PDA

View Full Version : the Immortal Iron Fist #22

HaphazardJoy
02-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Wow, this book just doesn't stop rocking does it? This could have some cool repercussions that could keep the character busy with plenty of cool stories for a long time.

Eugene Selassie
02-05-2009, 10:45 AM
When Bru/Fraction left I only stayed on 2 more issues and didn't like it, so I stopped.

If you say its great, I'll check it out.

HaphazardJoy
02-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Well, give it a shot anyway, I've thought it was pretty quality all along, but this story arc is taking us to the mysterious Eighth City of Heaven, which turns out to have been created by the seven champions of a previous age as a prison for all of the demons and evil things that walked the other cities.

Eugene Selassie
02-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Well, give it a shot anyway, I've thought it was pretty quality all along, but this story arc is taking us to the mysterious Eighth City of Heaven, which turns out to have been created by the seven champions of a previous age as a prison for all of the demons and evil things that walked the other cities.

Wow...

Guess I'm picking it up then.

Thanks bro.

Wayne Drake
02-06-2009, 09:05 PM
i dropped it like midway into the new writer's story, but then I checked out the last one with the future Iron Fist and it was excellent. It's off the pull list but I'm still gonna pick it up. Really miss Orson Randall tho, he is AWESOME!

Moonrider
02-08-2009, 08:29 AM
It's not bad, but I think this 'eighth city' plot is becoming a bit too Mortal Kombat-ish. I could have sworn the bad guy is a total ripoff of Shang Tsung.

Biofungus
02-08-2009, 09:21 AM
FINISH HIM!

Steve Robinson