PDA

View Full Version : Batwoman in Detective Comics

HaphazardJoy
07-30-2009, 03:24 AM
Holy Hell, the second issue featuring Batwoman just came out and it friggin' hit it out of the park. The artwork is brilliant, and the new villainess is awesome. I'm on board.

Ian Ascher
08-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Just read this... very cool stuff.

THIS is what Batwoman should have been two years ago. I'm glad DC finaly gave Rucka the chance to do this character right.

Paul Sanderson
08-02-2009, 07:25 PM
They're bringing back a Batgirl too. Batwoman and Batgirl at the same time? One won't last long, I'd say, and if I were to guess, I'd say probably the former will be the one to go.

Ian Ascher
08-03-2009, 07:14 AM
It's already been announced the Batwoman will only have a set run of stories in Detective Comics. It was about 18 issues or so if I remember the article.

It's not much of a guess to say that Batman will get the book that launched him back at some point in the near future. That's like saying I guess water is wet.

HaphazardJoy
08-03-2009, 09:17 AM
That doesn't mean she won't get her own book at some point of course.

Paul Sanderson
08-03-2009, 08:04 PM
It's already been announced the Batwoman will only have a set run of stories in Detective Comics. It was about 18 issues or so if I remember the article.

It's not much of a guess to say that Batman will get the book that launched him back at some point in the near future. That's like saying I guess water is wet.

I know that, I just meant I don't see this new Batwoman being Batwoman for the long term. I made no mention of Detective Comics.