PDA

View Full Version : Now it is your chance to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories from my editor.

Pages : [1] 2 3

KidIntense
09-07-2009, 04:29 PM
That is correct, now it's your chance to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense. All you have to do is write to my ediotr that you wanna get a copy of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and he will email the distributor so you can get a copy. o write to Scott @ T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics, 3009 W Potter Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85027. And remember, ask my editor you wanna get the first issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories which stars my character Kid Intense. Make T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics the best comic book publisher in America. Peace.

KidIntense
09-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Let's keep at it!! We are stilllookingfor more comic fans to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories so you can make T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics the best publisher ever. :D

RonaldMontgomery
09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Kid,

Does your editor have an email address?

Is there a web link to order the book?

How much is the book?

KidIntense
09-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh, yeah. Forget to tell you. You can also email my editor that you want a copy of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and his email address is Bub@tribecomics.com, and the book itself cost $3.99. Hope you guys can order it. Or you can always write to my editor to get it as well. :cool:

KidIntense
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
That is it, guys. Order away, but we need more comic fans to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories for sure. Keep it up!!! :thumbs:

KidIntense
09-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Oh, yeah. If you wanna get T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, just email my editor your address, then send $3.99. ($2.00 plus shipping, and then T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories will be sent to you. Isn't that easy? :)

KidIntense
09-11-2009, 10:33 AM
We are still looking for other fans to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and let's make things intense!!!!! :w00t:

KidIntense
09-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Man, things are intense, so keep at it, and we are still looking for more people who can buy T.R.I.B.A.L Stories featuring Kid Intense. Just email my editor and tell him you want T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. :happy:

KidIntense
09-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Still need more fans to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. We are getting there. :)

Biofungus
09-12-2009, 03:55 PM
If Bub is printing via a POD service (like Ka-Blam or Comixpress), then you guys don't need a minimum order to get started (they charge the same per issue whether you get one copy, or a thousand).

KidIntense
09-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the appreciation, Biofungus. I appreciate that. As always, we are still looking for new fans to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and that is cool. So let's make T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics the best in history. :cool:

KidIntense
09-13-2009, 12:37 AM
We still need thousands more to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. STories featuring Kid Intense, and we are on fire. So keep ai it, so you can make T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics a very popular publisher. :cool:

KidIntense
09-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Come on, guys, we still need thousands more, and we are still counting. Still need more fans to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense which will be so cool. Keep doing it. :cool:

Biofungus
09-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Vincent, there's like three people following this thread. Start promoting elsewhere (and not just on DW!) for those "thousands of sales" you are looking for.

KidIntense
09-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Well if people views the thread, that means they get the message, and not only replies as well. Still in all, we need more people to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, but thanks for asking. As always, we need thousands of comic fans to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. :p

Biofungus
09-13-2009, 09:04 PM
You need to realize that each time someone views the thread, it registers a view. Almost all of the views in this thread are by you, me, Ronald, and maybe Darkmind. You're just not going to get "thousands of sales" by posting on DW in one or two threads. That's not "marketing" that's merely recommending/asking.

KidIntense
09-14-2009, 01:03 AM
Just so you know, i did not just tell them to get T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense through Digital Webbing, but Myspace & facebook. I did tell them to get the books through other sites. :laugh:

KidIntense
09-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey, everybody!!!!!! looks like we are on the ball having hundreds of people, viewing the forum so they can buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, and that is great. Biofungus is just being so negative to me think i only got 5 people buying this magazine, but i'm no telemarker. I'm just a comic book artist working for the publisher. Anyway, need thousans more readers to buy the magazine. :cool:

The Dag
09-15-2009, 02:33 PM
i'll take a thousand!!

ponyrl
09-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Daaaaaag. :man: :sure:

Biofungus
09-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Hey, everybody!!!!!! looks like we are on the ball having hundreds of people, viewing the forum so they can buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, and that is great. Biofungus is just being so negative to me think i only got 5 people buying this magazine, but i'm no telemarker. I'm just a comic book artist working for the publisher. Anyway, need thousans more readers to buy the magazine. :cool:
I'm not being negative, just getting pissed because you've basically crossed the line into spamming :man:

JasonM
09-15-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll take ten thousand!

KidIntense
09-15-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm happy that more people are getting T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. As for you, Biofungus, why would you think i'm spamming? I'm just giving the word out to the comic fans. Don't get me wrong, i know you are only helping me out, but thinking i'm a spammer, Biofungus? That is unacceptable. Now how can i market when i don't have the kind of money? I'm not being rude or mad, just concerned. As for my fans, thank you for viewing my forum and gonna buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. You can even get a thousand. (only if you are a comic shop owner.)

RonaldMontgomery
09-15-2009, 10:48 PM
KID

Rich Nelson gave you the link to the "Pimp it Here" sub-forum. It's made just for advertising your work.

Right now you're getting mad at Biofungus and attracting people who are making fun of you. AND, you said last night that you would stop posting ads for the TRIBE book.

Make a thread in "Pimp it Here" and we'll all post there. Otherwise, you're going to get in trouble.

(P.S. Bub sent my book with some extras. Can't wait.)

Biofungus
09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm happy that more people are getting T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. As for you, Biofungus, why would you think i'm spamming? I'm just giving the word out to the comic fans. Don't get me wrong, i know you are only helping me out, but thinking i'm a spammer, Biofungus? That is unacceptable. Now how can i market when i don't have the kind of money? I'm not being rude or mad, just concerned. As for my fans, thank you for viewing my forum and gonna buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. You can even get a thousand. (only if you are a comic shop owner.)
One or two posts is "advertising". But you've posted at least *TEN* posts in two threads saying how "we still need thousands more to buy the book". That's spam.

