PDA

View Full Version : The Serpent Society

Newt
02-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Whatever happened to them? I remember them fondly. Captain America was even dating one of them for a while (Diamondback) before he hooked up with some chick named Bernie (why the chick was named Bernie, I don't know) and decided to become a graphic designer or some such nonsense. Ah, those were the days.

Just reminiscing.

Mark Bertolini
02-12-2010, 08:05 PM
There was a new Serpent Squad in Brubaker's Captain America run. The Red Skull's daughter was leading them.

That's all the information I have.

ponyrl
02-17-2010, 03:28 AM
MC2 universe had the verses spider-girl & the avengers.

It was good.

The DarkMind
02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
They are currently being held in the "old and played out" idea's box that sits on the shelf for Marvel writer's to go to when they have no clue what to do next in a comic run. There are also copies of them in the massive "ideas that could be really cool if someone gave a shit around here and took the time to revamp it" filing cabinet deep in the bowels of Marvel HQ. Soon to be relocated to the same storage facility beneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland that holds Walts cryo tube.

Ian Ascher
02-20-2010, 09:30 AM
They'll be back, and in greater numbers too...

It's still a cool concept with a lot of play in the right creative hands.

Oh, and last I saw, Diamondback, Asp, and one other formed an all-girl hit squad called Bad Girls Inc. They've shown up in Deadpool, Avengers Initiative and a few other books.