PDA

View Full Version : Battle for the Cowl

Aidy
02-23-2009, 09:24 AM
No thread? No betting? No wild guesses? No name calling? Shame on us all for not doing this sooner.

So money, money, money, hubba, hubba, hubba who do you trust?

Personally I think its time for Dick to stop Dicking around and get his cowl on.
Dick as Batman
Damien as Robin
Tim as Nightwing
Jason as Red Robin
Two Face as a shit one dimensional villian. Ah the status quo will be restored.

HaphazardJoy
02-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Way to pay attention.

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135913&highlight=battle

Aidy
02-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Fuck!!!!!

yeah...but...like...thats well old man.

Proper Bastard.

HaphazardJoy
02-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Right proper.

Eugene Selassie
02-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Sod off...

Oh sorry, that was the other me talking.

LOL

mstarnes
03-15-2009, 12:51 AM
I enjoyed the first issue a lot. I thought the writing and art were great.
Nightwing seemed a little too easy to take down and Damien seemed like a wimp in the swamp scene. Reminded me of Jason when he was introduced as a brat back in the day.

onizuka43
03-15-2009, 05:28 AM
I enjoyed the first issue a lot. I thought the writing and art were great.
Nightwing seemed a little too easy to take down and Damien seemed like a wimp in the swamp scene. Reminded me of Jason when he was introduced as a brat back in the day.

I'm with you, Nightwing should be more of a bad ass but they keep having him get his ass kicked.

Death of Blockbuster
War Games
Infinite Crisis
Return of Krypton
Batman RIP (a couple of times)

Just to name a few of the times Nightwing has been knocked out lately. For someone older then most of the entire dc universe you would think he could fight a bit better.

Paul Sanderson
03-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Wasn't the greatest, but we'll see where it leads.

pi0trov
03-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Just FYI, looks like Tony Daniel accidentally let it slip on his blog. He was posting unused Bat-costume redesigns, and one of them had a comment as to who was wearing it. He deleted it soon after, but it still showed up on my Google Reader feed.

Looks like it'll be Dick as Batman. No great surprise there, and probably the best choice to keep the change going as long as possible before Bruce eventually comes back. He can go back to being Nightwing when it's all over and everything can go back to "normal".

Paul Sanderson
03-25-2009, 06:52 PM
That makes the most sense to me.