And I'll say it again: DW is not going to be your sole support. You need to get out there to other comic sites and show off the book a bit. You're not going to get more people buying the book here just by posting the same thing every day over and over again. Bumping the thread once a week or so isn't *that* bad, but posting the same thing every single day? You're pushing more people away than you're pulling in. On top of that, there needs to be a better way to buy the book than "email the editor". Have Bub set up an online order form (dirt simple, especially if he takes paypal. They even give you the coding to set up the order form on the website), and for crying out loud man, post a price! :) Don't keep saying, "buy this book" and not give people an idea of how much it costs (that just makes more work for Bub, since people have to enquire about the price), and without a price, most people just pass up the ad.

KidIntense
09-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Okay, i'm gonna say something different. Tell me your thoughts about how you really love T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, and I will answer those questions. Maybe you can tell me when will the next issue will come. ;)

Biofungus
09-17-2009, 10:02 PM
I appreciate your confidence in my psychic abilities, but even I can't tell when the next issue will come :laugh:

RonaldMontgomery
09-17-2009, 10:32 PM
I appreciate your confidence in my psychic abilities, but even I can't tell when the next issue will come :laugh:

Wait, is that psychic or psychotic? :laugh:

Biofungus
09-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Both. I'm psychotic, and I can tell which people I'm going to go ape shit on in the future :laugh:

RonaldMontgomery
09-17-2009, 10:39 PM
I got my first issue yesterday. Bub:

1. Bagged and boarded it
2. Gave me two free prints (Alice in Mobland is hawt)
3. And a sticker!

I appreciated the extras.

The book looked professional -- very slick. The stories were also a nice mix -- for example, Kid Intense is a lot of action, whereas Bub's story was more introspective and character-driven.
The enthusiasm and love for the medium is front and center. I enjoyed it.

A suggestion is to give character bios and intros inside the cover, like Marvel does. That's some great real estate -- use it all!

My only complaint is with Ka-Blam. It appears the ink wasn't dry when it shipped, and I had to pry a few pages apart. But I didn't care.

Thanks!!!

KidIntense
09-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Hey, thanks, guys. I am getting good reviews which are so cool. Maybe Kid Intense would have a cool movie which would be fun. :)

Mark Bertolini
09-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the appreciation, Biofungus. I appreciate that. As always, we are still looking for new fans to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and that is cool. So let's make T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics the best in history. :cool:

This is greatest single post in all of DW history. I love how he appreciate's Bio's appreciation. That's just excellent.

KidIntense
09-18-2009, 03:31 PM
This is great. I'm getting good replies from my fans, and counting. I like to hear more opinions about T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. :thumbs:

KidIntense
09-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Question: What is your favorite part of Kid Intense in T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories?

KidIntense
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I'll tell you what is my favorite part, my favorite part is when the enemy say it will be over soon, but Kid Intense said sooner than you think, tin man. Then he punched him. That was cool. What is your favorite part? :p

Biofungus
09-20-2009, 09:58 PM
This is greatest single post in all of DW history. I love how he appreciate's Bio's appreciation. That's just excellent.
It's true. My appreciation is just not appreciated enough around here...

KidIntense
09-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Bummer!!!!!

RonaldMontgomery
09-20-2009, 11:03 PM
It's true. My appreciation is just not appreciated enough around here...

I can appreciate that.

TEXX_A-02
09-20-2009, 11:04 PM
I got my first issue yesterday. Bub:

1. Bagged and boarded it
2. Gave me two free prints (Alice in Mobland is hawt)
3. And a sticker!

I appreciated the extras.

The book looked professional -- very slick. The stories were also a nice mix -- for example, Kid Intense is a lot of action, whereas Bub's story was more introspective and character-driven.
The enthusiasm and love for the medium is front and center. I enjoyed it.

A suggestion is to give character bios and intros inside the cover, like Marvel does. That's some great real estate -- use it all!

My only complaint is with Ka-Blam. It appears the ink wasn't dry when it shipped, and I had to pry a few pages apart. But I didn't care.

Thanks!!!

thanks Ronald for the feedback and sorry for the huge amount of letting people know......hope to add bio thanks for the 2 cents also.If anyone wants to swap adds for their books let me know.thanks again Bub from T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics.

RonaldMontgomery
09-20-2009, 11:15 PM
thanks Ronald for the feedback and sorry for the huge amount of letting people know......hope to add bio thanks for the 2 cents also.If anyone wants to swap adds for their books let me know.thanks again Bub from T.R.I.B.E. Studio Comics.

Bub,
My pleasure. Good luck!

Biofungus
09-21-2009, 12:39 AM
I stand by my earlier statement: You need a better way to order the book than emailing the editor. There needs to be "prior information" (how many pages, color/b&w disclosure, price, etc).

KidIntense
09-21-2009, 10:47 AM
There is only more than one way to order this book. Even emailing my editor can be one of them, and even sending my editor money to order that book which would be great. At least he is trying to put T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories posted on www.indyplanet.com, but he did not get around that yet. :nyah:

KidIntense
09-21-2009, 03:47 PM
:cry: If fans of Kid Intense don't know that real reason why our hero's father died, now it is the time to tell you. Austin Kane was a rock musician, and a very cool father of Richard Kane alias Kid Intense. He was a very cool father and a recording artist, and he married Lisa Court-Kane who is a very hot supermodel, and they had Richard first, then Carmen. Austin died in the plane crash when Richard or Kid Intense was 10 years old, and that broke his heart. Now his mom Lisa takes care of both our hero and his sister all by herself. Sad isn't it?

Allegory Comics
09-21-2009, 03:53 PM
http://necro-equine-sadism.com/beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

Biofungus
09-21-2009, 04:19 PM
There is only more than one way to order this book. Even emailing my editor can be one of them, and even sending my editor money to order that book which would be great. At least he is trying to put T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories posted on www.indyplanet.com, but he did not get around that yet. :nyah:
C.A.N.T. S.E.N.D. M.O.N.E.Y. I.F. W.E. D.O.N.T. K.N.O.W. H.O.W. M.U.C.H. T.H.E. B.O.O.K. C.O.S.T.S. (P.L.U.S. S.H.I.P.P.I.N.G.)

