PDA

View Full Version : who would you kill off?

kamikaze
08-06-2010, 11:04 PM
I was talking to some others about this topic..there are too many characters and teams in the Marvel U in my opinion. So...the question is who would you kill off? Teams count, too.

I need to think about it some more when it comes to characters, but team-wise:

How about some of those Avengers teams? How many does America need?

Dark, New, Secret..whatever else is there that's not the original team needs to be blown up.

http://i.imgur.com/X7qbh.png (http://www.mybannermaker.com)

Moonrider
08-06-2010, 11:43 PM
They should kill off those damn red hulks, keep Skaar as a cosmic character, and bring back Rick Jones to his normal, unabominated self.

Raven
08-07-2010, 11:38 AM
I'd kill off Wolverine.
X-Men is the only book from Marvel I'd still touch and the first thing I would do is take Wolverine out of the picture. Without him, shit gets scary.

Mwynn
08-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I think alot of characters need to go, or need to be spread out further. There is no way any crime should happen in New York with 80% or more of the hero population in the state.

Biofungus
08-07-2010, 05:04 PM
That's one thing I don't get about Spider-Man and Daredevil and the other vigilante type heroes; these guys are cleaning up the streets single handedly (for the most part). There aren't any warrants out for them (ie they are being allowed to operate, albeit illegally). Why doesn't law enforcement just simply start paying them, so they can do it full time? The two main purposes of the 'secret identity/civilian profile' is 1] so they can make money to support themselves, and 2] to cover up their vigilante activities.

If they are essentially being allowed free reign over number 2, why not just pay them and make it legit?

MBirkhofer
08-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I was talking to some others about this topic..there are too many characters and teams in the Marvel U in my opinion. So...the question is who would you kill off? Teams count, too.

I need to think about it some more when it comes to characters, but team-wise:

How about some of those Avengers teams? How many does America need?

Dark, New, Secret..whatever else is there that's not the original team needs to be blown up.

Nah.
In fact, making Avengers even closer to JLA was a great idea. I love the 50 state initiative idea. There is SO much possibilities for stories that can come from small time local teams to different areas.

HaphazardJoy
08-07-2010, 07:27 PM
None. Killing of characters is gimicky garbage 95% of the time.
Just focus the books on discrete sets of characters and how they interact as individuals and a team.

MARK A ROBINSON
08-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Just focus the books on discrete sets of characters and how they interact as individuals and a team.

Smart.

M.

Mwynn
08-07-2010, 08:03 PM
That is because besides Uncle Ben the writers do not have the guts to kill anyone, and keep them dead. Now when someone dies, no one cares because we know they will come back. There was a time when the teams were smaller. Then if something important was going on in Wolverines solo book, he would not be in X-men for a few months. Or they would use the old "This takes places before the events in X book"

HaphazardJoy
08-07-2010, 08:07 PM
That is because besides Uncle Ben the writers do not have the guts to kill anyone, and keep them dead. Now when someone dies, no one cares because we know they will come back. There was a time when the teams were smaller. Then if something important was going on in Wolverines solo book, he would not be in X-men for a few months. Or they would use the old "This takes places before the events in X book"

That's only part of the reason. Jean Grey's death has been blessedly permanent so far. Even Uncle Ben has appeared in 616 as a visitor from an alternate timeline lol. No, the lack of permanence is a big deal, but then the deaths are often just as lame as the excuse for them coming back. The deaths are usually played off for shock value rather than being pivotal moments in the story or for the characters. Deaths are allowed to be random and shocking, but then there needs to be repercussions. Most deaths are played off with a page or two of funeral and then randomly spoken about, but the impacts are never really gone into.

Mwynn
08-07-2010, 08:11 PM
They have been setting up Jean to come back for a few months, first with Madelyn coming back, now with Hope looking just like her. They are not going to keep her down much longer.

HaphazardJoy
08-07-2010, 08:14 PM
They have been setting up Jean to come back for a few months, first with Madelyn coming back, now with Hope looking just like her. They are not going to keep her down much longer.

I hope not. Hope does look a bit like her, and presents evidence of holding the Phoenix Force, but I really, really hope Jean stays dead. I don't know anyone who wants the character back. She's more meaningful in death than if they were to bring her back unless they have a really, really good idea.

