View Full Version : Hardbrush

12-18-2009, 04:02 PM
This is going to make me sound like a complete idiot, but I don't care...I'm not the most experience artist (obviously), so bare with me, but what is hardbrush? How do you do it? Thanks.

12-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Never heard of it myself. I can only imagine it has something to do with either letting ink dry on a brush, or a synthetic "brush" (ala a brush pen) that isn't comprised of bristles? Of course, I'm only inferring. I could be WAY off...

12-30-2009, 10:31 AM
In photoshop it's a solid shaped brush with no feathering or softness to the edges and the color is applied as a solid.