02-27-2009, 06:20 PM
And only three years late!

Phatman
02-27-2009, 06:26 PM
And only three years late!

Remember, sticking to your deadlines is important. :rolleyes:

DemolitionSamurai
02-28-2009, 01:37 AM
They should give this shit out free just to get people to care about #4.

Eugene Selassie
03-02-2009, 11:12 AM
I actually am shocked. So many people I know are refusing to purchase it or remove it from their pull list to prove a point.

Comic fans actually taking a stand????

L Jamal
03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
No they are just waiting for the trade

Phatman
03-02-2009, 12:57 PM
They should give this shit out free just to get people to care about #4.

Good PR for Free Comic Book Day in a few months?---won't ever happen though.

Eugene Selassie
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Good PR for Free Comic Book Day in a few months?---won't ever happen though.

Wow...that WOULD be a good idea for FCBD.

Mark Bertolini
03-03-2009, 05:53 PM
No they are just waiting for the trade

:laugh:

Eugene Selassie
03-04-2009, 11:29 AM
I am proud of the few people I know that are starting to vote with their wallets.
Given that they are known for being completists, this is a big deal. They are just tired of late books and refuse to feed into this mentality that "I'd rather have a good book than an on time one."

THE BOOKS NEED TO BE GOOD AND ON TIME!!!!!!!

Rob Norton
03-04-2009, 01:39 PM
."

THE BOOKS NEED TO BE GOOD AND ON TIME!!!!!!!

hmm.... since you are obviously the expert... what is "good" anyway? please describe in detail what a "good book" is since there are so many of us who just dont know any better and need someone else to tell us what we should be reading if we were true fans of the medium.

thank you for your time

rob

Eugene Selassie
03-04-2009, 02:24 PM
hmm.... since you are obviously the expert... what is "good" anyway? please describe in detail what a "good book" is since there are so many of us who just dont know any better and need someone else to tell us what we should be reading if we were true fans of the medium.

thank you for your time

rob

You took that WAY out of context.

The whole argument that people sometimes use to defend late (3 weeks and beyond) art is that they'd rather it be late and good than to be on time and not as good.

I believe there are artists out there who put out great work, VERY detailed work AND on time.

No one is telling you what is good and what you should be reading. No one mentioned anything about your opinion.

I think you're looking for an argument where there is none here. :slap:

Rob Norton
03-04-2009, 03:08 PM
You took that WAY out of context.

The whole argument that people sometimes use to defend late (3 weeks and beyond) art is that they'd rather it be late and good than to be on time and not as good.

I believe there are artists out there who put out great work, VERY detailed work AND on time.

No one is telling you what is good and what you should be reading. No one mentioned anything about your opinion.

I think you're looking for an argument where there is none here. :slap:
ugh...never mind, you are right :yawn:

NickGuy
03-10-2009, 02:04 PM
anyone read this yet?

thought it was kind of weird that fury gave wolverine almost no time to get the job done before she-hulk is dropped into the mix.

Rob Norton
03-10-2009, 08:01 PM
anyone read this yet?

thought it was kind of weird that fury gave wolverine almost no time to get the job done before she-hulk is dropped into the mix.

meh... you have a point, but i dont care. i thought it was a funny and entertaining book. i loved the weird story structure as being told from wolvies point of view with the "back up, back up" stuff. fun read from the writer. and YU's art is just rocking.

so yeah, im going to collect the whole thing.

rob

Eugene Selassie
03-11-2009, 12:11 PM
I will say that Yu's stuff here and in Secret Invasion is MILES above his New Avengers stuff.
I don't know what happened...when he was doing Wolverine in the late 90s/early 2000s he was one of my fav artists. I really didn't dig his style on Avengers.