PDA

View Full Version : Does Nightwing no longer have his own book?

Ray Dillon
03-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question. No comic shop in town and I'm a bit out of it. I was just checking the DC Comics site and everything's is all crazy with Nightwing, but searching through their catalog I couldn't find a "Nightwing" comic published anytime recently. Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing a regular Batman title or Superman. Is it all books with titles like Trinity and Batman Confidential, etc. Books with subtitles and whatnot.

Thanks for the help!

HaphazardJoy
03-13-2009, 10:04 PM
All of the core Bat-titles have been suspended for Battle For The Cowl.

onizuka43
03-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Yeah all batman titles are currently suspended, also Robin, Birds of Prey and Nightwing have been canceled as well. They are going to release like 4 new titles once this whole Battle for the cowl is over. Sadly no nightwing title for awhile.

Ray Dillon
03-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Man, that stinks. I was just getting myself pumped up to try to get into DC to draw Nightwing specifically. Guess I'll look at my other options. I mean, they are just dying to let me draw something. ;) :laugh:

I do like the look of the new books they have going, and it's cool that they're branching out a bit, but that kinda stinks that they're disrupting the flow of the core titles.

How do you big DC fans feel about it?

Mwynn
03-14-2009, 11:15 AM
The first issue of Battle for the Cowl was great so far I'm into it.

Moonrider
03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Damien was a bit out of character, though.

onizuka43
03-14-2009, 11:51 PM
I am totally getting tired of Nightwing getting knocked out in every issue, it's a real good cliche and has bee way played out for the character in every book he appears in.

Ray Dillon
03-15-2009, 06:40 AM
Dang. That really stinks, but Battle for the Cowl does look really awesome. I'm gonna have to start doing some research.