PDA

View Full Version : I don't get the reference...

RandallFlagg
05-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Every so often, I'll come along something on the internet involving Stan Lee, and invariably someone will mention him having sex with Jack Kirby's wife. So, am I missing something? Was this ever admitted by him? What's up with that?

Biofungus
05-07-2010, 04:30 PM
I think the only thought more disturbing than that of my parents having had sex, is that of Stan Lee having had sex.

"oh oh oh EXCELSIOR!"

Allegory Comics
05-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Maybe the three of them got together with John Romita and had a Fantastic Foursome.

Biofungus
05-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Truth be told, I think there's a bad joke going around stating that Stan is entitled to the Kirby properties because they would revert to Kirby's children, who are actually Stan's offspring.

Just a bad joke. I did a couple of different searches for it and couldn't come up with anything more serious than bad puns on the subject.

CHWolf
05-07-2010, 11:07 PM
"When I first came up with the idea for adultery, I was standing there watching someone else's wife through the window..."

... Yeah. The way Stan keeps feeling it necessary to tell and retell how he 'created' all of these characters has lead to a pretty bad inside joke around my house.

Person 1: "Barack Obama just won the Presidency!"

Person 2: "When I first came up with the idea for Barack Obama, I thought... what if there were a President of color?"

It's best when you say it in a bad Stan Lee voice... :whistlin:

MBirkhofer
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM
I don't know if its from something older then this.
But g4 had a Stan Lee impersonator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8zB6zm860
The first comment kindof describes it.