PDA

View Full Version : Power Man & Iron First: T-Bolts for Hire

Ian Ascher
06-21-2009, 06:26 PM
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/090621-tbolts-136.html

Not only am I curious to see how this story works out.... it's got our very own Mahmud Asrar on the 48 page book.

Too cool.

:cool:

Mark Bertolini
06-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Remender? I'm down.

infamousmb
06-25-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm excited for this. I never really cared for much of Remender's stuff on Fear Agent and The End League, but I love his current run on Punisher so far.

Eugene Selassie
06-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Haven't caught up on The End League yet, but I like his FEAR Agent and his few issues of The Atom IMHO were as good as Gail Simone's.
I also haven't read his Punisher, but heard it's good.

I really want to try T-Bolts, but it isn't really T-bolts...it's more like a bad parody of Suicide Squad.

I'll read once the true concept of T-bolts has returned.

Mark Bertolini
06-25-2009, 02:21 PM
The way things are going, I don't know if that's likely to happen...

Ian Ascher
07-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Thunderbolts is one of those books that Im always up and down on.

I passed on the original run because at the time I just didn't grab me. Later I went back and bought a stack of back issues for a quarter each and really got into it. When it was re-launched I picked it up for several years but dropped it after Ellis' run because I thought Marvel wasn't sure what to do with it after. Gage and the fill in artist books were just *blah* to me. I keep an eye on the book but just cant afford it right now (I buy way too much already).

Im glad this is a one issue shot so I can check it out without too much in the way.

(And I get to support a friend who made the big time)

ahxkim
07-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Iron Fist or Iron First?.

Soullessmwe
07-21-2009, 12:33 AM
It does look fun. I remember when comics where fun. Ya fun..... Oh hell it's going to be great. Good writer, and one hell of an artist.