Newt
08-07-2010, 08:59 PM
They should finally let Galactus eat the Earth. Then only cosmic characters, those off-world during the Great Munching, and the unkillable will survive to populate the new, improved Marvel Universe. Of course Wolverine will survive and eventually burrow his way into Galactus' appendix, killing him and releasing Wolvie into an endless drift through the cosmos (he'll still have his own book, but it will be a bit more philosophical). You'll probably still have a few Hulks too. Otherwise, they'll have to fill the voids with alien heros.

Max Romaine
08-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Honestly, I'd kill off every single character older than about 10 years. I grew up reading 80s era Marvel mags and I'll always love 'em, but I really wish they'd focus more on new material and less on re-hashing the same old stuff.

~Max Romaine

Moonrider
08-07-2010, 11:28 PM
That's one thing I don't get about Spider-Man and Daredevil and the other vigilante type heroes; these guys are cleaning up the streets single handedly (for the most part). There aren't any warrants out for them (ie they are being allowed to operate, albeit illegally). Why doesn't law enforcement just simply start paying them, so they can do it full time? The two main purposes of the 'secret identity/civilian profile' is 1] so they can make money to support themselves, and 2] to cover up their vigilante activities.

If they are essentially being allowed free reign over number 2, why not just pay them and make it legit?

Steve Rogers is currently under the government's payroll, there's an Avengers Academy now, and even the Initiative was Tony Stark's idea of franchising. In a 'real world' setting, if superheroes exist since the '60s nowadays they should have already become an out of date concept.

I'd say kill off 90% of the whole superhero population, just in time for a big bad to come down to earth. I'd rather read a story where the heroes are overpowered and it will take more than some magic or strength in numbers to win. Not the kind of crossover that spans years of real time to build up but quickly resolved in a day of comic book time over five issues.

Aaron Wilder
08-08-2010, 01:06 AM
They should finally let Galactus eat the Earth. Then only cosmic characters, those off-world during the Great Munching, and the unkillable will survive to populate the new, improved Marvel Universe. Of course Wolverine will survive and eventually burrow his way into Galactus' appendix, killing him and releasing Wolvie into an endless drift through the cosmos (he'll still have his own book, but it will be a bit more philosophical). You'll probably still have a few Hulks too. Otherwise, they'll have to fill the voids with alien heros.

Not a bad idea. I'd have him start to eat the earth, kill off several heroes, then leave only once he got a new herald and made the old silver surfer deal with them. Someone like Cyclops, or Havok.

CHWolf
08-08-2010, 01:07 AM
I'd kill Wolverine by him having some ultimate weapon of total annihilation aimed at him... then he picks up a nearby baby and tries to use it as a human shield before it goes off.

:D

Paul Sanderson
08-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Who in Marvel would I kill off? Hmm...probably Joe Q., maybe Jeph Loeb and a few others as well.

Oh, you mean characters? Silly me :laugh: :p

Allegory Comics
08-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I would kill Bucky.

Again, but really for good this time.

I hate him as Cap.

I liked that idea that Steve might be director of SHIELD for a while, but I don't think they ever actually did that (I stopped reading shortly after Bucky took over). It's time he was Cap again. Plus, Bucky is annoying and his costume sucks balls. He just feels wrong. Bring back Steve now!

MBirkhofer
08-08-2010, 11:11 AM
You know what does piss me off though?

They all die.
No one ever retires. Its always a bad end, when they do end.

I want Batman to retire when he comes back. He sees the Bat family, and decides he did what needed to be done, and its time to sit back and let the new generation fight.

Allegory Comics
08-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I think that's because it's in the heroes blood to fight until the end, and to give his own life in selfless protection of others. If they just retired and spent the rest of their life fishing, it just wouldn't be as heroic or as dramatic as their death.

Paul Sanderson
08-08-2010, 06:41 PM
I would kill Bucky.

Again, but really for good this time.

I hate him as Cap.

I liked that idea that Steve might be director of SHIELD for a while, but I don't think they ever actually did that (I stopped reading shortly after Bucky took over). It's time he was Cap again. Plus, Bucky is annoying and his costume sucks balls. He just feels wrong. Bring back Steve now!

I agree with you totally. Bucky's death was one of the few in comics that actually meant something and mattered. And they screwed that up too, like they've screwed just about everything else up in comics these days (especially over at Marvel). Get rid of him and bring back Steve as Cap (trust me, it'll happen at some point).

Raven
08-08-2010, 07:22 PM
You know what does piss me off though?

They all die.
No one ever retires. Its always a bad end, when they do end.

I want Batman to retire when he comes back. He sees the Bat family, and decides he did what needed to be done, and its time to sit back and let the new generation fight.