Biofungus
09-21-2009, 04:21 PM
http://necro-equine-sadism.com/beating-a-dead-horse.jpg
Oh, trust me, Ryan, that horse is going to be little more than a bloody spot on the ground by the time this is over and done with :laugh:

KidIntense
09-21-2009, 10:48 PM
Biofungus, i told you before, and i will tell you again. This book cost $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping. Now you know what this book cost. :man:

Biofungus
09-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Vincent, you said it in post 6 (I looked it up) and then proceeded to spam the thread for about 35 more posts, pushing the post with the price back within a day.

KidIntense
09-21-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm not spamming any of you. If it was spam, i would be a machine or something, but i'm not. Trust me, humans do not spam on computers unless they are machines.

RonaldMontgomery
09-21-2009, 11:27 PM
T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories #1
3.99 + $2 S&H
All color, 36 pages w/covers

To order via Paypal, send payment to Bub@tribecomics.com

RonaldMontgomery
09-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Trust me, humans do not spam on computers unless they are machines.

1. OMFG, that is the best quote I have ever read. I AM NOT being sarcastic.

2. How do you know enough about this for me to trust you?!?!?!

KidIntense
09-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Well, Ronnie, i'm just telling you guys the truth that i am not a spammer. That is the reason why i said trust me. Thanks for asking, Ronnieboy. :thumbs:

RonaldMontgomery
09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Well, Ronnie, i'm just telling you guys the truth that i am not a spammer. That is the reason why i said trust me. Thanks for asking, Ronnieboy. :thumbs:

Nobody's called me Ronnieboy since grade school!

I know you're not a spammer. If you don't want me to use your quote, I'll remove it.

KidIntense
09-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Keep the quote, man. Things are so looking up since people are buying T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, i mean thousands of people, Ronnieboy.

TEXX_A-02
09-22-2009, 03:48 AM
:blink: :blink: :blink:

ok sales quote 3.......
if you would like to order a copy like Ronald said just e-mail me
and send 3,99 plus 2.00 shipping.

right now we also have copies of MICRON # 1 for sale.
this is only 2.99 plus 2.00 shipping.
if you order from us then you just pay cover ,no tax added. :banana:

KidIntense
09-22-2009, 10:59 AM
You said it, Bub. I'm getting alot of intensive fans all the time. :)

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Where are the preview pages?

KidIntense
09-22-2009, 02:47 PM
What preview pages? What kind of Preview pages are you talking about, man? I bet you can't wait for issue tow of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, do you?

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
What preview pages? What kind of Preview pages are you talking about, man? I bet you can't wait for issue tow of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, do you?
Wow.

ponyrl
09-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow.
:laugh:

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Is this serious? Are you really selling time shares in swamps?

The DarkMind
09-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm telling ya, there is NO WAY a woman in white gloves is going to buy a ketchup popsicle.

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm telling ya, there is NO WAY a woman in white gloves is going to buy a ketchup popsicle.
Where can I get one of those?

TEXX_A-02
09-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Micron # 1
[3780_33725] $2.99

http://www.indyplanet.com/catalog/images/3780_33725C.jpg

Written and Created by:Mandela Addah
Art by : Scott Shehi
Colors and Letters by:Joe Flores III

Standard Comic
Full Color
Page Count: 24
POD

Here's the beginning to Tyrone's journeys dealing with himself and his new found powers.

One day Tyrone Strong gained super human powers when going for a walk through a large park in his city.Granted the powers to shrink to 1 inch he decides to use his powers to solve in town mysteries.

Micron # 1 TM and Copywritten by Mandela Addah. All rights reserved.

http://www.indyplanet.com/catalog/images/3780_33725_02A.jpg

http://www.indyplanet.com/catalog/images/3780_33725_05A.jpg

JasonM
09-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Flippin' craziest thread I've ever seen!

Biofungus
09-22-2009, 09:20 PM
You ain't seen nothing yet! Just ask him how much the book costs! :w00t:

KidIntense
09-22-2009, 10:14 PM
My question for Bub, and that is since T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories is getting alot of fans, when will the second issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories be out? Hope you have an answer, man.

ponyrl
09-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Is this serious? Are you really selling time shares in swamps?
yesyesyes for the low low price of $19.95 yes $19.95 you to could own a piece of the luxury that is the florida everglades. behold the sight of your very own waterfront property!

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/10/76/04/swampland.jpg

All that, and a donkey:

http://southerngent.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/donkey.jpg

ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR A MERE NINE-TEEEN-NINETY FIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

http://lowdownblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bob-barker.jpg

If, THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna bid 1 dollar.

KidIntense
09-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Also, we need to see more motion comic adventures of Kid Intense on www.tribecomics.com because he has not had a new adventure in months.

Biofungus
09-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Also, we need to see more motion comic adventures of Kid Intense on www.tribecomics.com because he has not had a new adventure in months.
Wait, isn't it *your* job to create new adventures for KI?

KidIntense
09-22-2009, 11:36 PM
The answer is yes, and i will remind Bub that i will send the third issue of Kid Intense to him soon, okay? Until then, we just have to wait.

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 11:41 PM
The answer is yes, and i will remond Bub that i will send the third issue of Kid Intense to him soon, okay? Until then, we just have to wait.
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00005RIYQ.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056700948_.jpg

Allegory Comics
09-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Have I stumbled into a one-man street performace theater here?

Mwynn
09-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Have I stumbled into a one-man street performace theater here?
http://www.skytv.co.nz/Portals/0/theBOX/CrissAngelMindFreak/CrissAngelMindFreak.jpg

Allegory Comics
09-22-2009, 11:43 PM
http://www.skytv.co.nz/Portals/0/theBOX/CrissAngelMindFreak/CrissAngelMindFreak.jpg
KidIntense is Criss Angel?

Consider my mind officially freaked! :blink:

KidIntense
09-23-2009, 10:35 AM
That is a really funny joke. Just wait until the second issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories which will be out sometime. But i'm glad everyone are buying the first issue.

TEXX_A-02
09-23-2009, 04:47 PM
KidIntense is Criss Angel?

