PDA

View Full Version : Latest Savage Dragon

Rob Norton
07-04-2009, 04:33 PM
im gathering that not a lot of you guys get this book, but did ANYone read the last issue?

is dragon dead? i mean.. wow. just got blown away. all that was left are his forearms and his legs.

larsen certainly knows how to mix it up.. make it different.

thoughts...?

rob

robbdaman
07-04-2009, 05:29 PM
If you've read the book, you know he can grow back from pretty much anything. He's "died" on a few occasions. I do think that the obvious foreshadowing earlier in this 150th issue may answer your question though. ;)

Rob Norton
07-04-2009, 09:03 PM
If you've read the book, you know he can grow back from pretty much anything. He's "died" on a few occasions. I do think that the obvious foreshadowing earlier in this 150th issue may answer your question though. ;)

yeah..but i dont think hes ever "died" quite like this. i mean.. his brain is vaporized. (yes..i have every issue of the series..so i have read the book)

and yes...the foreshadowing... like they help on to that dead corpse that was his original body. something could be happening there. but what about his "mind", that part that makes him who he is?

thats what im wondering about.

fun

rob

robbdaman
07-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Hard to say, only Larsen would know though it's all a bunch of superpowers that may not need corporeal ties. Considering when his soul or whatever was inside William Johnson sharing one body, it may not matter what happens to his physical body and he can keep on coming back no matter what. His power just takes the easiest route to resurrect him whatever that may be.