PDA

View Full Version : How old is Superman???

KidIntense
11-15-2009, 11:26 PM
I was thinking that i wanna ask the question how old is Superman? Is he 35? Is he 36? Is he 33? Or is he 37? He is somehow in his late thirtes which is cool. You find out how old is The Man Of Steel. :yawn:

Allegory Comics
11-15-2009, 11:33 PM

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-sfaq#Q35

The character has existed for over 65 years (see Q10). Clark was 25 when he became Superman, and the post-Crisis (see Q12, Q13, Q14) stories recount his adventures beginning at age 28 (SUPERMAN #1, Jan 87). Clark was 34 when Doomsday killed him (NEWSTIME, May 1993; ZERO HOUR #0, Sept 1994). Though flashbacks and stories of his early years may show a younger Clark/Superman, current stories show him at the age of between 37-42. Due to his alien heritage, it is unknown whether Superman will continue to age and grow old at the rate humans do, but his rate of maturity has till now matched that of humans.

galmando
11-16-2009, 08:30 AM
i would assume that he wouldnt grow old for a veeery long time. i always disliked that in Kindgom Come he had those grey streaks in his hair. his rapid regeneration from all manner of wounds would indicate this. i mean, if his cells can regenerate that quickly, then aging shouldn't be a problem and would be and incredibly long process. if he was getting grey that qucik then he hasnt got the thousands of years in him that i would have expected.

i would actually expect that he would survive quite beyond comfortable until the sun begins to shrink into a red dwarf, maybe a little bit longer with all the energy he would have stored up over the years

MisterHyde
11-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Is this a real question? Is this a real post?

Moonrider
11-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Is this a real question? Is this a real post?

Apparently so. By God! I never thought I'd live to see this happen! :laugh: