PDA

View Full Version : red circle heroes

good boy
03-14-2009, 05:45 PM
when will dc's one-shots featuring the red circle heroes come out?

Ian Ascher
03-14-2009, 07:59 PM
This summer...

good boy
03-15-2009, 08:46 AM
This summer...
which month?

Ian Ascher
03-17-2009, 02:01 PM
June or July last I had read but that could change between now and the time they're announced.

good boy
03-18-2009, 08:22 AM
June or July last I had read but that could change between now and the time they're announced.
ok then,
thank you for the response

Ian Ascher
04-02-2009, 06:59 AM
From 20 Questions on Newsarama:

First off Dan, is there any update that you can give in regards to J. Michael Straczynski’s projects starting up? You’d said that the Red Circle (Archie Heroes) stories had been pulled out of Brave and the Bold into their own projects, and that they’d be launching sometime later this year. Is there any closer date you can give on that?

Dan DiDio: Yeah – I can update you on that. He’s doing a four-part series called The Red Circle, which features four of the prime characters from those series of books: The Shield, The Web, Hangman and the Inferno. He’ll be writing this four part story that introduces them, which will also include a semi, soft link of their four origins, and more importantly, setting a direction for each of these characters, and the series will follow after that. We’re looking for that to start in late summer.

good boy
04-04-2009, 03:02 PM
From 20 Questions on Newsarama:

First off Dan, is there any update that you can give in regards to J. Michael Straczynski’s projects starting up? You’d said that the Red Circle (Archie Heroes) stories had been pulled out of Brave and the Bold into their own projects, and that they’d be launching sometime later this year. Is there any closer date you can give on that?

Dan DiDio: Yeah – I can update you on that. He’s doing a four-part series called The Red Circle, which features four of the prime characters from those series of books: The Shield, The Web, Hangman and the Inferno. He’ll be writing this four part story that introduces them, which will also include a semi, soft link of their four origins, and more importantly, setting a direction for each of these characters, and the series will follow after that. We’re looking for that to start in late summer.
Wow,that is good news,
When does it come out?

ronin7
04-04-2009, 04:10 PM
A Captain America knock off, a spider themed goofball, and two losers. Just great...

Why couldn't the Black Hood, The Fly, and the Jaguar be among the four?