Kingdom Come. Dick took over, Bruce retired and they primarily used the robots.

kamikaze
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Doctor Doom: as much as I like the character, how long does it take to kill Reed Richards? Reed's family is all powerful and everything but come on! Can Magneto just crush him already?

Some mutants in the Xmen books: Too many irrelevant mutants running around. If your powers can destroy, heal, transform, or duplicate others powers you're good to go. Everyone else...watch your backs

HaphazardJoy
08-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Some mutants in the Xmen books: Too many irrelevant mutants running around. If your powers can destroy, heal, transform, or duplicate others powers you're good to go. Everyone else...watch your backs

This is about to change anyway, but there's only like 205 mutants in the world, maybe thirty of which are actually used as leads in the books. By killing off more, you're MAKING them irrelevant. What, you want there to be 20 mutants alive?

Mwynn
08-08-2010, 09:17 PM
This is about to change anyway, but there's only like 205 mutants in the world, maybe thirty of which are actually used as leads in the books. By killing off more, you're MAKING them irrelevant. What, you want there to be 20 mutants alive?
There were suppose to be 198. Yet after Necrosha not all of them were killed. They also never said if they counted mutants not on Earth, now with the current storyline I am sure the numbers will blossom from there.

Biofungus
08-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Doctor Doom: as much as I like the character, how long does it take to kill Reed Richards? Reed's family is all powerful and everything but come on! Can Magneto just crush him already?

Doctor Doom is suffering from "Apocalypse Syndrome". They've given him such incredible potential, that the writers just don't know what to do with him anymore. So they leave him in the closet and hope nobody notices he's not "active".

HaphazardJoy
08-08-2010, 09:29 PM
There were suppose to be 198. Yet after Necrosha not all of them were killed. They also never said if they counted mutants not on Earth, now with the current storyline I am sure the numbers will blossom from there.

Yeah, I know. There's been a few killed (Nightcrawler, Cable, Ariel for starters), and Doug Ramsey and Illyana are back, Magneto's repowered, plus there's at least six new mutants including Hope and the five she's apparently linked to who awakened when she got back. So I said like 205. Fair enough?

Mwynn
08-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I know. There's been a few killed (Nightcrawler, Cable, Ariel for starters), and Doug Ramsey and Illyana are back, plus there's at least six new mutants including Hope and the five she's apparently linked to who awakened when she got back. So I said like 205. Fair enough?
Oh I get what you were saying. The next question is how many of the 198 are members of the X-men. Since we are going down the x-men road where do they get all the funding from. I know Prof X had money yet this much money.

HaphazardJoy
08-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Oh I get what you were saying. The next question is how many of the 198 are members of the X-men. Since we are going down the x-men road where do they get all the funding from. I know Prof X had money yet this much money.

I believe a lot of the money came from Angel when they set-up shop in San Fran. Plus, they have their hands on advanced technology and abilities that would presumably make things easier. Plus, in the past, they had Forge to help, though past few times we've seen him he's been a little nutter.

Of the 198, not all of them are X-men obviously, but since Decimation, more often than not, almost all of them have been staying with the X-men. It seems like 90% of the population is currently in the San Fran/Utopia area.

Mr.Musgrave
08-09-2010, 01:21 AM
I agree with you totally. Bucky's death was one of the few in comics that actually meant something and mattered. And they screwed that up too, like they've screwed just about everything else up in comics these days (especially over at Marvel). Get rid of him and bring back Steve as Cap (trust me, it'll happen at some point).

It meant something? Really? Stan Lee killed Bucky in a less-than-one-page flashback retcon because he thought kid-sidekicks were retarded and wanted to get rid of him. Bucky's death didn't mean shit.

ronin7
08-09-2010, 07:13 AM
I wouldn't kill anyone. This thread if major fail.

DarkKni9hT
08-09-2010, 08:35 AM
I'd wipe out Deadpool. He's never been relevant or even interesting to me for that matter. Just a crap character designed and implemented by a crap artist and crap story teller. Now he's the modern age Wolverine, appearing in every title at least once month. Crap, crap and more crap. Did I mention he's crap?

Also, sodomy.

Mwynn
08-09-2010, 09:42 AM
I believe a lot of the money came from Angel when they set-up shop in San Fran. Plus, they have their hands on advanced technology and abilities that would presumably make things easier. Plus, in the past, they had Forge to help, though past few times we've seen him he's been a little nutter.

