PDA

View Full Version : no love for image??

random
02-12-2010, 10:03 AM
anyone reading the Image crossover event? (Image United)
any thoughts on it??

Doctor Shock
02-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Me and Image are just acquaintances, I tried to make it work but Image is shallow and superficial. I wanted to to be "good friends" but Image wouldn't have it so yes, I have no love for Image.

ronin7
02-13-2010, 08:30 AM
I loved Image during the days when Jim Lee was apart of the band, but since then I haven't read much. Hell, I only read the Jim Lee/Rob Liefield stuff of Image, and not much of it. And some issues of Spawn. But, I have been meaning to check out Erik Larsen's current work, Spawn, and read up on Bendis' work on Sam and Twitch.

captainarian
04-06-2010, 02:22 PM
I loved Image during the days when Jim Lee was apart of the band, but since then I haven't read much. Hell, I only read the Jim Lee/Rob Liefield stuff of Image, and not much of it. And some issues of Spawn. But, I have been meaning to check out Erik Larsen's current work, Spawn, and read up on Bendis' work on Sam and Twitch.

GASP! NO KIRKMAN BOOKS?????!!!!!

ronin7
04-07-2010, 11:57 AM
GASP! NO KIRKMAN BOOKS?????!!!!!

Thinking about trying Walking Dead, but I'm not certain yet. Haunt looks awesome though.

HaphazardJoy
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
I used to follow Spawn, but it started getting shark-jumpy. I wish they had had their eyes set on a specific ending and done it well and stopped.

N Hammer
04-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Thinking about trying Walking Dead, but I'm not certain yet. Haunt looks awesome though.

Start from the beginning and read Walking Dead. It's worth it. :thumbs:

Paul Sanderson
04-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Image has sucked for years now.

ronin7
04-09-2010, 09:04 PM
I wouldn't say that at all. I like what I have read of Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon. I can't wait to read the rest of the collection when the second archive edition comes out. Not to mention the great work Brian Michael Bendis did on Sam and Twitch, and the cool story Kirkman and McFarlane have going on in Haunt.

Deadfan
04-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Image clearly isn't held in the same regard they were earlier in the 90,s but i still love them