Consider my mind officially freaked! :blink:

yes he is trying to get into peoples heads to buy our book!!!!!! :w00t:

KidIntense
09-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Yeah, and i hope the secodn issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories will be the best ever, Bub, don't you agree? :)

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 04:23 PM
You're confusing me. If you wrote it, why do you "hope it will be the best ever"? Shouldn't you already *know* if it's the best KI story ever or not?

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Kid, I have to ask because I've been wondering for so long ...

How old are you, and were you born in the United States?

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Allegory Comics, since you asked, I am born and living in the United States, and I'm 31 years old. And you, Biofungus, you are are right, Kid Intense is the best ever of all T.R.I.B.E. Characters, thanks to you fans.

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Kid, I have to ask because I've been wondering for so long ...

How old are you, and were you born in the United States?
This has been addressed before. http://www.myspace.com/vm140

And don't forget to add Kid Intense to your friends list! http://www.myspace.com/2009kidintense

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
And don't forget to add Kid Intense to your friends list! http://www.myspace.com/2009kidintense
But what if I wanted to buy the book? Where can I get it?

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
But what if I wanted to buy the book? Where can I get it?
Email his editor!

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Email his editor!
For what?

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 06:09 PM
What Biofungus is saying, Allergory Comics is email my editor and ask for T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense. This book cost $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping, Allergory Comics. His email address if you wanna order the book is Bub@tribecomics.com. DO i have to say it over again?

Mwynn
09-24-2009, 06:11 PM
For what?
I don't know why but I just started laughing when I saw this comment.

Dan Hill
09-24-2009, 06:12 PM
floggedhorse.jpeg

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't know why but I just started laughing when I saw this comment.
You know exactly why! :laugh:

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Trust me. Kid Intense is very popular in the webcomic/indie universe today now. I even have a plan ofr a Kid Intense movie when we sell more issues of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. Who knows, he might even get his own print series.

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...

You're telling me, you're planning a Kid Intense movie, wherein he sells issues of the comic book that he's in?

FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT! I love it!

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 07:32 PM
You heard right. Because of you fans making Kid Intense number 1 in the T.R.I.B.E. universe, i'm planning a Kid Intense movie. I would probably hire a director and pay him about 12,000.00 to direct a Kid Intense movie at Blinky Productions. And i would plan a SDCC release.

Mwynn
09-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...

You're telling me, you're planning a Kid Intense movie, wherein he sells issues of the comic book that he's in?

FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT! I love it!
:eek:

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 08:38 PM
You heard right. Because of you fans making Kid Intense number 1 in the T.R.I.B.E. universe, i'm planning a Kid Intense movie. I would probably hire a director and pay him about 12,000.00 to direct a Kid Intense movie at Blinky Productions. And i would plan a SDCC release.
Can I play one of the extras who buys one of those comics from Kid Intense?

j giar
09-24-2009, 08:54 PM
I feel like Alice after she fell in the rabbit hole...except manlyer

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 09:11 PM
I can give you guys a cool part for sure, but who will play Kid Intense? You can totally be in the film if you buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense. :thumbs:

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 09:53 PM
If you cast me in the movie, you can just pay me with copies of T.R.I.B.A.L.

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh SNAP! I get paid at the beginning of the month! Can I still order then? I want to be in the movie! (I'm not as manly as Jim, so I can't play KI, although maybe Jim can! But I still want in that movie!)

:w00t:

ponyrl
09-24-2009, 10:05 PM
There's a bunch of people going to HELL for making me laugh right now! :laugh:

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 10:11 PM
This is me after reading that movie announcement:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Biofungus/goofs/phelpssaiyin.gif

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 10:13 PM
You can be in my movie, guys, but only if you buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. So far, we are making Kid Intense the favorite in this issue, and even on the web. :cool:

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 10:54 PM
You can be in my movie, guys, but only if you buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. So far, we are making Kid Intense the favorite in this issue, and even on the web. :cool:
I called my agent, and apparently he doesn't advise me working for comics. So until I can get a new agent, I'm afraid I'll have to back out. Sorry. Sounded like fun.

I'm sure Bio will be great, though. I've seen him in a lot of movies, and the goat always appears very comfortable with him.

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 10:58 PM
I think Biofungus can play Kid Intense, and he should be great. I will let him play Kid Intense if they accept me, or hire a director.

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Justice41 said something about him filming movies with a friend somewhere once. He's on the boards here. You should totally ask him. For $12,000, I bet he'd be all, "hellz yeh!"

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Good idea. I will tell him it is based on my comics on the web and print. He should buy the copy of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, because it cost $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping if he emails my editor at Bub@tribecomics.com.

Allegory Comics
09-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Good idea. I will tell him it is based on my comics on the web and print. He should buy the copy of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, because it cost $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping if he emails my editor at Bub@tribecomics.com.
Kid, I swear to God ... Sometimes I think you're more in control here than you let on.

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 11:20 PM
I surely agree, man. We are so catching on because we are getting more people to buy this book for sure. :thumbs:

Biofungus
09-24-2009, 11:35 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KidIntense
09-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Biofungus, i take it that you like what i said, huh?

ponyrl
09-25-2009, 12:22 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
YOU are SO going TO hell!

Biofungus
09-25-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm just so damn proud to be an active participant in this thread! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

KidIntense
09-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Looks like we are getting our first thousand to buy this issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense. My editor Bub is very busy selling those books because he is getting more emails from fans all over because of me. I wanna say thank you for making Kid Intense's dream come true, Bub. :happy:

JasonM
09-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Bio, are you INTENSE enough for the Kid? I think not. I truly do.

Mwynn
09-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Looks like we are getting our first thousand to buy this issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense. My editor Bub is very busy selling those books because he is getting more emails from fans all over because of me. I wanna say thank you for making Kid Intense's dream come true, Bub. :happy:
You sold 1000 copies in less than a month. You need to run a sales seminar.

KidIntense
09-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Is that true i sold 1000 copies, Mwynn? Are you telling the truth?

JasonM
09-25-2009, 11:02 AM
I thought it was closer to 10,000? Did I forget to carry a decimal? I swore it was 10k... or was it 9,988?

Mwynn
09-25-2009, 11:10 AM
Is that true i sold 1000 copies, Mwynn? Are you telling the truth?
What?????