Of the 198, not all of them are X-men obviously, but since Decimation, more often than not, almost all of them have been staying with the X-men. It seems like 90% of the population is currently in the San Fran/Utopia area.
What exactly is Angels business, does he even go into the office anymore? Is he dumb enough to put someone else in charge of his money again. Seems like they have pretty much erased the real lives of these characters.

Paul Sanderson
08-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Who the f*ck is Paul? :confused: :yawn:

Back to your basement, Musgrave, there's a good chap.

Biofungus
08-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Who the f*ck is Paul? :confused: :yawn:

Back to your basement, Musgrave, there's a good chap.
Despite my initial mistake, it's pretty hard to deflect the pot shot when the name is still your username ;)

And for the record, Steve is exactly right. I was the one who took the customary potshot at you. Steve merely corrected your error.

HaphazardJoy
08-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Even IF Bucky's death was notable, killing him again after years of being back wouldn't restore whatever imagined dignity was held by his original death.

Paul Sanderson
08-09-2010, 11:24 PM
No error, a matter of opinion re: Bucky's death is not fact, and therefore I'm not in error. I stand by my statement, no matter what Musgrave or anyone else says. And I would expect you, Bio, to bloody well know my name by now :rolleyes:

Even IF Bucky's death was notable, killing him again after years of being back wouldn't restore whatever imagined dignity was held by his original death.

That's true, but it would bring things back to the way they ought to be IMO.

Biofungus
08-10-2010, 12:17 AM
No error, a matter of opinion re: Bucky's death is not fact, and therefore I'm not in error. I stand by my statement, no matter what Musgrave or anyone else says.

That wasn't the point of the post though. It was the significance of Bucky's death. Which wasn't nearly as significant as you seem to think.

And I would expect you, Bio, to bloody well know my name by now :rolleyes:

I love irony :laugh:

fluxchild
08-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Bucky's death was significant in the fact that he stayed dead for so long. He was one of the few characters that actually died...well at the time. Who's the others, maybe Uncle Ben, but that was only because that's why Pete became a superhero

HaphazardJoy
08-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Bucky's death was significant in the fact that he stayed dead for so long. He was one of the few characters that actually died.

Plenty of characters have died and stayed dead. Shit characters that no one cares about. Bucky wasn't especially noteworthy except as a bump in Steve's psychology, I think the only reason the character IS noteworthy is that they brought him back and established him as being much more than the silly old character he started as. Many characters should have stayed dead, but I don't think anything about Bucky marked him as untouchable except the fact that he actually did stay dead so long. I think the story of the Winter Soldier and Bucky becoming Cap has proved itself to be wholly more worthwhile than hanging onto him as a goofy sidekick who best served the mythos by staying dead.

DemolitionSamurai
08-10-2010, 10:43 PM
I'd kill off all the same people I'd kill off in real life: The white people.

Buckyrig
08-10-2010, 10:50 PM
I'm right here.

I'm fine.

Steve Robinson
08-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm right here.

I'm fine.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paul Sanderson
08-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Plenty of characters have died and stayed dead. Shit characters that no one cares about. Bucky wasn't especially noteworthy except as a bump in Steve's psychology, I think the only reason the character IS noteworthy is that they brought him back and established him as being much more than the silly old character he started as. Many characters should have stayed dead, but I don't think anything about Bucky marked him as untouchable except the fact that he actually did stay dead so long. I think the story of the Winter Soldier and Bucky becoming Cap has proved itself to be wholly more worthwhile than hanging onto him as a goofy sidekick who best served the mythos by staying dead.

I'd say he was important because of that bump in Steve's psychology. Bucky's death affected him for years and was important for that very reason. And his death was untouchable IMO. Nothing about his return has been worthwhile for mine. You obviously feel differently. Good for you.

And Bio...you need to do a whole lot more to pwn me. You didn't even come close, bub :nyah:

The Dag
08-13-2010, 07:42 AM
I'm right here.

I'm fine.

for now yes.

kamikaze
08-13-2010, 03:22 PM
I would get rid of the US Agent(if he isnt gone already). He was an average character for awhile, but he'll always be in Steve's shadow and not really his own person in Marvel. May make a better martyr than an actual character.

Biofungus
08-13-2010, 07:10 PM
The guy is still around, but he's been hurt beyond his ability to be US Agent anymore (ie US Agent is gone, but the guy behind the mask is still around, I think he's like an intel op for SHIELD now or something).

I'd get rid of Nomad. They keep trying to bring this character back in different incarnations; all of them crappy.

Mr.Musgrave
08-14-2010, 01:37 AM
I'd say he was important because of that bump in Steve's psychology. Bucky's death affected him for years and was important for that very reason.

