PDA

View Full Version : DC: You kill Spider-Man, we...uh, kill Superman again

Troy Wall
11-12-2010, 11:24 PM
"On the heels of Marvel’s “Death of Spider-Man” teaser, the DC Universe blog has posted an image of the blood-dripping Superman shield under the headline 'Doomsday Will Reign'!”

Link to Kevin's article @ CBR (http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/11/teaser-doomsday-will-reign/)

Of course, most everyone seriously doubts that Superman would be killed again. But you just gotta love how DC had to get something related to a major character death out there immediately after the 'Death of Spider-Man' teaser leaked.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And we're their enablers. :eek:

onizuka43
11-13-2010, 12:05 AM
No way man, this is totally happening. :p Money says he stays dead forever.

Paul Sanderson
11-19-2010, 01:40 AM
"On the heels of Marvel’s “Death of Spider-Man” teaser, the DC Universe blog has posted an image of the blood-dripping Superman shield under the headline 'Doomsday Will Reign'!”

Link to Kevin's article @ CBR (http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/11/teaser-doomsday-will-reign/)

Of course, most everyone seriously doubts that Superman would be killed again. But you just gotta love how DC had to get something related to a major character death out there immediately after the 'Death of Spider-Man' teaser leaked.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And we're their enablers. :eek:

Exactly. They keep coming up with this sh!t and we keep buying it! Who are the bigger idiots here?! :huh:

MakotoPrime
11-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Exactly. They keep coming up with this sh!t and we keep buying it! Who are the bigger idiots here?! :huh:

I believe that would be us, if we keep getting them ... LOL

Mark Bertolini
11-19-2010, 09:16 AM
I want to see Spider-Man and Superman kill each other off. Now that would be a crossover.

Aaron Thomas Nelson
11-19-2010, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Spider-Man and Superman team up to jump The Shark