Mwynn
09-25-2009, 11:11 AM
I thought it was closer to 10,000? Did I forget to carry a decimal? I swore it was 10k... or was it 9,988?
You forgot the carry the 1.

KidIntense
09-25-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm just asking, Mwynn. And you, JasonM, are we really selling 10,000 copies really quick? If so, we are on the ball.

Biofungus
09-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Bio, are you INTENSE enough for the Kid? I think not. I truly do.
Jason, NOBODY is. And that's a fact.

But just maybe with ILM involved, and massive amounts of CGI, I *might* be able to pull it off. Of course, we'd need Michael Bay for the requisite amount of explosions. This thing is gonna be HAWT! :w00t:

KidIntense
09-25-2009, 10:23 PM
That is good news. Let's hope Kid Intense will have a video game deal now that more people are buying those comics which is called T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. :p

JasonM
09-25-2009, 11:46 PM
That's right Kid! With your help we've managed to sell 10,000 copies of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense!!! That's right, for the insanely massive price of $3.99, people have flocked in the tens of ones to T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense! I think a new record may have been set but I'll have to google it to make sure. Featuring T.R.I.B.A.L. Intense Kid Stories ! Featuring T.R.I.B.A.L. Intense Kid Stories ! Featuring T.R.I.B.A.L. Intense Kid Stories !

Biofungus
09-26-2009, 12:30 AM
That is good news. Let's hope Kid Intense will have a video game deal now that more people are buying those comics which is called T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. :p
You just have the game studio set up the motion capture time, and I'll be there!

KidIntense
09-26-2009, 09:25 AM
I cannot believe i sold 10,000 copies which it is so cool. I love it. This is the best day in my life, and i love it. Yeah. :thumbs:

j giar
09-26-2009, 12:47 PM
You just have the game studio set up the motion capture time, and I'll be there!

Some things just aren't meant to be motion captured.....this would be one of them. :nyah:

KidIntense
09-26-2009, 01:50 PM
I can see that, and we are still egtting even more people buying T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories which it is great. You can thank my editor Bub who is probably busydoing another issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories right now. This is great. :cool:

Dan Hill
09-26-2009, 04:03 PM
I cannot believe i sold 10,000 copies which it is so cool. I love it. This is the best day in my life, and i love it. Yeah. :thumbs:

10'000?

Biofungus
09-26-2009, 08:06 PM
I don't know how we missed this one:

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1616114#post1616114

Biofungus
09-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Vincent, I don't want to burst your bubble, but only Bub knows how many copies actually sold. Jason is just being a proverbial cocktease about how much you've sold. So I'd suggest you ask Bub before you start hiring the hookers and ordering the booze for the celebration party ;)

Allegory Comics
09-26-2009, 08:33 PM
So I'd suggest you ask Bub before you start hiring the hookers and ordering the booze for the celebration party ;)
Sorry, no refunds. :man:

Biofungus
09-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Well, it's not that *I* want them sent back, but you know if he asked you, there's no way you could resist Kid Intense's request...

ponyrl
09-26-2009, 08:52 PM
I don't know how we missed this one:

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1616114#post1616114
You wanna join me in first class?

Hell's nice this time of year. :laugh:

KidIntense
09-27-2009, 09:54 AM
We have not heard from Bub, and he has not said anything yet. I think he is very busy helping me sell T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and he is probably doing another issue of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories. Still and all, we are selling more copies than we can ever imagine. That is so a good thing, yeah. :)

JasonM
09-27-2009, 12:05 PM
I thought I saw the next issue already up at my local comic shop! Talk about fast!! Best one yet, what with Kid coming out of the closet - did NOT see that one coming!

KidIntense
09-27-2009, 02:31 PM
JasonM, Bub did not say when will the second issue come out, unless he told you. Anyway, Kid Intense is the favorite of all T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, thanks to you. And to you all fans as well. Hopefully, i will find out how much i sold with Bub. :)

Biofungus
09-27-2009, 06:34 PM
You wanna join me in first class?

Hell's nice this time of year. :laugh:
I think Jason's well ahead of both of us in that line :p

TEXX_A-02
09-27-2009, 08:57 PM
:slap:

KidIntense
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey, Bub. I knew you see things my way. :)

KidIntense
09-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Just so you know, I had already emailed issue 3 of Kid Intense so Bub can post them on the internet after he inks and color them. Until then, T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories are getting more fans throughout the country. So fans, keep at it. :)

ponyrl
09-27-2009, 11:19 PM
I think Jason's well ahead of both of us in that line :p
I see your point.

KidIntense
09-28-2009, 09:28 AM
Yeah, it is getting better and better now that we are getting more readers to get T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and that is one of the coolest things which is awesome.

The Dag
09-28-2009, 01:49 PM
I can't get enough of the Kid.. I'll take 2,000 more... How much for the movie rights... cuz i want those too.

ponyrl
09-28-2009, 01:57 PM
look in the movie section, D. ;)

The Dag
09-28-2009, 02:07 PM
after reading The Kid's post hes playing around with us... he bores me now..

KidIntense
09-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm playing around with you??? Come on, i'm not playing any games. This forum is for real. Dag, i'm not playing around with you all because i'm just giving the word out to all of you. I'm glad you loved those Kid Intense comics on T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories.

KidIntense
09-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey, guys. I'm still getting people to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense. We are still on the ball!

TEXX_A-02
09-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Just to let you guys know that the artists are still being gathered for the charity book.heres what I did with nars black and white.thought I'd show it here since the subject and all...........

http://api.ning.com/files/zY-HiQaDhb-okM5SKXaNWDXlS*W8Q2c7TavdGRtzl*GMqjdpwoIizkAE1HhXg Trs/narscolored.JPG

KidIntense
10-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Attention, Intense fans: Paramount Pictures is gonna do a Kid Intense movie, and it will be amazing. I just got an email, and they told me Paramount wants my Kid Intense screenplay. Yet, the studio has to name a director for the movie. I think Kid Intense will be the best movie in history. I look forward on seeing Kid Intense: The Movie the summer after next. :)

Dan Hill
10-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Oh, you guys didn't. . .