You could have strapped Generic Guy #57 to that buzz bomb and had the same "impact" as Bucky's death. The character himself didn't mean a damned thing. Cap not being able to save someone was the only thing that gave it resonance (and years of amazingly maudlin and melodramatic stories.)

The only reason you think it's untouchable is because you have a bizarre attachment to the status quo that is killing the industry. People like you make comics boring and are responsible for shit like retconing the Spider-Marriage.

You hate Joe Q. but you're exactly like him. Change is scary so lets make it all like it was when we were kids. Great. Stagnant. That's what the industry needs. To be stagnant.

galmando
08-20-2010, 04:21 PM
You could have strapped Generic Guy #57 to that buzz bomb and had the same "impact" as Bucky's death. The character himself didn't mean a damned thing. Cap not being able to save someone was the only thing that gave it resonance (and years of amazingly maudlin and melodramatic stories.)

The only reason you think it's untouchable is because you have a bizarre attachment to the status quo that is killing the industry. People like you make comics boring and are responsible for shit like retconing the Spider-Marriage.

You hate Joe Q. but you're exactly like him. Change is scary so lets make it all like it was when we were kids. Great. Stagnant. That's what the industry needs. To be stagnant.

the thing with spidey and MJ is that if they did get married and have a kid in the 616 and have ongoin stories about it, youv'e got to hope it works.

realistically, these 2 would eventually start a family, and that opens up a lot of different stories for peter and things that he has to deal with.

but then there's the aspect that once it's done, it's done. the only way to go back to the orginal status quo is either stupid One More Day stunts or kill the kid.

but then you'd have a really messed up Pete and that doesnt sound like a lot of fun to read.

speaking of which, what is happening with Spidey ond BND these days, it's nearly a year since i read anything, did MJ ever know that realisty had chanegd or what?

Mwynn
08-20-2010, 04:32 PM
the thing with spidey and MJ is that if they did get married and have a kid in the 616 and have ongoin stories about it, youv'e got to hope it works.

realistically, these 2 would eventually start a family, and that opens up a lot of different stories for peter and things that he has to deal with.

but then there's the aspect that once it's done, it's done. the only way to go back to the orginal status quo is either stupid One More Day stunts or kill the kid.

but then you'd have a really messed up Pete and that doesnt sound like a lot of fun to read.

speaking of which, what is happening with Spidey ond BND these days, it's nearly a year since i read anything, did MJ ever know that realisty had chanegd or what?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Moment_in_Time_%28comics%29

galmando
08-20-2010, 04:57 PM

so they are most likely going to OMIT the details of what happened.

thats a really obvious acronym

so a retcon of a retcon?

Allegory Comics
08-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Okay, so they ... um ...

Wait.

What?

:huh:

WriterX
08-20-2010, 05:00 PM
I'll stick to DC

Mwynn
08-20-2010, 05:15 PM
so they are most likely going to OMIT the details of what happened.

thats a really obvious acronym

so a retcon of a retcon?
Hahh, they are going to clean up spilled water, by pouring gasoline on it and setting it on fire.

jeffo46
08-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Kill off Wolverine. Talk about overexposure!

Biofungus
09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Venom. I used to love him. Then he got all weird and anti-hero-y, but at least it was still Eddie Brock. Then they started coming up with clone symbiotes, offspring symbiotes, second-cousins-twice-removed symbiotes, etc. Now Venom isn't even Brock, and Brock isn't "almost dead" anymore. Time to just do away with the original symbiote. Maybe in another semi-significant event, the Venom symbiote can absorb/take out the other rogue symbiotes, and then be destroyed or sent into space or something.

HaphazardJoy
09-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Kill off Wolverine. Talk about overexposure!

Done.

Biofungus
09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
And kill off Rulk while we're at it. What a dick in the ass that turned out to be...

DemolitionSamurai
09-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I feel my troll was kind of impotent. If I could get any feigned anger that would be great. Thanks in advance!

HaphazardJoy
09-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I'd kill off all the same people I'd kill off in real life: The white people.

That's racist and stupid, especially since tons of the best characters are white, like StiltMan and Rusty & Skids. Sometimes I can't believe how stupid you are.

