I was put in charge of running a service at my church about superheros and their relationships with their mentors.

That's an interesting idea.

CHWolf
01-22-2011, 02:34 AM
"Holy pew polish, Batman!!"