PDA

View Full Version : Flash Rebirth

onizuka43
04-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I just read this and thought it was all right, maybe a bit slow. What do you guys think?

BJCochran
04-02-2009, 12:35 AM
I forgot all about this coming out.

Before anyone else states the irony of your post....Flash reading slow...good one

Paul Sanderson
04-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Is this with Barry?

hellblazer72
04-02-2009, 01:45 AM
yup it's the one with barry, but all the speedsters are in there...even a couple of forgotten ones from waids run on the series...i thought it was pretty good, good cliffhanger..

Paul Sanderson
04-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Cool. Hope Barry sticks around for a long time again.

Moonrider
04-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Bart's back as Kid Flash! It feels a bit strange considering he got a huge hero funeral in Countdown, but I never really liked him as The Flash (well actually he was killed off just as I was beginning to) and I was happy enough he was brought back in Legion of Three Worlds wearing the yellow suit. It seems that he's unhappy about Barry coming back alone. I hope he's referring to Max Mercury who is still lost in the speedforce, I liked his role as Bart's surrogate father in his Impulse days and it's a shame that he's a bit forgotten.

onizuka43
04-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Bart's back as Kid Flash! It feels a bit strange considering he got a huge hero funeral in Countdown, but I never really liked him as The Flash (well actually he was killed off just as I was beginning to) and I was happy enough he was brought back in Legion of Three Worlds wearing the yellow suit. It seems that he's unhappy about Barry coming back alone. I hope he's referring to Max Mercury who is still lost in the speedforce, I liked his role as Bart's surrogate father in his Impulse days and it's a shame that he's a bit forgotten.

I'm with you, bring back Max Mercury! Also I though that Kid Flash was getting real good in Teen Titans and then after Infinite Crisis not only did they ruin Teen Titans they ruined The Flash, and Bart as a character. I hope they can correct some of those problems.