PDA

View Full Version : online comic book sellers in the uk

Aidy
02-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know of a good one as I'm thinking of moving my stash from Forbidden Planet...cos they keep on messing it up.

Dan Hill
02-16-2009, 10:24 AM
Really? I've been with FP for a few years now and they've never messed any of my subs or orders up. They are tremendously late with shipping TPB's though.

Aidy
02-16-2009, 10:42 AM
Really? I've been with FP for a few years now and they've never messed any of my subs or orders up. They are tremendously late with shipping TPB's though.

Well they have mine...and the way that they catalogue what you want is very arcane system on paper by comic not by buyer...I've asked for Booster Gold to be added to it 3 times..and yet its never in my box when I pick my stuff up, and because of this I've also missed Dark Avengers #1, Secret Invasion #7 and other stuff I cant recall of the top of my head. the main problem is actually casued by the publisher puttign out tie in books that I havent the time to go to FP and tell them put that in for this week only then not the next week. I need to be more hands on with my stash and the only way I can see that happening is with an online account. It does however depress me that after 4 years of getting my stuff there I'll have to move it online. Especially as I have been twising my chums ear about actually going into a store to buy rather than going on-line. hypocritical it may be...but them's the breaks.

ponyrl
02-16-2009, 01:01 PM
mycomicshop.com

Aidy
02-16-2009, 01:10 PM
mycomicshop.com

Is that UK based? I'll give 'em a look. cheers man.

ponyrl
02-16-2009, 01:26 PM
er, no, but they deliver international. I'll redefine my search criteria to include UK.

:D

Dan Hill
02-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Ah, I thought you were referring to online in your OP. I was referring to the subs service FP run online. As I said I've never had a problem with them.