PDA

View Full Version : Dark Reign: The List

Ian Ascher
09-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Anyone else reading these one-shots?

I missed Avengers but I grabbed Daredevil and the X-men.

Is it me, or are these just meaningless one-shots that serve as jumping on points for new readers (which isn't a bad thing if you're a new reader) as opposed to the grand scheme of Norman Osborn to remove uncontrolable forces from his path (like we were promised when this was announced)?

That said...

The X-men issue w/ Matt Faction and Alan Davis was a good read with the return of an unexpected character. My only complaint is it didn't give the loyal reader anything new.

ponyrl
09-25-2009, 02:55 PM
personally, I'd've picked it up just for Alan davis' art, not giving care about the story, but opted for darkness/pitt.

HaphazardJoy
09-25-2009, 06:39 PM
There was an Avengers one already? Whoops.

I picked up the X-men one anyway, it was alright. I really enjoyed the Fraction/Kieth Wolverine story reprint in the back, I hadn't read that one before.

Biofungus
09-25-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm still trying to figure out (in a mostly unrelated side arc) how Tabitha is still alive after being shot in the friggin' HEAD!

Ian Ascher
09-25-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm still trying to figure out (in a mostly unrelated side arc) how Tabitha is still alive after being shot in the friggin' HEAD!

She was saved in the pages of X-Force.... Id have to borrow my friend's copy to give you the exact details but she wasn't shot.

Biofungus
09-25-2009, 11:41 PM
They're such dicks. I mean, there was one issue of X-force that showed her lying on the floor, blood coming from her head, after that zombie chick looking thing pulled the trigger on her...

HaphazardJoy
09-26-2009, 08:51 AM
that zombie chick

The Leper Queen, duhhhhh. :har:

Ian Ascher
09-26-2009, 09:10 AM
They're such dicks. I mean, there was one issue of X-force that showed her lying on the floor, blood coming from her head, after that zombie chick looking thing pulled the trigger on her...

I want to say when they came back from the future, they came back in enough time to save Tabitha.