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Attention, Intense fans: Paramount Pictures is gonna do a Kid Intense movie, and it will be amazing. I just got an email, and they told me Paramount wants my Kid Intense screenplay. Yet, the studio has to name a director for the movie. I think Kid Intense will be the best movie in history. I look forward on seeing Kid Intense: The Movie the summer after next. :)

Kid,
Please post the email address and message.

Have you responded and have they replied?

If this person isn't a representative of Paramount, but has tried to conduct business on their behalf (esp. financial negotiations), Paramount and the FBI may be interested in contacting them.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Okay, here is my email, and that can prove that Paramount wants to see my screenplay called Kid Intense: The Movie. Hope you like it.http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=178494

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Okay, here is my email, and that can prove that Paramount wants to see my screenplay called Kid Intense: The Movie. Hope you like it.http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=178494

If this is a private message you received through DW, you need to forward it to me. I'll ask Rich Nelson for helping verifying it.

The DarkMind
10-02-2009, 10:52 AM
linking to a private message in here really doesn't work. and vincent... hate to break it to you but paramount wouldn't be contacting you through this web site. sorry buddy.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 11:03 AM
SOrry about that, but at least they want my screenplay and they can call me or email me by aol.

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 11:08 AM
SOrry about that, but at least they want my screenplay and they can call me or email me by aol.

Kid,
Paramount didn't contact you. Someone is lying to you and acting like they work for Paramount. I'm sorry. Some people are mean.

Can you post the name of the person who sent you the message? Can you forward me the message?

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 11:15 AM
His name is tainves@aol.com. You can contact him if you like.

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 11:18 AM
His name is tainves@aol.com. You can contact him if you like.

What was the name of the Digital Webbing account he used to contact you?

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
I found this under that email:
http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144015

Is this correct?

Pleae save that private message.

P.S. I hope you're telling the truth here about this person saying they're from Paramount. If you're not, speak up.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 11:29 AM
All i know is Mic Gee and cryten were discussing that Paramount wants to do a Kid Intense movie, and Mic Gee messaged me. cryten is a comic book writer, and he writes screenplays. I just looked up at his profile today, and he also wrotes graphic novels. That is all i know.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 11:45 AM
I just found out that this article Mic gee sent me was false. So, i'm gonna do the right thing. I will not send this to a major movie studio because what they told me was not true, and i will not post privare messages anymore. I hope you all will forgive me. I won't listen to them anymore, and i'm so sorry, and it will not happen again. (even though i did not send my script out.)

Allegory Comics
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Kid, you didn't do anything wrong.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 11:52 AM
I know.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Anyway, we need more readers to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, and this book still cost $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping. If you want it, ask my editor, and his email address is Bub@tribecomics.com. :)

RonaldMontgomery
Allegory, that was very thoughtful. :)

Kid--

I wouldn't give up my dreams if I were you. Just be careful about who you share them with. Dreams are fragile.

I sent a PM and asked someone to look into this too. If all of this is true, a member of this board is not acting as a professional.

OK. Enough drama for me. Have a good day, Kid. Keep your chin up.

Ronnieboy

RonaldMontgomery
Anyway, we need more readers to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, and this book still cost $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping. If you want it, ask my editor, and his email address is Bub@tribecomics.com. :)

OMG, I never thought I'd be glad to read THIS!

Allegory Comics
10-02-2009, 12:08 PM
I sent a PM and asked someone to look into this too. If all of this is true, a member of this board is not acting as a professional.
I think someone probably saw the joke paper in the movie thread, thought it was real, and contacted Kid about writing the movie. From the sound of Kid's description, it doesn't sound like they ever actually said they were from Paramount. They probably only said "Paramount wants to make a movie and we want to write it." - which caused further confusion.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah, but i'm just gonna pay no attention to those jokesters. You were right, and they were just fooling me which are lying that they work for Paramount, but they don't. Thanks for the heads up, man.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Still, we need more readers to buy T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories, so come on down and view the forum.

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM
I think someone probably saw the joke paper in the movie thread, thought it was real, and contacted Kid about writing the movie. From the sound of Kid's description, it doesn't sound like they ever actually said they were from Paramount. They probably only said "Paramount wants to make a movie and we want to write it." - which caused further confusion.

Thanks. I hope that I overreacted and can feel like a fool.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 02:40 PM
We are gonna need more people to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and so far, you helped me sold 10,000 issues which is so cool. :)

Allegory Comics
10-02-2009, 02:41 PM
We are gonna need more people to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and so far, you helped me sold 10,000 issues which is so cool. :)
Uh, yeah ... about that ...

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 03:10 PM
If i mean we sold 10'000 issues, i mean 10'000 issues.

Biofungus
10-02-2009, 03:34 PM
I think whomever sent Kid that PM should buy another 10'000 issues of the book just to make up for it :)

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 03:40 PM
I agree.

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 04:04 PM
I think whomever sent Kid that PM should buy another 10'000 issues of the book just to make up for it :)

Your avatar is awesome, although armless.

The DarkMind
10-02-2009, 04:05 PM

thats why he can only sweep the leg.

Biofungus
10-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Have you ever seen a Goomba with arms?

RonaldMontgomery
10-02-2009, 04:14 PM

I'm so square and old, I don't even know what that means.

Listen: I AM NOT Kid Intense.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I wanna say thank you to my fans for buying T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and we are getting better and better. :)

ponyrl
10-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Think his name was Vinnie.

:D

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 07:50 PM
ponyrl, that is my short name. Thank you for calling me by my short name. And thank you for helping me sell 10'000 issues, but we still need more readers.

KidIntense
10-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Now we are getting more viewers to view my topic so they can order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense.

KidIntense
10-03-2009, 06:31 PM
We are getting to the top because we are getting more viewers buying T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and that is not bad!!!! :)

Biofungus
10-03-2009, 07:41 PM
We are getting to the top because we are getting more viewers buying T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and that is not bad!!!! :)
Getting to the top of what?