Biofungus
09-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Dude, if they kill off Paste Pot Pete/The Trapster, I will personally climb the building that houses Marvel's offices and fling my poo at the editors as they exit the building.

captainarian
09-23-2010, 05:34 AM
the fantastic four...
and silver surfer (if he isn't dead already)

too compasionate for my taste. :D

oh yeah, kill mephisto too, i hate that guy. worst marvel character ever.

captainarian
09-23-2010, 05:35 AM
... and daken, i'm tired of the wolverine ripoffs

HaphazardJoy
09-23-2010, 06:17 AM
... and daken, i'm tired of the wolverine ripoffs

X-23 as featured in NYX and under Marjorie Liu's writing can stay as far as I'm concerned.

captainarian
09-23-2010, 06:23 AM
she's fine, i love her too.

ronin7
09-23-2010, 06:49 AM
the fantastic four...

:eek:

captainarian
09-23-2010, 11:31 AM
:w00t:

ronin7
09-23-2010, 11:35 AM
:w00t:

:cry:

captainarian
09-23-2010, 11:51 AM
:cry:
:rolleyes: really

ronin7
09-23-2010, 12:23 PM
:rolleyes: really

The Fantastic Four are quintessentional Marvel. You can't kill them.

captainarian
09-23-2010, 12:35 PM
well, i just did :D

i made a comic based on marvel characters,

its called THE REIGN OF DOOM.

franklin kills them all :D

i yet have to know how, but i know he shoots thing and his father in the face with the special gun or something, i haven't thought of the other 2, doom rules.

tbrotomo
09-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Aunt May and any new characters from Brand New Day.

HaphazardJoy
09-23-2010, 06:10 PM
The Fantastic Four are quintessentional Marvel. You can't kill them.

One of em's dying like this month. Remember the rumors that that was going to happen like two or three years ago? Apparently they decided to hold off. My bet's on Sue.

Aaron Wilder
09-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Iron Man

He may be a popular movie character, but I'd send him out in a blaze of glory then have the last year on the Iron Man ongoing be like Extreme Makeover with his cash being distributed to various people. Next to last issue would be Jarvis getting the penthouse at the reading of the will. Last issue would be someone else getting the Iron Man bequethed to them...like Steve Rogers.

ronin7
09-23-2010, 06:38 PM
One of em's dying like this month. Remember the rumors that that was going to happen like two or three years ago? Apparently they decided to hold off. My bet's on Sue.

She'll be back. It's a story telling trope to kill some one and bring them back later.

At least, I hope they don't go Uncle Ben with Susie Q.

HaphazardJoy
09-23-2010, 06:44 PM
She'll be back. It's a story telling trope to kill some one and bring them back later.

...no shit.

Callen493
09-28-2010, 07:30 PM
kill off Hope, Magik, Dr. Doom, Wolverine, Norman Osborne, The Fantastic Four, Nick Fury, and Dr Strange (give Dr. Voodoo a chance!)

HaphazardJoy
09-28-2010, 11:38 PM
kill off Hope, Magik, Dr. Doom, Wolverine, Norman Osborne, The Fantastic Four, Nick Fury, and Dr Strange (give Dr. Voodoo a chance!)

Wow, that list sucks.
Sure, let's start off by killing a character who was just created and a character who's already been "dead" for decades and only recently "came back".

Callen493
09-29-2010, 12:05 PM
dude don't tell me my list sucks, that is rude. I never asked for your critique of my list

Buckyrig
09-29-2010, 12:17 PM
:laugh:

RandallFlagg
09-29-2010, 03:25 PM
:laugh:
Wow. That smiley sucks.

HaphazardJoy
09-29-2010, 05:49 PM
dude don't tell me my list sucks, that is rude. I never asked for your critique of my list

Dude, that post sucks.

postscript- Dude, it's the internet, so you both opened yourself to criticism and rudeness simply by being here. Also, this is silly fanboy debate territory, so please don't take anything too seriously.

Moonrider
09-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Dude, that post sucks.

postscript- Dude, it's the internet, so you both opened yourself to criticism and rudeness simply by being here. Also, this is silly fanboy debate territory, so please don't take anything too seriously.

Shhh... He's secretly Superboy Prime.

:p

DemolitionSamurai
09-29-2010, 09:40 PM

I hope they don't kill Sue, I mean, goddamn.
"So, hey, we have about two popular female characters. Want to kill one?"

I think killing the Thing would be more powerful anyway.

Biofungus
09-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Thing just joined the Avengers. Reed is pretty useless right now, so is Johnny.

Evan Henry
10-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Deadpool and all his Corps.

kamikaze
10-31-2010, 07:13 AM
yeah that deadpool corps thing sucks. I would like to see Norman Osborne suffer slowly by the Punisher.