PDA

View Full Version : Red Hulk to Join the Avengers

Mwynn
07-24-2010, 10:23 AM
http://comicrelated.com/blog.php#red-hulk-avenger

MBirkhofer
07-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Keep ******* that chicken.

Sometimes I think half the writers are just trolls.

Mwynn
07-24-2010, 12:35 PM
So I guess the standards of being an Avenger, is anyone.

Deadfish07
07-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Well, he is a four star US General. That has to count for something.

HaphazardJoy
07-24-2010, 10:03 PM
This only further confirms my feeling that I'll only be reading New Avengers and Avengers Academy. I really wanted to like Secret Avengers because of the characters, but even that's kinda iffy.

Biofungus
07-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Well, he is a four star US General. That has to count for something.
4 star general who almost caused San Francisco to fall into the sea and still hasn't been held accountable for that nor his conspiring with known terrorists...

ronin7
07-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Oh yeah, Red Hulk baby!

Nick Kerklaan
07-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Oh the humanity.

L Jamal
07-25-2010, 12:27 PM
4 star general who almost caused San Francisco to fall into the sea and still hasn't been held accountable for that nor his conspiring with known terrorists...
Exactly which Avengers have ever been held accountable. Hank Pym is teaching the most dangerous super teens while Ultron still runs unchecked in the Marvel Universe seeking to destroy all life. Black Widow was a Russian spy. Scarlet Witch is a mass murderer. Mockingbird killed Phantom Rider. US Agent has murdered. Moon Knight ripped a guy's face off.

Mwynn
07-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Exactly which Avengers have ever been held accountable. Hank Pym is teaching the most dangerous super teens while Ultron still runs unchecked in the Marvel Universe seeking to destroy all life. Black Widow was a Russian spy. Scarlet Witch is a mass murderer. Mockingbird killed Phantom Rider. US Agent has murdered. Moon Knight ripped a guy's face off.
Wolverine and Sandman. I am surprised Venom was not a member.

ronin7
07-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Wolverine and Sandman. I am surprised Venom was not a member.

Uhm, Dark Avengers, Venom was a member.

Mwynn
07-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Uhm, Dark Avengers, Venom was a member.
Not counting that silliness as a real Avengers team. Nor is Great Lakes Avengers.

Biofungus
07-25-2010, 03:52 PM
It's kind of different when you're talking about a 4 star general going awol and conspiring with terrorists though.

It's called "treason" and it's highly frowned upon by the military and government :)

Not saying the other heroes should get a pass, but in general they've done more good than harm (exonerated), but Rulk hasn't.

L Jamal
07-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Not saying the other heroes should get a pass, but in general they've done more good than harm (exonerated), but Rulk hasn't.
He hasn't had the chance

Biofungus
07-25-2010, 04:31 PM
So near the end of World War Hulks, where he smashed the Talbot LMD then declared himself ruler of the USA on a live public broadcast doesn't count either?

ronin7
07-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Not counting that silliness as a real Avengers team. Nor is Great Lakes Avengers.

The president sanctioned them as an official Avengers team, and Stark 'had' the rights to the Avengers until it was seized by Osborn. Now, the Avengers belong to Captain Steve Rogers.

Mwynn
07-25-2010, 04:51 PM
The president sanctioned them as an official Avengers team, and Stark 'had' the rights to the Avengers until it was seized by Osborn. Now, the Avengers belong to Captain Steve Rogers.
I did not vote for that guy, still not counting it.

Biofungus
07-25-2010, 05:11 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Biofungus/goofs/realrulk.jpg

kamikaze
08-06-2010, 08:25 PM
they need to trim the fat and get rid off some of these Avengers titles. How many teams do they need at Marvel?

fluxchild
08-06-2010, 08:58 PM
well if you go by the Hulk protocals it seems that as long as he seems controllable, he's ok with the govoernment. I guess it just matters if he's being a punk ass or not.

Mwynn
08-06-2010, 09:45 PM
they need to trim the fat and get rid off some of these Avengers titles. How many teams do they need at Marvel?
There are to many characters period. Then you have multiple characters on multiple teams.

kamikaze
08-06-2010, 10:54 PM
I definetely agree with that. Kill some of them off, thin out the herd. that sounds like a new thread topic..excuse me...

http://i.imgur.com/X7qbh.png (http://www.mybannermaker.com)