Biofungus
10-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Think his name was Vinnie.

:D
See, this is why you and a couple of others have long since passed me on that aforementioned road... :har:

RonaldMontgomery
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Getting to the top of what?

YOUR MOMMA!!!!!

Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Biofungus
10-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Damn... You owe me points for that set up...:man:

:p

KidIntense
10-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Biofungus, have i told each and one of you guys that you helped me sold 10'000 issues? I'm still waiting for my pay from my editor. Also, we are still seelling more because of Kid Intense.

ponyrl
10-03-2009, 11:42 PM
See, this is why you and a couple of others have long since passed me on that aforementioned road... :har:
Of course, when I driving. :D

KidIntense
10-04-2009, 12:03 AM
You know something, i think we are still getting more viewers so they can order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense.

KidIntense
10-04-2009, 09:13 PM
I just hope Bub had noticed we have alot of people ordering T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense which it is cool. :)

RonaldMontgomery
10-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Attention Peeps (Biofungus)--

It looks like Kid Intense has taken Monday off. So...

Keep buying TRIBAL Comics #1!!!!

That is all,
Extreme Teen

JasonM
10-05-2009, 08:29 PM
It's INTENSE!!

KidIntense
10-05-2009, 10:41 PM
You guys are looking out for me, thank you.

KidIntense
10-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Keep buying T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories issue 1 because you really want it because it is intense!

Biofungus
10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
I did buy one. Bub has to have more printed up (he ran out of the initial print run, congrats :)), but I think the question is, if I buy more than one, will the experience be different with each copy I read?

RonaldMontgomery
10-06-2009, 09:39 PM
I was thinking...Superman has Supergirl...what about Kid Intense?

I think Vincent should whip up a sketch of Girl Intense...c'mom, Vincent. If you do it I'll buy TRIBAL Stories #2.

ponyrl
10-06-2009, 09:41 PM
I did buy one. Bub has to have more printed up (he ran out of the initial print run, congrats :)), but I think the question is, if I buy more than one, will the experience be different with each copy I read?
And how was it?

:huh:

(can't pay me enough for this set-up)

Biofungus
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
You missed the second statement in my post.

I'm waiting for Bub to get more printed up, because he ran out. I paid, but I will get it when it's available.

(yes, I'm aware of your attempted set up, but the least I can do is actually GET the book in my hands first :)

ponyrl
10-06-2009, 09:56 PM
You missed the second statement in my post.

I'm waiting for Bub to get more printed up, because he ran out. I paid, but I will get it when it's available.

(yes, I'm aware of your attempted set up, but the least I can do is actually GET the book in my hands first :)
There's no indication that you did not receive a copy. You said he ran out, not that you ordered and he didn't HAVE them upon you order.

YA DIDN'T CLARIFY that, bud. :D

KidIntense
10-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Not to worry, everyone. Since Bub ran out of copies of T.R.I.B.A,L, Stories, he will get more soon. So keep your shirt on.

The DarkMind
10-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Not to worry, everyone. Since Bub ran out of copies of T.R.I.B.A,L, Stories, he will get more soon. So keep your shirt on.

keep your pants on too Bio! :man:

Biofungus
10-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Please, I didn't have pants on to begin with...

ponyrl
10-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Please, I didn't have pants on to begin with...
PLEASE stay behind your computer then! :(

Biofungus
10-07-2009, 09:17 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Biofungus/goofs/cartman-1.jpg

KidIntense
10-07-2009, 09:36 PM
We are still getting people over here to order T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense, and it is getting great.

TEXX_A-02
10-08-2009, 04:04 PM
yes guys I ran out of the copies I had so I ordered more not much more but did order some more.So if anyone else wants a copy then they can place the order still but are going to have to wait till I get them in.thanks for the understanding ,and will get yours to you as soon as I receive them Bio. :thumbs:

KidIntense
10-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Bub is right. There is not much left of issue 1 of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories featuring Kid Intense which he ordered. However, they will be an issue 2 of T.R.I.B.A.L. Stories very soon. If you ask my editor when it will be out, ask him. All you have to do is email him. That is it. :)

Allegory Comics
10-08-2009, 11:07 PM
This thread is like a warm hug.

ponyrl
10-08-2009, 11:13 PM
eww.

Allegory Comics
10-08-2009, 11:16 PM
** hugs ponyrl **

RonaldMontgomery
10-08-2009, 11:19 PM

...from TRIBAL Comics #1!!!

KidIntense
10-09-2009, 12:42 AM
If you think this first issue is the bomb, just wait until issue 2 to come out.

Biofungus
10-09-2009, 01:40 AM
By a creepy uncle...

ponyrl
10-09-2009, 03:01 AM
** hugs ponyrl **

Yoo-hoo fucking bitch! :laugh: :confused: :laugh:

KidIntense
10-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Guys, this is a TRIBAL Stories thread. This issue features Kid Intense which it is awesome.

TEXX_A-02
10-09-2009, 07:04 PM
By a creepy uncle...
Honest It wasnt me in that house!!!!!!!!!!

KidIntense
10-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Hey, Bub. I just told them to wait until TRIBAL Stories issue 2 to come out very soon, and I hope it will be big like issue 1.

ponyrl
10-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey Kid, why don't you post some sequentials in the Sequential area so you can give the people a sample of what'd they get from and Intense issue?

Just a suggestion, since ya been talking it up so much.

KidIntense
10-10-2009, 12:20 AM
We are still hoping that TRIBAL Stories issue 2 will come out soon, but we did sell out TRIBAL Stories issue 1, and that is so cool. We cannot wait for the second issue featuring Kid Intense which will be so awesome. Because we wanna make things so intense.

