PDA

View Full Version : Freakangels.com

Mark Bertolini
10-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Does anyone read this weekly?

I mean, it's free, it's written by Warren Ellis, it's free, and it's interesting as hell. Plus, it's free.

Shame on you if you're not reading it. It's a great story, given away weekly by one of the top 5 writers in the industry (that ranking is given to him by me, I don't know if it's 100% accurate).

Check it out at www.freakangels.com. You won't be sorry.

jeffers
10-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Post-apocalyptic version of "The Tomorrow People." Very British. Very Snarky. Very Ellis.

Lovin' it.

j giar
10-24-2009, 01:04 AM
I bet it's been 6-7 months since I've read..and now you've given me reason to check it out again. Great read when I was readin'.

Aaron Walther
10-25-2009, 10:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/BizarroSanta/Photo0384.jpg

I've been reading it since the beginning. I'd say it's some of Ellis' best work as of late.

dmh_3000
11-04-2009, 03:07 AM
I took a look once, enjoyed it, and for some reason forgot to keep up with it. Oh well, maybe I just need a reminder.

HaphazardJoy
11-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was apparently left out of the loop on this one, I'm so glad you brought it up.

Barri "Clubber" La
11-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I LOVES IT!! :bounce:

TheDeeMan
11-09-2009, 03:59 AM
I read it.

I love how everyone who reviews it calls it steampunk, and Ellis keeps saying it isn't. You'd think they'd catch the hint.

Dee

.................................................. ............
THE CONTINENTALS. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show The Avengers with a dash of James Bond for flavor.
www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php

HaphazardJoy
11-09-2009, 09:20 AM
I love how everyone who reviews it calls it steampunk, and Ellis keeps saying it isn't.

I'd imagine that's because Ellis actually knows what steampunk is and is not... or perhaps it's that the reviewers mentioned were, at some point or another, hit in the head with the less blunt end of a drywall hammer. If any such reviewer finds this to be offensive due to untruth, feel free to come visit me and I'll remedy the matter.