RonaldMontgomery
10-10-2009, 01:37 AM
My theme song for this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVE4rmD-NJQ

Biofungus
10-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Funny, because my theme song for this thread is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZq62nqE78

Allegory Comics
10-10-2009, 01:43 AM
My theme song for this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVE4rmD-NJQ
How about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kXXJUddHQ

RonaldMontgomery
10-10-2009, 02:27 AM
I like mine best. :nyah:

ponyrl
10-10-2009, 03:40 AM
*shakes head for trying*

Biofungus
10-10-2009, 03:42 AM
How about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kXXJUddHQ
Ah, Batman on drugs. I watch that video every so often just to maintain my sanity :p

KidIntense
10-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Even though my editor os out of TRIBAL Stories, order anyway as soon as my editor gets more copies. They maybe not many left, but hurry before it is sold out.

j giar
10-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Ah, Batman on drugs. I watch that video every so often just to maintain my sanity :p

ANd if that's not long enough there's a 9 minute version....I've tried watching it but I last about 4 minutes and then black out.

KidIntense
10-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I have to say now that Kid Intense is the popular character of TRIBE Studio Comics, he should have his own movie, and his own action figures as well. I also have to say he should even get his own cartoon on TV. I knew you guys love Kid Intense because he is very intense. Also, he may get a movie since i submitted my screenplay to Cypress films with a S.A.S.E. so they know it is mine. I think they should find a cool actor to play Kid Intense. Well, keep buying TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense because you have made Kid Intense so popular.

RonaldMontgomery
10-10-2009, 09:28 PM
I have to say now that Kid Intense is the popular character of TRIBE Studio Comics, he should have his own movie, and his own action figures as well. I also have to say he should even get his own cartoon on TV.

Pride goeth before a fall, Kid.

I dunno...Alice in Mobland gets my vote:
http://www.comicbug.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=876&sid=606c7c91479d352aa84c399b7940d4fe

Tap that and make it good, bro.

Rob Norton
10-10-2009, 09:48 PM
everyone here understands that this "Kid Intense" guy is out of his mind right? i feel like this dude is some college kid doing a social experiment on gullibility and stupidity on the web... or ... hes some deluded guy thats saying "hey.. buy my book.. send money. now. its going to be amazing!!"

oookay. somebody clue me in.

rob

KidIntense
10-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm not insane, Rob Norton. Me and my editor are selling TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense. The reason why I named my hero Kid Intense because he is only a 16 year superhero, even I made this name for myself. That don't mean I'm a kid. So please, show respect, man. Just so you know, he will have more issues if TRIBAL Stories issue 1, but there ain't many more left. So, Rob, now it is the time to order TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense. It cost only $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping. So just email my editor at Bub@tribecomics.com and tell him you want TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense. Like i said, this is no joke, it is for real.

Allegory Comics
10-10-2009, 10:16 PM

rob
Would you like some Kool Aid?

http://www.kraftfoods.com/assets/recipe_images/KOOL-AID_Punch_c.jpg

ponyrl
10-10-2009, 10:37 PM
ya know, I hate to admitt it, but I think The Dag is right about KI.

Biofungus
10-10-2009, 10:38 PM
everyone here understands that this "Kid Intense" guy is out of his mind right? i feel like this dude is some college kid doing a social experiment on gullibility and stupidity on the web... or ... hes some deluded guy thats saying "hey.. buy my book.. send money. now. its going to be amazing!!"

rob
Don't question it. Just enjoy it (or ignore it).

RonaldMontgomery
10-10-2009, 10:49 PM

rob

That's a good question.

I think the Kid's on the level.

If he's not...he can join the ranks of people who've pretended to be someone they're not on the internet.

KidIntense
10-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Are you saying I'm crazy? I'm so not crazy. I'm just getting the word out to you people. Trust me, if i was crazy, i will go insane. Show respect, guys, okay, even to my editor. :man:

Allegory Comics
10-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Trust me, if i was crazy, i will go insane.
Well I'm convinced.

ponyrl
10-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Well I'm convinced.

Dan Hill
10-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Damn it Ronald you beat me to the sig quote. :har:

KidIntense
10-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Come on, guys. Bub & I are still looking for a few to buy TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense, and that is not bad.

Mic. Gee
10-11-2009, 11:17 AM
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5126/newspapermakemegigglema.jpg

RonaldMontgomery
10-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Damn it Ronald you beat me to the sig quote. :har:

Yeah, but you write better dialogue.

I have to have something! *SOB*

KidIntense
10-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Mic Gee, if the article is false, why you are saying Paramount still want my screenplay?

Aaron Thomas Nelson
10-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Just order the comic or I'll have to start another Intensest Pitch Ever thread.

Don't make me turn this car around.

RonaldMontgomery
10-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Just order the comic or I'll have to start another Intensest Pitch Ever thread.

Don't make me turn this car around.

Oh, it's YOU. :sure:

The Prodigal Son blew all his intenseness on fast cars and faster women. Now he's back with his fake-tan tail between his legs.

Go back to fondling your Rob Liefeld X-Force comics. A lot's changed since you've been gone. :mad:

Allegory Comics
10-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Mic Gee and Kid Intense? Together!?

My God! It's like the ultimate crossover event. They'll be unstoppable! The English language won't stand a chance against their combined forces.

KidIntense
10-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Mic Gee and Kid Intense? Together? No, me and him are not together, he is just fooling me that is all. Just order those books so you can make Kid Intense the best superhero ever.

Rob Norton
10-11-2009, 10:36 PM
That don't mean I'm a kid. So please, show respect, man. Just so you know, he will have more issues if TRIBAL Stories issue 1, but there ain't many more left. So, Rob, now it is the time to order TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense. It cost only $3.99 plus $2.00 shipping. So just email my editor at Bub@tribecomics.com and tell him you want TRIBAL Stories featuring Kid Intense. Like i said, this is no joke, it is for real.

"show respect"? to what? you just cause you are you and you say "i am"?

i get it. its just a big joke and you are laughing. i gotcha... maybe some chuckleheads are sending you money and hey...more power to you. you made 5 bucks. awesome. but its all a joke. not for real. i know. i get it.

how about... you post up a picture of yourself HOLDING a copy of this "best superhero comic ever" in your hand. lets see it. lets see SOMEthing.

but there isnt. cause its a joke. you are probably the most dedicated jokester around and im just the last to get in on the joke. like they said.. just enjoy the silliness. so i will. good times

rob